Perspective on quality of life and NASA.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-08-2012, 08:09 PM
RE: Perspective on quality of life and NASA.
(06-08-2012 07:54 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(06-08-2012 06:47 PM)LabMonster13 Wrote:  So many nonbelievers on this forum that think that they are better then everyone else. From what I have read in the comments they are absolutely correct. I seem to remember reading about a recent news story about someone with similar points of view over the past day or so. Every one of you is a far better person then I could ever hope to be. I myself don't have much longer on this planet. So I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone in this forum for being so forward thinking, friendly, understanding, and helpful.
This has been one of the best forums I have ever been on. You all should really give your selves a pat on the back for being such wonderful, kind, and caring human beings. I am so honored to be in the presence of so many truly intelligent people. I never knew there were so many amazing caring and thoughtful people out there. You all have really opened my eyes. I just thought I would share some of my ideas about the world I care about before I go.
This has truly been an experience I can say that at least. Again thank you, I am so happy that you all stand up for one another and take care of those around you with so many positive and uplifting comments. I can really see the amount of effort that everyone has put in to try and understand each other. It truly shows.
You all have taught me well. I commend each and everyone of you for explaining to me that, governments, corporations, religious institutions, and the extremely wealthy, are so deserving of my respect and adoration. I know that I, a mere peasant should bow my head, kneel, and get out of the way of offending all of you with my presence. I apologize to all of you for coming into this forum and trying to find like minded people. I will not make that mistake again.
I am sorry for making a poor attempt at trying to have a conversation with anyone. I am sorry that I have many things that I need to do everyday and that I am unable to edit my posts before posting. Sorry that I did not feel the need to source freely available information. I know I should have sourced more right wing examples they know what is best for everyone. How dare I suggest that people go look up the information on there own. I am sorry that for some strange reason I think that all humans are equal to each other. I am sorry that I left the military after my service was over, because my job was to put holes in other human beings so that the wealthy could make more profits. I understand that my place was to stay there until I received my very own hole. Thank you for showing me the error of my ways. I will do my very best to correct my mistakes.
You are all correct survival of the fittest and the right to ownership and to fix the rules in your favor regardless of the damage it causes to everyone else should be the way. I was mistaking you all are correct money and power are everything and education and facts mean nothing. Being selfish is the way to go. How dare we help everyone to all be on equal ground. How dare we question the mental health of the super rich? How dare someone speak up? How dare someone to hope and dream. How dare I share my ideas for a better world.
You are all absolutely correct the banks, governments, churches, know far better then any lowly human being could. Those institutions are filled with the most intelligent, well meaning humanitarians you can find. They have everyone’s best interest in mind they wrote the rules so it must be fair. I can not believe how horribly mistaken and ill informed I have been all these years. I am certain that scared people make the best decisions. You know our culture of scarcity is really the best way. I am so glad that there were so many people on this forum to show me the error of my ways.

Thank you very much for your time and enlightenment. I will offend the world no longer with my presence. Thank you.

So you post this passive agressive little bit of sarcasm here, then you don't get enough attention so you copy it onto a new thread to make sure everyone knows your precious feelings have been hurt?? Or is it vice versa? Who really fucking cares. Grow up and communicate at a level that my 12 year old daughter won't laugh at, and perhaps you'll be heard.

What's the matter stark, someone hide your empathy button?

I only read the first few comments that Lab monster made in this thread and I totally agree with him.

I haven't read the rest but obviously he hasn't been treated very well.

If I read the rest I'd likely have a bunch of comments to a bunch of people but I'll refrain, plus life is too short for me to spend an hour I'll never get back.

Lab monster, too much drama. You are in a bad state, simmer down, listen to some nice music, relax. Think of things you like.

I do understand the part about having to make holes in people and what kind of after effects that can have. I am sorry you had to go through that. I hope this post wasn't triggered by some burried bad feelings that remain.

In any case, everyone calm down here. This is a disgrace and shouldn't happen in a forum of well educated people.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
06-08-2012, 08:18 PM
yay dom.
bring order to this forsaken realm

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
06-08-2012, 08:53 PM
(06-08-2012 08:18 PM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  yay dom.
bring order to this forsaken realm

Wait til you see the size of my whip!

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
06-08-2012, 09:01 PM
(06-08-2012 08:53 PM)Dom Wrote:  Wait til you see the size of my whip!

[Image: redhead-bustier-corset-whip-gloves-sexy-lingerie1.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Red Celt's post
07-08-2012, 06:29 AM
(06-08-2012 09:01 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  
(06-08-2012 08:53 PM)Dom Wrote:  Wait til you see the size of my whip!

[Image: redhead-bustier-corset-whip-gloves-sexy-lingerie1.jpg]

Roflmao! The facial expression doesn't fit though.

[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
07-08-2012, 11:04 PM
(07-08-2012 06:29 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(06-08-2012 09:01 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  [Image: redhead-bustier-corset-whip-gloves-sexy-lingerie1.jpg]

Roflmao! The facial expression doesn't fit though.

Yeah, but let us live a little.

This is not my signature.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post