Personal experience argument

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-07-2015, 05:52 PM
RE: Personal experience argument
(20-07-2015 05:58 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Worship is a way to stay true to the path. To keep centered. Nothing more.
The path where you are commanded to kill, rape, enslave, and commit genocide? Ya wouldn't want to stray from that path.
You know when a part of your path involves murdering rape victims for the crime of being raped, or when it evolves you trying to justify away spousal rape or genocide.....maybe it's time to considering leaving that evil path for one less rapey and murdery.Drinking Beverage

(20-07-2015 05:58 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Hypocrisy isn't in the equation for me as it may be for others.
It's already proven that you are, tough tities.

(20-07-2015 05:58 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Talk that shit bitch. Yours is coming. May not be from me cause I'm sure there isn't an upright bone in your pathetic fucking body, but yours is coming.

You know a threat only works if the the person you are threatening believes the treat can be enforced. Seeing as how your god and your afterlife is a delusion of your mind and not real it can't be enforced so it fails to work as a threat. It would be like if i told you told you to stop being a stupid fucking idiot or I'll make sure you are the victim of a violent Unicorn gangbang.
Nice try at being an internet tough guy though bro, maybe if you took time away from all your raping you could formulate an actual thought and you would have to resort to it.

Oh and here is two upright bones for you:
[Image: middle-finger.gif]
You are such a chucklefuck.Laugh out load

(20-07-2015 05:58 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You better enjoy living in selfish squalor while you can.
My house is actually quite nicely furnished and I've already asked you three or four times to give me a single example of something that I have said that is inherently selfish (no disagreeing with you is not an example stupid) which you have failed to even TRY to do so......ya.....go fuck your own face with the business end of an axe you lier. Smile

You should take time to enjoy living in dishonesty and delusion because once you die, you're just worm food. Get it in while you can psycho.

(20-07-2015 05:58 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Really I insult pigs, not you.
Hey! HEY! You don't go anywhere near those pigs Rapey McRaperton, they have don't nothing to you! They don't deserve your special brand of "attention".

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2015, 06:03 PM
(20-07-2015 09:59 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(20-07-2015 08:21 AM)Chas Wrote:  What is the evidence for that? How is genocide ever justifiable? Stop talking shit, you stupid fuck.

Chas, I'd likely cite the above as evidence you have anger issues, as previously referred to. Why live in denial any longer?

Oh goodie, Q is here! Cause a dumbfuck party just ain't a dumbfuck party without delusional Ol' Q there.
I can see how you think hes just GRRRRR so very angry what with all the exclamation marks.....wait I meant how much he goes off on an unrestrained rage fulled tirade....erp... uh... wait that's not right. Oh wait it must be because he used a bad word! Only crazy rage monsters use bad words on the internets!

Q I'm completely calm right now, I'm sitting at home after a hard days work enjoying a nice relaxing cup of tea. I want you to know that what I say is not brought about by anger but I still hope you get anally fisted to death by a silverback gorilla wearing pineapple gloves. Neither me nor Chas has to have anger issues to know that you or pops are stupid fucks, we just have to be alive and have read 3 sentences of what either of you nutjobs write.

That said being angry at a person for claiming that the genocide and rape of an entire nation is a good thing, or that if wives don't wanna be raped they should not get married seems like the kinda thing any reasonable and ethical human being would be angry with.

Now quite talking shit, you stupid fuck. Drinking Beverage

[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
20-07-2015, 06:10 PM
(20-07-2015 06:03 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(20-07-2015 09:59 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  Chas, I'd likely cite the above as evidence you have anger issues, as previously referred to. Why live in denial any longer?

Oh goodie, Q is here! Cause a dumbfuck party just ain't a dumbfuck party without delusional Ol' Q there.
I can see how you think hes just GRRRRR so very angry what with all the exclamation marks.....wait I meant how much he goes off on an unrestrained rage fulled tirade....erp... uh... wait that's not right. Oh wait it must be because he used a bad word! Only crazy rage monsters use bad words on the internets!

Q I'm completely calm right now, I'm sitting at home after a hard days work enjoying a nice relaxing cup of tea. I want you to know that what I say is not brought about by anger but I still hope you get anally fisted to death by a silverback gorilla wearing pineapple gloves. Neither me nor Chas has to have anger issues to know that you or pops are stupid fucks, we just have to be alive and have read 3 sentences of what either of you nutjobs write.

That said being angry at a person for claiming that the genocide and rape of an entire nation is a good thing, or that if wives don't wanna be raped they should not get married seems like the kinda thing any reasonable and ethical human being would be angry with.

Will you marry me? HeartHeartHeart

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
20-07-2015, 06:16 PM
(20-07-2015 09:59 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(20-07-2015 08:21 AM)Chas Wrote:  What is the evidence for that? How is genocide ever justifiable? Stop talking shit, you stupid fuck.

Chas, I'd likely cite the above as evidence you have anger issues, as previously referred to. Why live in denial any longer?

If you were at all literate, you would note my use of parallel structure as a device to call attention to his anger issues.

Since you can't refute any of my actual arguments, you stoop to pathetic personal aspersions. You are a real piece of work, you are.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
20-07-2015, 06:23 PM (This post was last modified: 20-07-2015 06:32 PM by GirlyMan.)
(20-07-2015 06:03 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I want you to know that what I say is not brought about by anger but I still hope you get anally fisted to death by a silverback gorilla wearing pineapple gloves.

