Personal experience argument

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2015, 06:37 AM
RE: Personal experience argument
(27-07-2015 06:24 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(27-07-2015 06:03 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I would venture to say they are one of three forces working together for the sake of existence.

I would venture to say, that's very good crack.
No crack is good crack. It is a conundrum. Similar to the misdirection of pure hearted Christians.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2015, 06:38 AM
And the pure hearted of other religions for that matter.
27-07-2015, 07:00 AM
Pops, you still haven't answered my question,a t least not directly. I will try asking another way.

Do you (not your faith or your god or whatever) think it is justifiable to punish somebody without understanding and without free will for their actions?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
27-07-2015, 07:03 AM
(27-07-2015 06:38 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  And the pure hearted of other religions for that matter.

What about the obvious trolls of religion?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
27-07-2015, 07:08 AM
(27-07-2015 07:03 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(27-07-2015 06:38 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  And the pure hearted of other religions for that matter.

What about the obvious trolls of religion?
The ones who knowingly lie under the guise of truth are the ONLY truly damned.
27-07-2015, 07:10 AM
(27-07-2015 07:00 AM)unfogged Wrote:  Pops, you still haven't answered my question,a t least not directly. I will try asking another way.

Do you (not your faith or your god or whatever) think it is justifiable to punish somebody without understanding and without free will for their actions?
No, for they are innocent regardless of lack of direction. They are the herd and must be protected and accounted for.
27-07-2015, 07:13 AM
(27-07-2015 04:12 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(27-07-2015 02:54 AM)morondog Wrote:  You know I've never thought of it this way. Thank goodness for Deepak Smile Well, thank the all-benevolent universe I mean. Rama rama ding ding.

You know, we could thank ourselves, for we *are* the universe.

[Image: we-are-the-universe-pretending-to-be-ind...chopra.png]
No.

In there lies the biggest flaw.

Pride in any other than existence in a wholly selfless way is eventually counterproductive, misleading, and potentially devastating.
Thank you.
27-07-2015, 07:16 AM
If you think ti's all about being positive and excessive, why do you choose to go around and fire up negativity in otherwise often positive thinking and acting people?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
27-07-2015, 07:21 AM
(27-07-2015 07:16 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  If you think ti's all about being positive and excessive, why do you choose to go around and fire up negativity in otherwise often positive thinking and acting people?
I'm sorry you consider awareness negative. Through said awareness you will find that true happiness far exceeds ignorance bliss.

However, that is not my reason.

You are needed. Asap.
27-07-2015, 07:30 AM
(27-07-2015 07:21 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(27-07-2015 07:16 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  If you think ti's all about being positive and excessive, why do you choose to go around and fire up negativity in otherwise often positive thinking and acting people?
I'm sorry you consider awareness negative. Through said awareness you will find that true happiness far exceeds ignorance bliss.

However, that is not my reason.

You are needed. Asap.

Awareness? Awareness that there is 1 more of the millions of the mindset that you have? That's the awareness that you have had.

And that there is another hypocritical one out there who preaches positive goodness but slanders and out-lashes just as harshly as anyone and doesn't know their words from their action. You're not only spreading more negativity than positivity or awareness, you just further negative views of your disappointingly stereotypical nature. It's your faulty outlashing at people and clashing posts that is more posts of negativity. If you don't get it, then you're more lost from any interactive awareness than any adult should be.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post