Personal experience argument

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-07-2015, 11:00 PM
RE: Personal experience argument
(19-07-2015 09:13 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You take these things as if it were a standard human saying them as opposed to the creator of all existence.

Honestly one would have to say big F'n deal if there was an entity that created existence.
It would be somewhat special considering if there was no existence to exist within then where was this entity before existence was "created", but anyway, such a small matter, I guess we can just sweep that one under the rug.

Getting back to the "He created existence" thing,

Man walks into a bar.
Tells you to give him your chair and your beer.
You say "nah mate. Go fuck yourself" which can be translated by anyone of even average intelligence to mean. "Why don't you find your own chair and buy your own beer and piss off while your at it"
The man then says "But I created the universe and existence itself"
You then say "Yeah well, I'll create a knuckle sandwich and feed it to you myself, now bugger off".

That would be the appropriate response to The Man.

But I think you (popsthebuilder) "Sure, creator of the universe, take my chair and my beer, take my woman while your at it and would you like it if I polish your boots? I don't have a cloth or any polish, but I'm quite happy to use my tongue. I'd do anything for you. Your The Man. I'll even capitalise all references to You, but I'm super hoping you'll let me into heaven, would be great to hang out with you for eternity so I can tell you how great you are and how much I love you (but not in a gay way of course)."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Stevil's post
19-07-2015, 11:00 PM
(19-07-2015 10:27 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You pretend to be dense as a fucking brick. Starting to think it really isn't an act. Regardless. I will not be responding to you again. Call it what you will.

Run bitch run! I'm able to accurately and systematically dismantle your bigoted, sexist, delusional, idiotic nonsense which I wouldn't be able to do if I was dense now would I? You stupid fucking rapey bigot. If all you have is buckets full of ad hominem fallacy, lies, and shitty assertions then I know exactly what to call it: Dishonest cowardice. Run run little boy, come back when you have finally grown both a sack and a brain!

Fuck you're bad at this, looks like coming here was a bit harder then you expected eh? Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

[Image: shoo-o.gif]

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
19-07-2015, 11:10 PM (This post was last modified: 19-07-2015 11:28 PM by RocketSurgeon76.)
Don't tease him too much, WD. He believes all kinds of weird, barbaric things are okay!

Might get all rapey on us.

Dodgy

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
19-07-2015, 11:37 PM
(19-07-2015 11:10 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Don't tease him too much, WD. He believes all kinds of weird, barbaric things are okay!

Dodgy
Flocks of a feather huh? I understand.
19-07-2015, 11:40 PM
Good one!

Hang your head in shame.

Or just hang.

Jackass.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
19-07-2015, 11:53 PM
(19-07-2015 11:37 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(19-07-2015 11:10 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Don't tease him too much, WD. He believes all kinds of weird, barbaric things are okay!

Dodgy
Flocks of a feather huh? I understand.
Yes a bunch of people that actually respect and value reason, truth, logic, the holding of demonstrably accurate views are liable to jointly take issue with a delusion guzzling, hypocritical, lying, sexist, bigoted, unthinking jerk off who puts his wishful thinking and boot licking worship of a nonexistent tyrant ahead of facts, reason, and evidence.

Good call! What pearls of wisdom will you have next?! We all eagerly wait your next revelation.Rolleyes

Now fuck off.

Edit: Oh and it's Birds of a feather flock together you fucking moron. Laugh out load

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
20-07-2015, 05:58 AM
(19-07-2015 11:53 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(19-07-2015 11:37 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Flocks of a feather huh? I understand.
Yes a bunch of people that actually respect and value reason, truth, logic, the holding of demonstrably accurate views are liable to jointly take issue with a delusion guzzling, hypocritical, lying, sexist, bigoted, unthinking jerk off who puts his wishful thinking and boot licking worship of a nonexistent tyrant ahead of facts, reason, and evidence.

Good call! What pearls of wisdom will you have next?! We all eagerly wait your next revelation.Rolleyes

Now fuck off.

Edit: Oh and it's Birds of a feather flock together you fucking moron. Laugh out load
Worship is a way to stay true to the path. To keep centered. Nothing more. Hypocrisy isn't in the equation for me as it may be for others. Fucking ass. Worthless fucking ass at that. Talk that shit bitch. Yours is coming. May not be from me cause I'm sure there isn't an upright bone in your pathetic fucking body, but yours is coming. You better enjoy living in selfish squalor while you can. Really I insult pigs, not you.
20-07-2015, 06:38 AM
(20-07-2015 05:58 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Talk that shit bitch. Yours is coming. May not be from me cause I'm sure there isn't an upright bone in your pathetic fucking body, but yours is coming. You better enjoy living in selfish squalor while you can. Really I insult pigs, not you.

Real fire and brimstone preaching you've got going there pops Thumbsup He must really get to you. You got a big ol' throbbing vein in your forehead? Red face? These may be signs that you are *so* fucking pissed off right now.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
20-07-2015, 07:00 AM
(20-07-2015 05:58 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Worship is a way to stay true to the path. To keep centered. Nothing more. Hypocrisy isn't in the equation for me as it may be for others. Fucking ass. Worthless fucking ass at that. Talk that shit bitch. Yours is coming. May not be from me cause I'm sure there isn't an upright bone in your pathetic fucking body, but yours is coming. You better enjoy living in selfish squalor while you can. Really I insult pigs, not you.

I love the way theists drool over the prospect of their imaginary friend punishing the people they don't like. It really shows their true colors, including how scared and insecure they actually are.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
20-07-2015, 07:15 AM
(20-07-2015 07:00 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(20-07-2015 05:58 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Worship is a way to stay true to the path. To keep centered. Nothing more. Hypocrisy isn't in the equation for me as it may be for others. Fucking ass. Worthless fucking ass at that. Talk that shit bitch. Yours is coming. May not be from me cause I'm sure there isn't an upright bone in your pathetic fucking body, but yours is coming. You better enjoy living in selfish squalor while you can. Really I insult pigs, not you.

I love the way theists drool over the prospect of their imaginary friend punishing the people they don't like. It really shows their true colors, including how scared and insecure they actually are.
It's not about punishment at all. It's about truth and purification through existence/ evolution.