Personal experience argument

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-07-2015, 09:24 PM
RE: Personal experience argument
Whiskeydbates,
Midianites were horribly tainted in evil. The only ones that could even be possibly saved were the virgin females. Stop taking shit out of context you squirmy fuck. The people you speak of were responsible for comepletly throwing the chosen people who were to guide all through example way off the path. If they weren't eliminated they would have been responsible for much more pain than there own.

Ok dumbass, I a woman never wants to lay with a man then they shouldn't fucking be married. Real fucking simple shit friendo.

For your information, you brligerant fuck, I have been with the same woman on and off through many ups and downs for 14 years. You can tell when you get somehow offended because you start to assume more shit.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-07-2015, 09:26 PM
(19-07-2015 11:06 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(19-07-2015 10:58 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  ... Pop's wrote stuff....

Go to bed Pop's, you're under the influence.....

Much cheers to all.
Actually made me laugh a little that time
19-07-2015, 09:28 PM
(19-07-2015 11:35 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Isn't that special???

These "believers" who ALL seem to know the RIGHT way.....

And they're all different.......

Lovely paradox, eh???
No they know most of the right but miss a key part in there division. They will come together though.
19-07-2015, 09:29 PM
(19-07-2015 11:47 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(19-07-2015 11:29 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I have read the Old Testament
Sumer texts
Book of Enoch
And am in the process of reading the Qur'an
Afterwards I will read the New Testament. I am completely aware of the fact that lying about the word of God is the only unforgivable sin. I don't need a nonbelievers or their misguided brother(your resident troll) to explain to me how to believe in God. The first thing I said is that Christ is God. If that is the case then then what are you talking about? Even Islam believes in Jesus just not in the way that misinformed Christians do.

Right, but according to the Bible if you believe in Christ--you need to believe he died for your sins. You said you did not. I was just pointing out that not believing Jesus died for your sins goes against NT biblical teachings. Of course, you are free to believe what you want and more power to you as long as you are not going against others rights, being hateful, or standing in the way of science. I am fine with purposeful delusion that doesn't harm other people.

If you are reading those books--you know they are all derivatives of each other. One nearby culture took from another nearby culture, and so on and so forth, thereby forming their own cultural identity and ideology. It is not evidence of a god or gods.
I didn't say he didn't die for my sins. I said I can't sin freely because of it.
19-07-2015, 09:38 PM
(19-07-2015 09:26 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(19-07-2015 11:06 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Go to bed Pop's, you're under the influence.....

Much cheers to all.
Actually made me laugh a little that time

Hug

Big Grin
19-07-2015, 09:41 PM
(19-07-2015 09:20 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(19-07-2015 09:13 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  WhiskeyDebates,
You take these things as if it were a standard human saying them as opposed to the creator of all existence. It implies that man or woman has the ability for wrong. When your mother, father, sibling, child which you are to hold very dear steer away from the path you can't let there confusion derail you. Pretty simple, like all of it. Not selfish. It's for the good of all numbnuts. Not because you think God is like your selfish ass. It is to keep people aware that deseption can come from anywhere in any form. You must be ever vigil and rely on what you truthfully know through God. As far as the rest I will have to read and come to a conclusion. I know most of the theory behind the New Testament and it is good. I know that Christ was a perfect example of what a human could be. I also know that you can't take too much literally in the Bible. Lastly, as stated, the New Testament is manipulated in its current form so really some of these off little isolated events you speak of could be partially attributed to that.

None of us are your loved ones. That is, unless you brought someone with you. You are not someone that's going to steer any of us. Go back to your own herd.
I have no herd friend. I don't mean to be negative your insight is a hidden blessing. I'm still not perfect though, and will most likely always have some faults.
19-07-2015, 10:19 PM
(19-07-2015 09:13 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You take these things as if it were a standard human saying them as opposed to the creator of all existence.
That might be because they were not as there is no creator of all existence you deluded toad, but for the sake of argument lets say that they do come from that creator: does that suddenly mean what is immoral and sinful for humans to do is perfectly fine and dandy if god does it? Well shiiiiiiiit it's really easy to have a Christ that is free with sin if you choose to categorize his wicked behavior as not sinful by fiat.
Nice little parlor trick.

(19-07-2015 08:04 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  When your mother, father, sibling, child which you are to hold very dear steer away from the path you can't let there confusion derail you. Pretty simple, like all of it. Not selfish.
Hey! Stupid! Your strawmanning again. Jesus said that ANYONE that does not love him more then their family or there self is not worthy of him. that's s elfish thing to say no matter who it is coming from. He makes no illusions to people "straying from the path" your just inventing non-existent context to keep your delusion intact.
So when he punished a tree for not giving him what he wanted was the tree not following the right path? Laughat

Oh hey guess what? You don't get to give your opinion on what the intent of Jesus words were because you haven't fucking read them. You are talking out your ass.

Fuck you are dumb.

(19-07-2015 08:04 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Not because you think God is like your selfish ass.
First of I have not said anything inherently selfish, though I invite you to show me if I have but more importantly i don't think god is like me at all. I exist for starters.Drinking Beverage
Bitch.

