Personal relationship with Jesus shit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-08-2016, 06:04 PM
RE: Personal relationship with Jesus shit
(11-08-2016 06:00 PM)GoingUp Wrote:  
(11-08-2016 05:23 PM)Banjo Wrote:  NOTE: The above is, I believe a tactic used to throw us off.

I don't buy it.

It's a conspiracy!

You're really fucked now ...

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
11-08-2016, 06:52 PM
Jesus is known to get around quite a bit. That's why we divorced.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[+] 1 user Likes ricepudding12's post
11-08-2016, 06:58 PM
(11-08-2016 04:31 PM)unfogged Wrote:  I have heard many say that they have a relationship with Jesus; I don't think I've heard one say they have one with his excrement... do they sell bits of that along with "pieces of the true cross" and other religious tchotchkes?

The second I hit the post button I realized my mistake but I didn't know how to fix it. Tongue Anyway, Jesus if he was a real guy, did some shit everyday, unless he was constipated then he needed to eat some figs.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
11-08-2016, 10:07 PM
darkmatter did a video that pretty much sums it up. lots of people claim to have a personal relationship with jesus but nobody can agree with what he says or wants. somebody is lying.
11-08-2016, 11:03 PM
The most disturbing element of the "personal relationship with Jesus/God" crap is that they use it as a psychological shield against listening to anything that might challenge their beliefs... including when you point out glaring problems with their scriptures. Since you don't have a PRWG, the reasoning goes, then you are incapable of "spiritual discernment" and therefore it is your interpretation of the scriptures, and not the scriptures themselves, which are mistaken. You are using your own mind, and not "God's mind", and thus are not to be trusted.

Yes, they really teach this.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
11-08-2016, 11:48 PM
(11-08-2016 11:03 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  The most disturbing element of the "personal relationship with Jesus/God" crap is that they use it as a psychological shield against listening to anything that might challenge their beliefs... including when you point out glaring problems with their scriptures. Since you don't have a PRWG, the reasoning goes, then you are incapable of "spiritual discernment" and therefore it is your interpretation of the scriptures, and not the scriptures themselves, which are mistaken. You are using your own mind, and not "God's mind", and thus are not to be trusted.

Yes, they really teach this.

I don't see how they're not utterly tormented by this. What if it's Satan giving you revelation instead of God? There is no way to find out. You are stuck with whatever thought enters your mind, be it pleasant or not.

Truth seeker.
12-08-2016, 03:53 AM
I have a professional relationship with god's wife.
She gives me invisible blow jobs for next to nothing.
I would have thought that this might be a big sin on god's list, but apparently he doesn't mind.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post