Pet peeves and gear grinders?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-12-2012, 02:53 AM (This post was last modified: 31-12-2012 03:07 AM by Vera.)
RE: Pet peeves and gear grinders?
How about overreacting? How about instead of switching the fan off, when shit starts hitting it, cranking it up to full blast and then whining about getting covered in feces [Image: smiley-shit-hits-the-fan.gif]

No, this forum isn't getting too big. It's getting too small to house all the egos.

Jeez!

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-01-2013, 04:39 PM
[Image: IMG_2770.JPG]

[Image: 4046093_700b_v1.jpg]

16-01-2013, 04:47 PM
People who willfully harm animals for their pleasure and call it a "sport"

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

19-01-2013, 11:09 AM
What irritates me? When my younger brother who is two years younger but a foot taller than me is considered more mature and intelligent, when I am the oldest, most mature, talented, and smartest! All he does is play COD all day. Yes, CoD may be fun, but he doesn't even go to school. He criticizes my metal music and then goes listen to rap? Really...? Not to mention, after that, he asks me to listen to my music during carrides. He says I suck at everything and then asks me to teach him art and guitar. He steals my drawings and posts them on Instagram as "his". He eats all the food and I end up hungry. He wears a creepy hood on his head like Assassin's Creed. He watches me while I sleep. He constantly calls me dumb and stupid. He calls me ugly. He says I'm mean. He criticizes my atheism. He says I have no friends and that he has 1,093 friends that he keeps on touch with. I'm not stupid, that's impossible. He hasn't seen any of his friends in a year. And all because of his bull. He leaves the toilet full for me when I get home every day. He somehow got my friends numbers and calls them in the middle of the night. He constantly lies to me, even if I catch him red handed. For instance, "where did the pretzels go?" I ask as he sits in his bed with a giant bag of pretzels, slowly nomming on one. "I unno..! God Kaitlin, you blame me for everything!" I give him a 'wtf' face and leave, angry. Then, he has the nerve to complain about ME!

Rant over, lol. That is what annoys me the most.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-01-2013, 11:15 AM
Bad synchros grind my gears.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
19-01-2013, 11:31 AM
You know what really grinds my gears?
Droids.

You can never find the ones you are looking for, and when you do, some bastard has already loaded them onto a spaceship and hyperspace'd them right out of the damn sector.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
19-01-2013, 11:43 AM
I don't tend to get irritated by behaviors, becuase I can love anyone with shitty behaviors if they are my friends. All of my pet peeves are actual people. Some people could shit gold and rainbows and still annoy me.
19-01-2013, 12:02 PM
People who refuse to use turn signals...it's a simple concept and almost anyone can operate them.

And people who think that the nanosecond after using a turn signal they can whip in front of you because they think they have activated some sort of safety shield.

And merging is a freakin' group effort...we must all cooperate.

Damn I hate stupid drivers...and put your damn phone down...your car will operate just fine if you aren't talking/texting.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
10-02-2013, 04:11 AM
People who are inordinately in love with the sound of their own voices.
[Image: picture-6.png]

11-02-2013, 03:40 AM
People fawning over the person who's just banned someone. It's distasteful and vulture-like. As is thrashing the person who got banned for days afterwards. They are no longer there, so it's even uglier than piling up on them when they actually can defend themselves.

Oh, and Kimmie, you're still one of my favourite people here (not to mention mods Tongue). But for totally different reasons... Like you being great and all. [Image: JC_highfive.gif]