Personal experience argument

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-07-2015, 07:18 PM
RE: Personal experience argument
Personally I'm a big fan of when he got testy with the fig tree for not producing figs out of season for him.

Damned atheist fig trees.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
19-07-2015, 07:52 PM
(19-07-2015 07:07 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Oh yeah, I don't have to read man's overly manipulated translation of the New Testament to know about God.
Though you do have to read the parts about Christ to know anything about Christ you dense motherfucker. I didn't ask you about the nature of God i asked you how you can possibly know anything about Christ if you have not read the parts of the book that deal with Christ.

How many times am I gonna have to ask this question until I get an honest answer you lying evasive shithead?

How do you know Christ is pure?
How to you know he is without sin?
How do you know do you know what he is an example of?
How do you know no one has, can be or will, be as good as him?

How do you know any of this bullshit if you have not read the parts of the book that talk about Him? Fuck me but you are just so so so fucking stupid.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
19-07-2015, 07:59 PM
What the fuck is your problem man Christ and God and Allah and the Universe are all the same thing. Even if God manifested Jesus somehow it would be God because it is from God for our understanding.
19-07-2015, 08:04 PM
(19-07-2015 07:52 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(19-07-2015 07:07 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Oh yeah, I don't have to read man's overly manipulated translation of the New Testament to know about God.
Though you do have to read the parts about Christ to know anything about Christ you dense motherfucker. I didn't ask you about the nature of God i asked you how you can possibly know anything about Christ if you have not read the parts of the book that deal with Christ.

How many times am I gonna have to ask this question until I get an honest answer you lying evasive shithead?

How do you know Christ is pure?
How to you know he is without sin?
How do you know do you know what he is an example of?
How do you know no one has, can be or will, be as good as him?

How do you know any of this bullshit if you have not read the parts of the book that talk about Him? Fuck me but you are just so so so fucking stupid.
What don't you get about I have been shown. I know it's difficult for some to comprehend, especially coupled with my weird writing and grammatical errors but that's all I got buddy.
19-07-2015, 08:41 PM
(19-07-2015 07:04 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  That's a stupid question.
Asking you how you know details about a character in a book you have never read is a perfectly reasonable question you retard. Are you just fucking allergic to honesty?

(19-07-2015 07:04 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Standing up for the very way of being in a humble, defensive manner with love is not selfish. I'm sorry, it just isn't.
And where exactly did I say anything like that you dishonest piece of shit? I didn't. I never said anything about love, humility, or acting to defend ones self is selfish. Fucking show me where I said that you lying child.

He was selfish when he made demands to a fucking tree and then attacked it for not doing what he wanted. A fucking tree you lunatic. He was selfish when he said things like:
Quote:"Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me."
Matthew 10:37
That's not a selfish thing to say? REALLY?!
He was physically abusive when when he beat people for doing things on temple grounds that he personally did not like. He was a bigoted piece of shit when he refused to help someone because she didn't share his religious views. He was LESS moral then the people he was teaching which is why THEY had to teach HIM to put aside his bigotry to help people.

You are fucking clueless.

(19-07-2015 07:04 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  And before anyone goes off about men being over women; in theory, through real truth of being with all other things men are to be 100% giving to everything through love for everything. This holds especially true to wife and child. To give whatever you can in way of happiness for others. However in this theoretical way of being that is pure, in marital situations the man us to give unless it conflicts with the very way of being of good for all creation.
This does not even work as English let alone as a cognitive thought. Retype it so it makes sense...well OK that's asking too much from you, retype it so it's at least semi-readable. Right now it's just fucking word salad, if I had to guess your trying to argue that it's OK that the Bible repeatedly and emphatically demands women be subservient to men because men are told to love their women. Well that's fucking bullshit. The book could have easily said
But it does NOT say that, it goes out of it's way to make women the inferior of men both in the books philosophy and functionally.

(19-07-2015 07:04 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  As far as sexually the women can hold out as much as they want....
Now lets take a look at some other parts of the bible that deal with women and sexuality you cheery picking piece of shit:
Were the Midianite women allowed to hold out as much as they wanted when God commanded Moses to kill all their husbands, Fathers, brothers and enslave the women? Oh but just the virgin girls! What does it say about female sexuality when the defining characteristic of if you can be the victim of a genocide is if you have had sex before?
How about in Deuteronomy where it says that rape victims must marry their rapist? How much do they get to hold out then? Whats it say about woman's sexuality and freedom where you can be murdered for being raped if a bunch of men think you didn't yell loud enough?

