Pepsi Max and Jeff Gordon

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-05-2013, 09:24 PM
Pepsi Max and Jeff Gordon
On of the best practical jokes I've seen in a long time.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
02-05-2013, 10:17 PM
RE: Pepsi Max and Jeff Gordon
I don't know Nascar, and I don't like these new "healthy" sodas that everyone seems to be pushing, but I did laugh at that one, very funny.

02-05-2013, 11:59 PM
I don't know who Jeff Gordon is but I do love Pepsi Max.

Easy to find here in New Zealand. Yippee.
Impossible to get in Malaysia and Singapore and Australia. Just coke, as far as the eye can see Sad

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
03-05-2013, 08:56 AM
(02-05-2013 11:59 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I don't know who Jeff Gordon is but I do love Pepsi Max.

Easy to find here in New Zealand. Yippee.
Impossible to get in Malaysia and Singapore and Australia. Just coke, as far as the eye can see Sad

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Gordon

All the residents of South Carolina are furious at you right now.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
03-05-2013, 01:07 PM
I think every American has at least heard of the biggest Nascar drivers, even if they've never even watched it. I don't think I've watched more than 40 minutes of Nascar over a 26 year period but I know the most famous ones. Can someone not from the south and preferably a black female confirm that you've heard of some of them? Thanks. Anyhow, I don't think I could name one soccer (football) player. I vaguely remember a Palo or Paulo or something being mentioned on The Office (US), I can only name a single hockey player, never heard of a cricket player, and as for rugby I remember "The Caveman" who I think is French.

05-05-2013, 01:22 PM
Well, nice prank, but I think Pepsi Max sucks.

I remember last summer, if you bought any pop from the Pizza Hut here, they'd give you a free 2 liter of Pepsi Max, because it sucked so bad it was the only way they could get rid of it. I tried to not take it a few times, on account of it tasting awful, and the poor delivery guy had to talk me into taking free stuff from him. And then the 2 liters would sit in my kitchen for a year, because I'd rather drink dishwater.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-05-2013, 01:37 PM
(05-05-2013 01:22 PM)amyb Wrote:  Well, nice prank, but I think Pepsi Max sucks.

I remember last summer, if you bought any pop from the Pizza Hut here, they'd give you a free 2 liter of Pepsi Max, because it sucked so bad it was the only way they could get rid of it. I tried to not take it a few times, on account of it tasting awful, and the poor delivery guy had to talk me into taking free stuff from him. And then the 2 liters would sit in my kitchen for a year, because I'd rather drink dishwater.

You are aware of the invention of the drain? Should be in your sink. Tongue

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
05-05-2013, 02:23 PM
I'm a 12 year old boy/asshole when it comes to pranks. I'm awful; I know. I can't help it. I've seen the commercial allready, but still laugh so hard I nearly fall out of my chair when the prank-ee yells in mortal terror!! MASTERpiece Big Grin Don't say victim. When you find out you've been had you get this odd mix of sheepish blushing, and exhilaration over still being alive Thumbsup Better than a rollercoaster; you know that's coming. This = surPRISE Evil_monster Tongue

05-05-2013, 02:29 PM
(05-05-2013 01:37 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  You are aware of the invention of the drain? Should be in your sink. Tongue

Yeah, but I thought I might get desperate one day. I didn't, so it did end up getting dumped out.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-05-2013, 03:02 PM
(03-05-2013 01:07 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I think every American has at least heard of the biggest Nascar drivers, even if they've never even watched it. I don't think I've watched more than 40 minutes of Nascar over a 26 year period but I know the most famous ones. Can someone not from the south and preferably a black female confirm that you've heard of some of them? Thanks. Anyhow, I don't think I could name one soccer (football) player. I vaguely remember a Palo or Paulo or something being mentioned on The Office (US), I can only name a single hockey player, never heard of a cricket player, and as for rugby I remember "The Caveman" who I think is French.

Nah... I only know one Nascar guy because he's apparently from the town in which I reside and even then, I have to say the full: Clint Boyer Community Center, before I can actually regurgitate the name. Meh... not my thing.

I did know a Jeff Gordon many years ago; trumpet player, took a lot of drugs, had lots of sex with a girlfriend of mine and he helped her find her inner lesbian. Not all at the same time, of course. Dodgy

Anyway, Pele is a world renowned Football Icon... but you might be too young to remember his prime years.

I used to play cricket with my Sri Lankan friends - a couple of them used to play with science fiction writer Arthur C. Clarke back home.

Consider I seem to enjoy a few interests which are fairly unknown to the majority of the US. Probably cause I don't have tv... and rarely take soft drinks. I smell a correlation there somewhere. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein