Personal experience argument

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-07-2015, 05:43 AM
RE: Personal experience argument
(22-07-2015 09:21 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(22-07-2015 04:04 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Many of the dickweeds of this sort have a tendency to ignore obviously female posters...which speaks volumes about where their tiny little...uh...brains are.

I haven't been graced with PMs from any of them either...bummer...I am hurt, wounded even. Dodgy I haven't had a PM from a shithead since Clownboy finally got the heave-ho.

These guys will be fine in my little group of ignored posters - the list is short - a pedophile and some ignorant assholes. Quite the elite group.
Ya it's really bad when your list is a pedophile, a rapist, and Call_of_the_Wild who some how is the worst shit head of the three.

CotW is a psychopath. Should have been banned after about three posts.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
23-07-2015, 07:28 AM
(22-07-2015 11:11 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Most people don't because of the way society is.

No clue what that is referring to.

Quote:Just like the tree in my yard they knew what to do and what not to do. Just because a tree knows how to grow doesn't mean it can think in terms we can understand.

There is no reason I see to believe that trees think in any meaningful sense of the term.

Quote:And technically, there free will could have been at the exact time of there sins.

So god turned on free will and they instantaneously sinned? You really are just making this shit up as you go, aren't you? If you actually thought through any of your claims you'd see that they are nothing but a fragile web of ad-hoc rationalizations.

Quote:All I can say is that there weren't destined to sin. It was through manipulation, by evil.

And you know this how? Nevermind, don't answer. It'll just be more bullshit. According to the bible god created evil and nothing happens that he does not will so apparently they were destined to sin.

Quote:In order for them to not be completely consumed by evil and damning all of creation there were made to live in a manner that could remind them of the direction towards the rightious. Good and bad are both part of our existence. It is indeed directly related to our glorious gift/ horrid curse of conscious thought/ free will. If free will was never introduced we would not have the Universal potential that we do have, even though most don't realize it.

Again with the gobbledywoo. Please answer the question.

If they had no knowledge of good and evil and no free will then it is irrational to hold them responsible for their actions. With no knowledge of good and evil they would not understand that an action could be wrong and without free will they were powerless to do anything else anyway.

Please explain how sin or punishment is reasonable under your theology or admit that you do not know what you are talking about.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
23-07-2015, 07:29 AM
popsthebuilder ' Wrote:  All I can say is that there weren't destined to sin. It was through manipulation, by evil. thought/ free will.

Wow. Your god sounds rather weak and easy to override. Yes it's thought that causes all the problems. Idiot.

Look up the definition of destiny son, if you claim people are destined to do something and they don't do it then they weren't destined to do it.

Your god either created them with the express purpose to sin or he created them not to sin but being all knowing knew they would before he created them and chose to do so anyway and then blame them for it, or he doesn't know everything, didn't know they would sin, destined them not to sin but his plans are so fucking pathetic that you can supervent them through simple thought.

If they were not destined to sin, and sin is necessary for free will as you keep saying (but not proving) then it's fairly easy to figure out we that god had no intention of giving us free will.

YOUR SHIT DOES NOT AGREE WITH YOUR SHIT.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
23-07-2015, 07:36 AM
(22-07-2015 11:25 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  whiskeyohdamnitsyouagain,
God doesn't have free will in the way that you are implying.

Says who? What's the evidence for that claim.

You are saying gods free will is different from our free will WHICH IS THE POINT I'M MAKING STUPID. He knows free will without sin exists and works (his own) so he could have just as easily created free will without sin and created humans without the ability to do even but still have free will but he didn't. He also didn't even have to invent evil. But he CHOSE to do so making him malicious.

YOUR SHIT DOES NOT AGREE WITH YOUR SHIT. I have a better grasp of the fine details of your delusion then you do and that's just hilarious.

23-07-2015, 07:42 AM (This post was last modified: 23-07-2015 11:24 AM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(22-07-2015 11:32 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(22-07-2015 09:28 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Couple hours later.....

You are not even trying now ya lazy bastard.

Well I just threw up in my mouth a little bit and it still tasted better then what I just read.

OK so clearly your sexist but you mentioned Sodom and Gahmorah earlier and I wanted to ask "Is two gay men who love each other engaging in gay sex evil or good, positive or negative?"
I think it's kinda more bad than good, simply because it's really obvious that it isn't what nature intended for us. I mean two ducks can't go together. And, well, we aren't supposed to put our sexual reproductive organ inside our excrement organ. Something just isn't right about that. Any type of love that is selfish is wrong. If there nonphysical love wasn't selfish, as in a real love then that would surely help to counter act the bad physical part.
Fantastic so your a sexist and a fucking homophobe. Homosexuallity happenes naturally among all mammalianspecies at exactly the same rate. NATURE causes it you stupid fuck.

Bigoted fool you ha e no interest in uniting humanity in anything but your narrow and bigoted delusions.

23-07-2015, 07:52 AM
Because anal sex never happens between a man and a woman. Rolleyes

Remember, folks, it's duck-vajayjay in the Missionary for procreation only (and feel really bad about it later) or Nothing!

God is watching!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
23-07-2015, 08:05 AM
(23-07-2015 07:52 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Because anal sex never happens between a man and a woman. Rolleyes

Remember, folks, it's duck-vajayjay in the Missionary for procreation only (and feel really bad about it later) or Nothing!

God is watching!

I think it requires a personal experience with the anal sex

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
23-07-2015, 08:18 AM
(23-07-2015 07:52 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Because anal sex never happens between a man and a woman. Rolleyes

God is watching!

One would think that if god is watching he would not mind different positions, otherwise it could get kinda boring Wink

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
23-07-2015, 08:19 AM
(22-07-2015 11:36 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(22-07-2015 11:13 PM)jennybee Wrote:  You can add them together all you want--but it is not a correct biblical interpretation of the passage. Nowhere in that passage does it say to add 390 and 40 together.
I wasn't saying it did. In fact that sorta contradicts what I think. Was just making a statement. Didn't mean to offend in any way.

I wasn't offended. I was just stating a fact.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
23-07-2015, 08:32 AM
(22-07-2015 11:56 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(22-07-2015 11:36 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I wasn't saying it did. In fact that sorta contradicts what I think. Was just making a statement. Didn't mean to offend in any way.

Rolleyes Yeah, 'cos Jenny comes across so bloody offended.

You've convinced me that you're a pure troll.

[Image: shock+gif.gif]
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post