Personal experience argument

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-07-2015, 10:58 PM
RE: Personal experience argument
(28-07-2015 09:43 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I guess ignorance isn't bliss after all.

It's OK, maybe have a wank and you will feel much happier.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
28-07-2015, 11:15 PM
Hey friendo, how you doin?
29-07-2015, 07:16 AM
(27-07-2015 05:58 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(27-07-2015 05:41 PM)Chas Wrote:  What is "all duality"? Consider

Consider taking your silly crap elsewhere. Drinking Beverage
Everything. Consider waking up.

I am wide awake - you are living in a dream world. You are delusional.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
29-07-2015, 08:02 AM
(28-07-2015 01:31 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(28-07-2015 01:04 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  Ditto for your obstructionism, which is why I challenged you to look at the Daniel prophecy that Messiah would die for sin in 29 AD!

I know about that prophecy from my Christian days. After leaving Christianity, I did a lot of research. Daniel does not predict Jesus. I posted something awhile back discounting Christianity's claim that Daniel predicted Jesus. It's very thorough, I can post it again if you like.

Let's keep it simple? From memory, the decree from the rebuilding of the Jerusalem wall to the cutting off of Messiah the Prince was to have taken 69 shabuas or sevens.

69 * 7 years = 483 360-day Hebrew years between decree and Jesus--the first date is established (or dang close?) by archaeology. Again, all from memory but I don't know how to disprove the fact of Daniel having been written at least 250 BCE and Jesus's death on Passover week in 29 AD... Jesus specifically reproved the leaders of His day that they missed the timing of His advent.

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
29-07-2015, 08:03 AM
(28-07-2015 08:28 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  If only perfect people go to heaven then the xonsept held in Buddhism that we repeat earthly life until we learn the truth would have to be right.

Haven't really looked that way too much, yet. Does anyone feel that this consept is feasible?

Consider. Do you know any perfect people presently? 24/7 correct in all things (moral correctness, not knowledge correctness).

And how does current refinement take one back in time to eliminate past imperfection?

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
[+] 1 user Likes The Q Continuum's post
29-07-2015, 05:21 PM
The personal experience argument fails for me for the following reasons...

Most People who have had ghostly experiences are people who tend to believe in ghosts.

Most people who have experienced alien abduction are people who tend to believe in aliens.

Most people who tend to have religious experiences are people who believe in god.
29-07-2015, 06:15 PM
Conundrum. Must be investigated through alternate means.
29-07-2015, 06:19 PM (This post was last modified: 29-07-2015 07:06 PM by GirlyMan.)
(29-07-2015 08:03 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(28-07-2015 08:28 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  If only perfect people go to heaven then the xonsept held in Buddhism that we repeat earthly life until we learn the truth would have to be right.

Haven't really looked that way too much, yet. Does anyone feel that this consept is feasible?

Consider. Do you know any perfect people presently? 24/7 correct in all things (moral correctness, not knowledge correctness).

Yes. I AM.

(29-07-2015 08:03 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  And how does current refinement take one back in time to eliminate past imperfection?

I have never been imperfect. Imperfection is for pussies like you who can't handle the truth that is The Word. ... fucking pussy.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
30-07-2015, 04:53 AM
If only you religious guys who waffle on about nothing and believe nothing is something realised how idiotic you sound, you could probably get something done.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
30-07-2015, 10:07 AM
(29-07-2015 06:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-07-2015 08:03 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  Consider. Do you know any perfect people presently? 24/7 correct in all things (moral correctness, not knowledge correctness).

Yes. I AM.

(29-07-2015 08:03 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  And how does current refinement take one back in time to eliminate past imperfection?

I have never been imperfect. Imperfection is for pussies like you who can't handle the truth that is The Word. ... fucking pussy.

If you are perfect, get married if you aren't yet already! Men and women all over are looking for perfect partners!

However, try telling your spouse after the nuptials how perfect you are and see what you get!

[Image: 11224015_10153529522766171_4587014850933410887_n.jpg]