Personal Attacks vs Attack the Idea... Where do you draw the line?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-01-2013, 04:12 PM
RE: Personal Attacks vs Attack the Idea... Where do you draw the line?
(28-01-2013 03:35 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  If I may asked, Richard, and don't feel compelled to answer, but is your attitude and actions conducive to Christian behavior?

Why be so acidic? Does this convey Christ?

You came here swinging your fists... looking for a fight... condemning and insulting atheists.

You may have personal feelings of loathing towards atheists, but presenting ill-will without being provoked seems a bit unwarranted, doesn't it?

Christians and atheists are 100% capable of having cordial, informative conversations without it regressing into insults and flames.

Christ Himself always showed the highest amount of love and respect towards the non-believers, yet He showed the most amount of animosity towards those that that claimed to be of God but acted vilely towards others.
I wish they would print your name here when I respond, like you, I am a name user, so I'll just call you "friend" since you are so nice.

No, friend, I am not a "good" Christian. After 50 years of discussing religion with atheists I am antagonistic and combative. Being nice to an atheist is a waste of time. You are talking all nice right now but if we were in a long drawn out discussion you would let your true atheist personality come out. The sarcasm, insults, personal attacks, hate, etc. would come flying out.

I came here because I'm tired of atheists coming to Christian forums and spewing their hatred. So, I am on the offensive now, coming to your own site to battle it out with you. Like I said, I will be banned real fast cuz I've been banned from non-atheist sites, even Christian sites, because I am mean to atheists. I lost a while on them but when I finally get tired of the atheists BS I get mad and when I'm mad I am not nice at all.

Jesus did not suffer fools easily either. If you really read and understood the Bible you would know how He talked to the "snakes" and "white washed tombs with dry bones". He told us not to "cast our pearls before swine". He was talking about you friend, you are a pig in Jesus eyes.
I'm not a "good" Christian as I said, I come her looking for a fight. I feel that the best defense is a good offense. I'm here to give you atheists a taste of your own medicine.
Christians and atheists cant have a cordial conversation because atheists are filled with hate. If you think I'm being mean, just watch what God Himself is going to do to you for the next seven years. It's already started but you are too dumb to even see it. It's on the news almost every night, "John, why do you think we are having so many earthquakes, volcanoes and hurricanes now than before?" "Gee, Sarah, I dont know." It's going to keep getting worse and worse and worse, every month, every year. And you all are just going to blame it on "global warming" or something natural like that.

God is pissed at you atheists. He's pissed at all unbelievers. He is going to take all the Christians and all the children off this planet and vent His Wrath at you. You've spit in His face for 6000 years and He's done with it. Eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow you may die. You are just like the people laughing at Moses as he built his ark. Moses kept warning them but they mocked him. Then one day the atmospheric curtain was opened and the gates of the ark were closed and it was too late. Not one person lived. Yeah, I know, you dont believe it, that's fine. In 7 years you will when you (if you are still alive) see Jesus coming in the clouds in all His glory. The earth will be in total blackness, reeling from war and disaster, when suddenly Jesus will part the darkness and the brightness of Him will light the world Everyone in the world will see Him. All the worlds armies will be in the plains of armageddon doing war and will see Him and turn to fight Him when He destroys them with one word from His mouth. Then He will zap you unbelievers off the earth to wait in hell for the Judgement. All the believers living at that time will repopulate the earth, which Jesus restores to perfect, like at the beginning of time. There will be no war evermore. but you wont be here. Too bad.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-01-2013, 04:16 PM (This post was last modified: 28-01-2013 04:20 PM by kingschosen.)
KC is a Christian.

Added spoiler tags

[Image: giphy.gif]
28-01-2013, 04:19 PM
There are two HUGE flaws in what you just wrote.

The first you will figure out in due time.

The second is "Moses".

Ok, three flaws. You won't get banned from here. I don't see you breaking the rules, so you're safe.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
28-01-2013, 04:19 PM
(28-01-2013 04:12 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  I wish they would print your name here when I respond, like you, I am a name user, so I'll just call you "friend" since you are so nice.

No, friend, I am not a "good" Christian. After 50 years of discussing religion with atheists I am antagonistic and combative. Being nice to an atheist is a waste of time. You are talking all nice right now but if we were in a long drawn out discussion you would let your true atheist personality come out. The sarcasm, insults, personal attacks, hate, etc. would come flying out.
You do realize that KC is a Calvinist, right?

Spoiler tags again Smile

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
28-01-2013, 04:22 PM
CURSE YOU KC!!!!!!!!!!!

.....he probably knows how to open spoiler tags, you know?

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
28-01-2013, 04:24 PM
(28-01-2013 04:19 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(28-01-2013 04:12 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  I wish they would print your name here when I respond, like you, I am a name user, so I'll just call you "friend" since you are so nice.

You do realize that KC is a Calvinist, right?

Spoiler tags again Smile
So? Had he said that I might have been a little nicer to him. I'm familiar with the Calvinists, I wont comment on them. I stand by what I said.
28-01-2013, 04:26 PM
(28-01-2013 04:22 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  CURSE YOU KC!!!!!!!!!!!

.....he probably knows how to open spoiler tags, you know?
He didnt but the old fool figured it out. Thank God for my Altzheimers meds.
[+] 1 user Likes Richard Stuckmeyer's post
28-01-2013, 04:27 PM
(28-01-2013 04:24 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  So? Had he said that I might have been a little nicer to him. I'm familiar with the Calvinists, I wont comment on them. I stand by what I said.
"So?"

Most of your post doesn't make any sense when you're addressing a Christian.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
28-01-2013, 04:29 PM
(28-01-2013 04:19 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  There are two HUGE flaws in what you just wrote.

The first you will figure out in due time.

The second is "Moses".

Ok, three flaws. You won't get banned from here. I don't see you breaking the rules, so you're safe.
KC, I'm old and not really bright so if you want me to understand what you are referring to you have to say it plainly instead of being coy. I have no idea what you said. Huh
28-01-2013, 04:31 PM
(28-01-2013 04:27 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(28-01-2013 04:24 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  So? Had he said that I might have been a little nicer to him. I'm familiar with the Calvinists, I wont comment on them. I stand by what I said.
"So?"

Most of your post doesn't make any sense when you're addressing a Christian.
Dont know why? You are presuming because a person say they are a Christian that they actually are. I have an opinion on Calcinists but I will keep it to myself, I dont hate them like I hate atheists. Yes son, I hate atheists. As for my answers to KC, they are what they are.