Personal experience argument

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-07-2015, 12:25 AM
RE: Personal experience argument
(21-07-2015 12:05 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(20-07-2015 11:39 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  God sent others to give us knowledge. This knowledge was to only pertain to the method of our ascension. Technically yes h and knew free will would bring evil and pain. He left it up to us to find and do away with evil in order to truely advance. Other worldly beings were to give us our knowledge. These beings were spiritual in form and had already ascended to a near pure state. However they knew that with the knowledge they were to give us we too would ascend to there heights. The grew jealous of this. The knowledge of evil which is only observable at this time by us here on earth was basically sabotage. These beings sinned with us, showing us things that weren't benificial to our ascension. Through there sin with us he'll was created here on earth. Through our sin with them all pain and suffering was created as was sin in general.
There is nothing in that incoherent mess that is not an assertion without a grain of supporting evidence to it. You basically just told me a bed time story. A fairy tail. What's more is you seem to be making it up as you go.
I count about 17 explicit statements that are nothing more then your beliefs turned into assertions as well as several other tacit assertions laying beneath the surface. Where is the objective evidence for anything you just said? Can you give me any reason at all that I should believe anything of what you just said is true and accurate recounting of history?
So he knew evil would be introduced to the world even though he didn't mean it to be (implying he didn't have control over his creation while he was creating it) he also designed us to be susceptible to this thing he didn't mean to create. So he creates the sickness, creates us so we will get the sickness when he could easily make us immune at no cost to him or our freewill, but it's our fault we get sick? Well that's fucking stupid.

Your beliefs are STILL nonsensical, poorly thought out, ill formed, juvenile, and self contradicting.

I'd still like you to answer my other question though: was god unable to create a world in which evil could not arise while also maintaining free will or did he simply choose not to? Is he incompetent as a designer or is he simply a malicious one?
The Book of Enoch.

Free will would not be possible without balance, positive/ negative, good/bad. I venture to say that existence as we know it needs balance.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2015, 12:26 AM
Thank you for your support.
21-07-2015, 12:28 AM
If that doesn't make some kind of sense to you then our hope is less than I thought. That can't really be the case so I'm glad you grasped some of that.
21-07-2015, 12:29 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot. Free will was introduced right before the "evolutionary gap" which was actually an evolutionary jump.
21-07-2015, 12:33 AM
Ask me how I know that shit. Smile
21-07-2015, 12:38 AM
(21-07-2015 12:33 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Ask me how I know that shit. Smile

Consider

How do you know that?

Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
21-07-2015, 04:49 AM
(20-07-2015 09:05 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  No. They didn't rape the girls. Even when the girls matured into women.

Your evidence? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-07-2015, 04:51 AM
(20-07-2015 09:45 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Actually I did. And virginity was used as a sign of purity firstly because a virgin hasn't known real lust. Secondly, we relatively innocent at least until puberty or adolescents.

As stated by both of us the boys were the blood of their fathers, and like there fathers would sin a lot, and also be like a wound left to fester as opposed to amputation of the limb. It was the lesser of the two evil outcomes that could have happened given the scenario and setting.

"Blood of their fathers"? Seriously? Learn some science.

21-07-2015, 04:53 AM
(20-07-2015 11:39 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  God sent others to give us knowledge. This knowledge was to only pertain to the method of our ascension.

And what is your evidence of this? Consider

21-07-2015, 04:54 AM
(21-07-2015 12:29 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Oh yeah, I forgot. Free will was introduced right before the "evolutionary gap" which was actually an evolutionary jump.

What "evolutionary gap" is that? And please support whatever you claim it is with some evidence. Drinking Beverage