That does it. I'm making a compilation of WhiskyDebates posts that read "Dear idiots. Enter at your own risk. Dafuq you thinking fool."

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
20-07-2015, 06:55 PM
Maybe some are fooled by your over the top ranting. I am not. The fact is that all of the theoreticals I have spoken of work flawlessly in theory. You can try to keep attention away from that as much as you want but people are becoming aware. There is a new age of understanding upon us. Even you may see before it is too late. Yah, nor Christ, nor Allah, nor existence condone any bad deed so why do you insist that they do? The books don't say that. And the manipulated texts that say women are under men are manipulated by selfish perverted men. Does that mean that the books don't have truth and great lessons to live by? Well, only if you have an extreme superiority complex and an astounding lack of comprehension.
20-07-2015, 07:00 PM
I meant the level of selfish pity you hold for yourself. How do I know you are selfish? How do I know you feel pity and anger towards yourself... Lets just say it's obvious.
20-07-2015, 07:05 PM
(20-07-2015 05:52 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(20-07-2015 05:58 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Worship is a way to stay true to the path. To keep centered. Nothing more.
The path where you are commanded to kill, rape, enslave, and commit genocide? Ya wouldn't want to stray from that path.
You know when a part of your path involves murdering rape victims for the crime of being raped, or when it evolves you trying to justify away spousal rape or genocide.....maybe it's time to considering leaving that evil path for one less rapey and murdery.Drinking Beverage

(20-07-2015 05:58 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Hypocrisy isn't in the equation for me as it may be for others.
It's already proven that you are, tough tities.

(20-07-2015 05:58 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Talk that shit bitch. Yours is coming. May not be from me cause I'm sure there isn't an upright bone in your pathetic fucking body, but yours is coming.

You know a threat only works if the the person you are threatening believes the treat can be enforced. Seeing as how your god and your afterlife is a delusion of your mind and not real it can't be enforced so it fails to work as a threat. It would be like if i told you told you to stop being a stupid fucking idiot or I'll make sure you are the victim of a violent Unicorn gangbang.
Nice try at being an internet tough guy though bro, maybe if you took time away from all your raping you could formulate an actual thought and you would have to resort to it.

Oh and here is two upright bones for you:
[Image: middle-finger.gif]
You are such a chucklefuck.Laugh out load

(20-07-2015 05:58 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You better enjoy living in selfish squalor while you can.
My house is actually quite nicely furnished and I've already asked you three or four times to give me a single example of something that I have said that is inherently selfish (no disagreeing with you is not an example stupid) which you have failed to even TRY to do so......ya.....go fuck your own face with the business end of an axe you lier. Smile

You should take time to enjoy living in dishonesty and delusion because once you die, you're just worm food. Get it in while you can psycho.

(20-07-2015 05:58 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Really I insult pigs, not you.
Hey! HEY! You don't go anywhere near those pigs Rapey McRaperton, they have don't nothing to you! They don't deserve your special brand of "attention".
I enjoy life more than you can even imagine, remember.

Ok, look, example; you know that little feeling you get once your buzz starts coming on? It's kinda like that except I don't hate myself when it's all over like any self respecting alcoholic would do. The feeling of satisfaction, and gratification is exponentially higher, and there is no misery or pain for anyone involved in any way.
20-07-2015, 07:29 PM
(20-07-2015 06:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(20-07-2015 06:03 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Oh goodie, Q is here! Cause a dumbfuck party just ain't a dumbfuck party without delusional Ol' Q there.

Will you marry me? HeartHeartHeart
Yes, but remember you are never allowed to say no to sex. Just like the baby Jesus demands it to be.

Wink

[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
20-07-2015, 07:30 PM
(19-07-2015 10:57 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
Quote:Midianites were horribly tainted in evil. The only ones that could even be possibly saved were the virgin females. Stop taking shit out of context you squirmy fuck. The people you speak of were responsible for comepletly throwing the chosen people who were to guide all through example way off the path. If they weren't eliminated they would have been responsible for much more pain than there own."

I love this.

This says more about their mindset than anything. It's not because the warrior-sheepherder tribe who called themselves God's Chosen wanted the Midianites' territory and felt God Wills It was a justification they could sell themselves... no! It's not because virgin boys grow up into warrior men, and could threaten Israel's hegemony over the region. It's not because the people who came up with the Bible are raping murderers who used God to justify those acts. ("Keep the virgin girls for raping later... we'll break 'em first, and find an excuse why God said so later!")

Picture a pair of 8 year old twins, one girl, one boy. Are you seriously telling me that the one with the penis was "tainted by sin and must be destroyed" while the other is not?!

What. The. Fuck. Is. Wrong. With. Christards?
Pretty sure I stated that they killed everyone except innocent girls so more sin wouldn't arise from them later. Kind the same thing, with different words. Everything then was war. It was the only way it could have been done. They were made an example of. No I don't think it's too cool. But then again that story could be slightly mistranslated, and through a time of war in all directions atrocious things happened. The things that the Jews were instructed to do were probably some of the least fucked up things that were done at the time. Most definitely slaughtered and raped and enslaved all they came across. The isrealites did it to that extent once, because of an extenuating circumstance, if then. I still don't think they raped the women once they came of age. In fact, I think there is a small part that says that they specifically aren't to force themselves on them. And are to release them if they so wish at that point.