Personal heroes that have insane or annoying beliefs.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-12-2012, 05:57 PM
RE: Personal heroes that have insane or annoying beliefs.
Ok, so it's harder than I remember to find easy examples of what I described. All the videos I'm finding are too long. What happened to all of the short videos? I also have no idea how to link a specific time in a video, but it doesn't matter because I don't feel like rewatching a bunch of hour long plus videos to back up my personal opinion.

The best I'm willing to do is say watch the "debate" with Dawkins and that horridly stupid woman Wendy Wright. Dawkins obviously destroys her because well.. she's a moron. But there's this hint of toying with her and intense humor. The video is hard to watch because really that woman is infuriating but I found it also hard to watch because of Dawkins, personally.

Also, I think that even though Hitch is absolutely right, I think he was very good at removing the wall of pretenses and just diving straight to an issue regardless of circumstances. For that I sometimes got the dickish vibe off of his debates or discussions. A good example I think is in this video at around the 2 minute mark, when talking about the deceased Jerry Falwell. Again I don't at all disagree with him in any way, but it's not how I think most people would go about discussing the issue on television.

Disagree with me all you like.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Personal heroes that have insane or annoying beliefs. - lucradis - 22-12-2012 05:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Which is more annoying, Mormons or Jehovah's Witnesses? Bible Belt Brawler 34 541 03-05-2014 09:37 PM
Last Post: Anjele
  Raptor Jesus Makes you Comic Book Heroes! Raptor Jesus 117 1,759 09-04-2014 01:37 AM
Last Post: Mathilda
  Villains are always genius rebels and Heroes are short sighted cops Buddy Christ 24 781 14-01-2013 11:44 PM
Last Post: Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver
  Facebook prayer requests make me insane! socken 3 561 04-09-2012 08:16 AM
Last Post: Seasbury
  Is Houseofcantor insane? ElectricEthan 23 1,085 10-02-2012 12:13 AM
Last Post: LadyJane
  Personal Note from Pastor Rick Warren Erxomai 4 501 28-12-2011 05:44 AM
Last Post: Erxomai