(19-07-2015 08:04 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  It is to keep people aware that deseption can come from anywhere in any form. You must be ever vigil and rely on what you truthfully know through God.
This has nothing to do with any of the actions or words I showed you that Jesus says or does. Have fun masturbating your Non sequitur. No idea how "deception coming from anywhere has anything to do with, let alone justifies, Jesus beating the shit out of dudes for not doing what he personally likes.Consider

(19-07-2015 08:04 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I know that Christ was a perfect example of what a human could be.
You don't know that because even as he is presented in the bible he is not (we literally just went over this you dense fucking idiot) a perfect example of anything other then a mentally unhinged moron. that's on top of him being a fictional character by the way.

(19-07-2015 08:04 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I also know that you can't take too much literally in the Bible.
Let me guess: the parts you already agree with and support your preconceived conclusions and personal bias are the true parts and the rest is not. How convenient.

Go fuck yourself.

(19-07-2015 08:04 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Lastly, as stated, the New Testament is manipulated in its current form so really some of these off little isolated events you speak of could be partially attributed to that.

Wow. How convenient that you have already decided that anything that doesn't agree with you is due to manipulation. What a terribly honest way of thinking!Rolleyes

[Image: giphy.gif]

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
19-07-2015, 10:27 PM
You pretend to be dense as a fucking brick. Starting to think it really isn't an act. Regardless. I will not be responding to you again. Call it what you will.
19-07-2015, 10:52 PM
(19-07-2015 09:24 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Midianites were horribly tainted in evil.
Prove it. Drinking Beverage
Let me ask you a little question before you get around to not proving it at all: How did the Nazis responsible for the genocide of the Jews describe them? Oh wait that's right!
[Image: The_Jew.jpg]
Evil. They described them as evil and in need of extermination.

The only records of any evil perpetrated by the Midianites were kept by the people that that waged a war of total genocide against them and you're too fucking stupid to figure out why that might be suspect.

Anyway: prove they were evil.

(19-07-2015 09:24 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  The only ones that could even be possibly saved were the virgin females.
Please explain how virginity has any baring on a persons propensity for evil or for their ability to be reformed. Why were the virgin girls saveable but the virgin boys had to be murdered one and all?
You really have no idea what you are talking about do you?

(19-07-2015 09:24 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Stop taking shit out of context you squirmy fuck.
I'm not taking it out of context I'm rejecting that there exists a context where the genocide of an entire people and the rape and slavery of children is acceptable especially when the justification comes from the people who did the mass murdering.

I'm the squirmy fuck? Ha! You are the one condoning rape, genocide, and slavery.

(19-07-2015 09:24 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  The people you speak of were responsible for comepletly throwing the chosen people who were to guide all through example way off the path.
According to the people that raped, murdered, enslaved them and took all their land and property. So you are saying that it's better to rape, enslave, and murder whole nations then allow people to engage in other religious practices or "walk a different path" then the one you are told to?
[Image: 111.gif]

WaiT they were being led of the path?!?! You mean that good and nobale path that leads to laws like:
Quote: If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman
Deuteronomy 22:28
and this:
Quote:If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help
Deuteronomy 22:23

Ya.....be a real shame to walk away from such a noble and righteous path.Rolleyes

(19-07-2015 09:24 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  If they weren't eliminated they would have been responsible for much more pain than there own.
According to the people that raped, murdered, enslaved them and took all their land and property.

(19-07-2015 09:24 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Ok dumbass, I a woman never wants to lay with a man then they shouldn't fucking be married. Real fucking simple shit friendo.
So if a woman gets married she no longer has the right to object to being raped by her husband? In your twisted little mind the time for a woman to decide if she is cool with being raped is when she is getting married? You know that in Biblical times she was not even given the choice to be married or not right? That marriages were forced on men and women as a cultural norm. You see how that little detail, that they can't choose not the be married, kinda invalidates your whole "if you don't want to be forced to have sex against your will don't be married herp a derp HoboHobo" defense of spousal rape?
Ya....real fucking simple.
[Image: tumblr_mbwukkD8Yp1rtzlzf.gif]

(19-07-2015 09:24 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  For your information, you brligerant fuck, I have been with the same woman on and off through many ups and downs for 14 years. You can tell when you get somehow offended because you start to assume more shit.
I can tell when you get all butthurt because you start making up more stuff. I never said shit about your wife, your relationship, or anything to do with your own life so why don't you stow the psycho you fucking psycho. Also I have no idea what a "brligerant fuck" is.

Oh and please offer my condolences to your wife. To be that close to that much stupid for that many years must be hard. She has my sympathy.
[Image: Colin+Farrell06.gif]

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
19-07-2015, 10:57 PM
Quote:Midianites were horribly tainted in evil. The only ones that could even be possibly saved were the virgin females. Stop taking shit out of context you squirmy fuck. The people you speak of were responsible for comepletly throwing the chosen people who were to guide all through example way off the path. If they weren't eliminated they would have been responsible for much more pain than there own."

I love this.

This says more about their mindset than anything. It's not because the warrior-sheepherder tribe who called themselves God's Chosen wanted the Midianites' territory and felt God Wills It was a justification they could sell themselves... no! It's not because virgin boys grow up into warrior men, and could threaten Israel's hegemony over the region. It's not because the people who came up with the Bible are raping murderers who used God to justify those acts. ("Keep the virgin girls for raping later... we'll break 'em first, and find an excuse why God said so later!")

Picture a pair of 8 year old twins, one girl, one boy. Are you seriously telling me that the one with the penis was "tainted by sin and must be destroyed" while the other is not?!

What. The. Fuck. Is. Wrong. With. Christards?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post