Personal experience argument

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-07-2015, 10:54 AM
RE: Personal experience argument
In none of that did it say anything about Jesus being the only way to God. Nice try though. And the stuff about punishment... Well that's what I said... Even if you know if Jesus you still can't no whatever the hell you want. Thanks for saving me some trouble.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-07-2015, 10:57 AM
(19-07-2015 10:54 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  In none of that did it say anything about Jesus being the only way to God. Nice try though. And the stuff about punishment... Well that's what I said... Even if you know if Jesus you still can't no whatever the hell you want. Thanks for saving me some trouble.

WUT?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
19-07-2015, 10:58 AM
(19-07-2015 10:57 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(19-07-2015 10:54 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  In none of that did it say anything about Jesus being the only way to God. Nice try though. And the stuff about punishment... Well that's what I said... Even if you know if Jesus you still can't no whatever the hell you want. Thanks for saving me some trouble.

WUT?
Do
19-07-2015, 11:06 AM
(19-07-2015 10:58 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  ... Pop's wrote stuff....

Go to bed Pop's, you're under the influence.....

Much cheers to all.
19-07-2015, 11:08 AM

Did you even read my post? The very first passage in my previous post to you was John 14:6--Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." I think that is pretty clear. But of course you don't have to listen to what the Bible says. You can make up your own magic rules. However, you may want to read the Bible, because if God is real--what you are doing is far worse than atheism in his eyes.

BTW, if you are going to be a proper troll, you should take some lessons from Q. He has read the Bible and while I don't agree with him--at least we can have an actual debate over legitimate Bible passages.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
19-07-2015, 11:29 AM
(19-07-2015 11:08 AM)jennybee Wrote:  

Did you even read my post? The very first passage in my previous post to you was John 14:6--Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." I think that is pretty clear. But of course you don't have to listen to what the Bible says. You can make up your own magic rules. However, you may want to read the Bible, because if God is real--what you are doing is far worse than atheism in his eyes.

BTW, if you are going to be a proper troll, you should take some lessons from Q. He has read the Bible and while I don't agree with him--at least we can have an actual debate over legitimate Bible passages.
I have read the Old Testament
Sumer texts
Book of Enoch
And am in the process of reading the Qur'an
Afterwards I will read the New Testament. I am completely aware of the fact that lying about the word of God is the only unforgivable sin. I don't need a nonbelievers or their misguided brother(your resident troll) to explain to me how to believe in God. The first thing I said is that Christ is God. If that is the case then then what are you talking about? Even Islam believes in Jesus just not in the way that misinformed Christians do.
19-07-2015, 11:35 AM
Isn't that special???

These "believers" who ALL seem to know the RIGHT way.....

And they're all different.......

Lovely paradox, eh???

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
19-07-2015, 11:47 AM
(19-07-2015 11:29 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(19-07-2015 11:08 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Did you even read my post? The very first passage in my previous post to you was John 14:6--Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." I think that is pretty clear. But of course you don't have to listen to what the Bible says. You can make up your own magic rules. However, you may want to read the Bible, because if God is real--what you are doing is far worse than atheism in his eyes.

I have read the Old Testament
Sumer texts
Book of Enoch
And am in the process of reading the Qur'an
Afterwards I will read the New Testament. I am completely aware of the fact that lying about the word of God is the only unforgivable sin. I don't need a nonbelievers or their misguided brother(your resident troll) to explain to me how to believe in God. The first thing I said is that Christ is God. If that is the case then then what are you talking about? Even Islam believes in Jesus just not in the way that misinformed Christians do.

Right, but according to the Bible if you believe in Christ--you need to believe he died for your sins. You said you did not. I was just pointing out that not believing Jesus died for your sins goes against NT biblical teachings. Of course, you are free to believe what you want and more power to you as long as you are not going against others rights, being hateful, or standing in the way of science. I am fine with purposeful delusion that doesn't harm other people.

If you are reading those books--you know they are all derivatives of each other. One nearby culture took from another nearby culture, and so on and so forth, thereby forming their own cultural identity and ideology. It is not evidence of a god or gods.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
19-07-2015, 12:47 PM
(19-07-2015 11:29 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  The first thing I said is that Christ is God.

I'd just LOVE to know how you know this considering you have not even read the part of the book that deals with Christ. Oh and that there is utterly no evidence that Jesus was divine and no good evidence that he even existed. So please do tell how you came to BELIEVE that one, or is it just another groundless assertion?

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
19-07-2015, 02:29 PM
(19-07-2015 06:57 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Really skim through my posts and then let's talk.
I look forward to it.

Rolleyes Sorry kid, not gonna play games with you. I've got loadsa better things to do than read the entire tapatalk history of some idiot I met on the internet. You call it lazy, I call it time management. I wouldn't do it for Einstein (if he was somehow reincarnated as some kinda attention seeking physics troll), but clowns who dance around refusing to answer straightforward questions... ya know, fuck them Smile

If you really want a conversation don't play games. Three lines describing why you think God chose you as his special snowflake, or five lines describing why you think my username is appropriate... you choose.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post