Should I keep going, you disgusting piece of shit.

(19-07-2015 07:04 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  The man is to be ok with that to an extent...
There is your problem, "to an extent". Do you know what happens in civilized countries where husbands no longer hold against their wives disinclination towards having sex? They are charged with rape. There is no fucking "to an extent" among moral people. If a woman does not want to have sex there is no "extent" where it becomes OK to rape them because you didn't rape them yesterday. Go suck the buckshot out of a shotgun you waste of existence.

(19-07-2015 07:04 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  It should be mutual, and wonderful as is true love and meaningful rightious life.
You have zero idea what constitutes a righteous life, you are so fucking dense and your head so far up your own ass there is a Black Hole in your colon.

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
19-07-2015, 08:46 PM
(19-07-2015 07:59 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  What the fuck is your problem man Christ and God and Allah and the Universe are all the same thing. Even if God manifested Jesus somehow it would be God because it is from God for our understanding.

My problem is that you make up whatever bullshit you need to drive along your own delusions. My problem you wiggling slimy fraud is that you attribute properties to a character that you don't even know if he has because you have never read the book he is in. You don't even know if you know if he is God and not an elaborate fraud cause you have never read the book which he is in. You have convinced your self he is God because that's the narrative you decided you wanted to tell yourself and us. My problem is you're a dishonest and vile little toad.

They are NOT the same thing because the Universe is real and the rest are fiction.

19-07-2015, 08:50 PM
(19-07-2015 08:04 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  What don't you get about I have been shown.
You have not been shown shit about shit, grow up and move beyond making bald faced lies and assertions.
*Sinker* you have been shown....Rolleyes

If you had been shown some truth you would not get as many things proven wrong as you do. Been shown, what a crock of shit. How about you fucking prove it cocksucker.

(19-07-2015 08:04 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  that's all I got buddy.
I'm aware that all you have is dishonest assertions without truth or internal consistency I do NOT need you to remind me. That's all you got and all you got is nothing.

19-07-2015, 08:59 PM
(19-07-2015 08:50 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(19-07-2015 08:04 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  What don't you get about I have been shown.
You have not been shown shit about shit, grow up and move beyond making bald faced lies and assertions.
*Sinker* you have been shown....Rolleyes

If you had been shown some truth you would not get as many things proven wrong as you do. Been shown, what a crock of shit. How about you fucking prove it cocksucker.

(19-07-2015 08:04 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  that's all I got buddy.
I'm aware that all you have is dishonest assertions without truth or internal consistency I do NOT need you to remind me. That's all you got and all you got is nothing.
Through your eyes, perhaps.
19-07-2015, 09:13 PM
WhiskeyDebates,
You take these things as if it were a standard human saying them as opposed to the creator of all existence. It implies that man or woman has the ability for wrong. When your mother, father, sibling, child which you are to hold very dear steer away from the path you can't let there confusion derail you. Pretty simple, like all of it. Not selfish. It's for the good of all numbnuts. Not because you think God is like your selfish ass. It is to keep people aware that deseption can come from anywhere in any form. You must be ever vigil and rely on what you truthfully know through God. As far as the rest I will have to read and come to a conclusion. I know most of the theory behind the New Testament and it is good. I know that Christ was a perfect example of what a human could be. I also know that you can't take too much literally in the Bible. Lastly, as stated, the New Testament is manipulated in its current form so really some of these off little isolated events you speak of could be partially attributed to that.
19-07-2015, 09:20 PM
(19-07-2015 09:13 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  WhiskeyDebates,
You take these things as if it were a standard human saying them as opposed to the creator of all existence. It implies that man or woman has the ability for wrong. When your mother, father, sibling, child which you are to hold very dear steer away from the path you can't let there confusion derail you. Pretty simple, like all of it. Not selfish. It's for the good of all numbnuts. Not because you think God is like your selfish ass. It is to keep people aware that deseption can come from anywhere in any form. You must be ever vigil and rely on what you truthfully know through God. As far as the rest I will have to read and come to a conclusion. I know most of the theory behind the New Testament and it is good. I know that Christ was a perfect example of what a human could be. I also know that you can't take too much literally in the Bible. Lastly, as stated, the New Testament is manipulated in its current form so really some of these off little isolated events you speak of could be partially attributed to that.

None of us are your loved ones. That is, unless you brought someone with you. You are not someone that's going to steer any of us. Go back to your own herd.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF