Personal experience argument

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-07-2015, 07:39 PM (This post was last modified: 20-07-2015 07:54 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Personal experience argument
(20-07-2015 07:05 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Ok, look, example; you know that little feeling you get once your buzz starts coming on? It's kinda like that except I don't hate myself when it's all over like any self respecting alcoholic would do. The feeling of satisfaction, and gratification is exponentially higher, and there is no misery or pain for anyone involved in any way.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
20-07-2015, 07:57 PM
(20-07-2015 06:55 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Maybe some are fooled by your over the top ranting. I am not.
No you are fooled by your delusions. We have been over this like 30 times. Drinking Beverage

(20-07-2015 06:55 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  The fact is that all of the theoreticals I have spoken of work flawlessly in theory.
Theoreticals is not a word you fucking idiot. A theory has evidence to support it, you don't have any so you have not be positing "theroreticals" you have been declaring assertions. You are trying to claim you have a theory despite your claims lacking every single factor that makes something a theory. Stop being so fucking idiotic. Please DEMONSTRATE how they work flawlessly, don't just declare that they do, demonstrate it. I'll wait.

(20-07-2015 06:55 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You can try to keep attention away from that ....
Ya.... all I've done is shine a light on YOUR ideas and shown how they were flawed and irrational. Nice try, don't you get tired of lying through your tooth though? Hobo

(20-07-2015 06:55 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  There is a new age of understanding upon us.
Yes and it's called the Scientific Age. It's why I can make you look like an idiot from hundreds of miles away. Before such wonderious times and have had to walk all the way to the McDonald's where you work to to do it. Bitch.

There IS a new age of understanding upon us and that's why in every corner of the Earth more and more people are throwing your nonexistent god and it's failed concept in the trash and the numbers back that up. Religious insanity like yours is going extinct. Good riddance.

(20-07-2015 06:55 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Yah, nor Christ, nor Allah, nor existence condone any bad deed so why do you insist that they do? The books don't say that.
Jesus, the Biblical god, and Allah all do say those kind of things and I've even given you passages from the book and where to find them, chapter and verse, so now you are just bald faced lying. The books say that, they say it repeatedly and you're a lying asshole for trying to pretend otherwise. I'll happily give some more verses for you to cowardly run from like the last ones if you like. Many more.

(20-07-2015 06:55 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  And the manipulated texts that say women are under men are manipulated by selfish perverted men.
How can you tell what texts are manipulations and which aren't? Oh wait never mind I just remembered you've never read the fucking book. You decided the ones you don't like are and the ones you like are not before reading it.
Cause that's an example of your "honesty".

(20-07-2015 06:55 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Does that mean that the books don't have truth and great lessons to live by?
No it means that the book has contained within it a directive to kill rape and enslave others in it and no amount of flowery but empty "love your neighbors" sophistry makes it a good book to base your world view around unless your gonna be a dishonest lil' shit and cherry pick that parts you like and pretend that the parts you don't aren't there.

(20-07-2015 06:55 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Well, only if you have an extreme superiority......
I am objectively superior, both intellectually and morally, to the illiterate stone age con artists that invented a god from nothing who demands human sacrifice and multiple genocides, gives instructions on how to enslave people and murder others, who then condones it, and is frequently pleased by it also condones rape of children. So is nearly every other person alive today.

I am much better then them and I am much better then you for trying to spreed that lie. So is everyone else.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
20-07-2015, 07:59 PM
(20-07-2015 07:00 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I meant the level of selfish pity you hold for yourself. How do I know you are selfish? How do I know you feel pity and anger towards yourself... Lets just say it's obvious.
Let's just not because that's another uninformed and unproven assertion by you, and frankly there is enough of those flying around all ready.

Besides I rather like myself. Girl_nails Being smart enough to make you look like an idiot is a real plus.

20-07-2015, 08:06 PM
(20-07-2015 07:30 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(19-07-2015 10:57 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I love this.

This says more about their mindset than anything. It's not because the warrior-sheepherder tribe who called themselves God's Chosen wanted the Midianites' territory and felt God Wills It was a justification they could sell themselves... no! It's not because virgin boys grow up into warrior men, and could threaten Israel's hegemony over the region. It's not because the people who came up with the Bible are raping murderers who used God to justify those acts. ("Keep the virgin girls for raping later... we'll break 'em first, and find an excuse why God said so later!")

Picture a pair of 8 year old twins, one girl, one boy. Are you seriously telling me that the one with the penis was "tainted by sin and must be destroyed" while the other is not?!

What. The. Fuck. Is. Wrong. With. Christards?
Pretty sure I stated that they killed everyone except innocent girls so more sin wouldn't arise from them later. Kind the same thing, with different words. Everything then was war. It was the only way it could have been done. They were made an example of. No I don't think it's too cool. But then again that story could be slightly mistranslated, and through a time of war in all directions atrocious things happened. The things that the Jews were instructed to do were probably some of the least fucked up things that were done at the time. Most definitely slaughtered and raped and enslaved all they came across. The isrealites did it to that extent once, because of an extenuating circumstance, if then. I still don't think they raped the women once they came of age. In fact, I think there is a small part that says that they specifically aren't to force themselves on them. And are to release them if they so wish at that point.

That doesn't really answer the question. How does "sin arise" from the 8 year old male twin but not the 8 year old female twin?

Now multiply this by hundreds and hundreds of children in this town. Why kill the boys and not the girls?

The simple explanation, which you touched on but didn't fully acknowledge, is that it's not God who ordered this approach, but men who used God as a justification. But then if that's true, the rest of the book has the same taint.

See?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
20-07-2015, 08:07 PM
(20-07-2015 07:05 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I enjoy life more than you can even imagine, remember.
Didn't you just get done telling me you day dream about pain and that you desire to be broke. That's the kind of enjoyment out of life that a serial killer gets.

(20-07-2015 07:05 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Ok, look, example; you know that little feeling you get once your buzz starts coming on? It's kinda like that except I don't hate myself when it's all over like any self respecting alcoholic would do.
Are you operating under the assumption that continuing to lie about me being an alcoholic will some how make it true? 'cause it don't. When your insult is built on a jab you know it's false..well it kinda loses it's edge.

You are still admiting that I'm kicking your ass while at a disadvantage so have fun making yourself look even more stupid!Thumbsup

(20-07-2015 07:05 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  The feeling of satisfaction, and gratification is exponentially higher, and there is no misery or pain for anyone involved in any way.
Of course it is sweety, here chew a couple of these candies and run along now. Shoo shoo!
[Image: 5091eb7c38ae6.preview-620.jpg]

20-07-2015, 08:22 PM
I also stated that there are two sides if not three sides of us all. I personally attempt to stay planted in the positive these days. It is still a brief challenge at times.
20-07-2015, 08:32 PM
(20-07-2015 08:22 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I personally attempt to stay planted in the positive these days.
Oh ya, I can tell.
(20-07-2015 07:56 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I came back to see if you were a real man or just a shit talkin pussyass punk bitch. We have our answer. Fucking bitch ass manipulative conniving cunt of a man. I'd drink my self away too if i was nothing but a little bitch who hid behind anonymity while spilling out vile shit directed at a man of whom you have never met. You better continue to be societies little bitch boy cause if you go to jail that's gonna be your punk ass. Hell, you'd probably be the dorm bitch. Boy you'd just eat that dick up huh, you scary little punk ass mother fucker.

Try harder.Drinking Beverage

[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
20-07-2015, 08:48 PM
Hrm.. he was in prison. "Scary" is a term I've only ever heard prisoners use.

It means "frightened", not "frightening", when used in a prison context.

How. Interesting!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
20-07-2015, 08:51 PM
(20-07-2015 07:30 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I still don't think they raped the women once they came of age.

Excuse me? It's okay for boys to rape as long as they don't do it when they come of age? You are excusing this behavior? And don't give me "that's not what I meant" because that's exactly what that sentence implies. "Well, they only raped some of the time" is still rape. This really negates all your working together and unity and all your feel-good woo. You are a mysoginist to the max. You disgust me.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 2 users Like Thinkerbelle's post
20-07-2015, 09:05 PM
No. They didn't rape the girls. Even when the girls matured into women.