Perceived superiority/inferiority problem

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-01-2018, 11:30 AM
RE: Perceived superiority/inferiority problem
(09-01-2018 11:27 AM)Pragmatix Wrote:  
(09-01-2018 11:22 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  No, that's not it. I couldn't give less of a shit about your views on transsexualism, I'm nasty to you because I'm a bad man who likes to prey on fools who make idiots of themselves in the public square. ... I know I should stop but I just can't help myself because you make it too easy. Bad Bob.
Oh blimey GM - does this thread really have to start being about me? OK just for a bit then I'll play along. Can you quote a few (or even 1) post of mine that you consider to be extremely foolish that isn't related to transsexualism or occurred originally in a thread discussing transsexualism?

Sure. This one.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
09-01-2018, 11:30 AM
It occurs to me also now that this might be the cause of a lot of bullying, both in childhood/adolescence and adulthood. Putting down others makes one (well the foolish ones anyway) feel superior/self-esteem boosted.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-01-2018, 11:32 AM
(09-01-2018 11:30 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(09-01-2018 11:27 AM)Pragmatix Wrote:  Oh blimey GM - does this thread really have to start being about me? OK just for a bit then I'll play along. Can you quote a few (or even 1) post of mine that you consider to be extremely foolish that isn't related to transsexualism or occurred originally in a thread discussing transsexualism?
Sure. This one.
Fail.
09-01-2018, 11:36 AM
Jesus Christ, how old is this idiot? Newsflash, not everyone will like you, *anywhere* you go. You can certainly make everyone dislike or ignore you though. Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
09-01-2018, 11:37 AM
(09-01-2018 11:32 AM)Pragmatix Wrote:  
(09-01-2018 11:30 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Sure. This one.
Fail.
And that one.

#sigh
09-01-2018, 12:26 PM
(22-12-2017 06:09 AM)Pragmatix Wrote:  Player hating is another name for part of this issue. For those that don't yet know, it is the fact that at the moment many people abuse those they perceive to be superior, as it damages their self esteem to view themselves as being inferior.

Another element of the problem is that many people who view themselves as being inferior get depressed about it.

Anybody got any ideas about possible solutions for this?

There are also people who bring consequences down on themselves by their own actions and/or statements and then refuse to accept any responsibility for those consequences. Consider

(09-01-2018 11:10 AM)Pragmatix Wrote:  Oh yeah and my rep Rolleyes

I think we're now getting to the real point. Drinking Beverage

Fox News: Praying Preying on ignorance since 1996.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
09-01-2018, 01:11 PM
I think you're now missing the point in a BIG way; all three of you, as well as needlessly diluting the thread with OT ad hom posts.
09-01-2018, 01:20 PM
Diluting? Dude, what you're spouting doesn't even have the concentration of a 400C homeopathic cure Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
09-01-2018, 01:33 PM
(09-01-2018 01:11 PM)Pragmatix Wrote:  I think you're now missing the point in a BIG way; all three of you, as well as needlessly diluting the thread with OT ad hom posts.

The only reason I'm doing this is because it is my judgment that the best way I can help you is to ridicule you in public. It's WWJD. Tongue

#sigh
09-01-2018, 01:46 PM
(09-01-2018 01:20 PM)Vera Wrote:  Diluting? Dude, what you're spouting doesn't even have the concentration of a 400C homeopathic cure Drinking Beverage

And the other mature posters' contributions which seriously address the OP...do they have any significant substance? Or are they all idiots as well in your opinion? BTW I'm enamoured with your username - what vision! What imagination!