Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-02-2013, 01:07 AM
RE: Pet peeves and gear grinders?
[Image: 28916358.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2013, 01:09 AM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2013 01:50 AM by Free Thought.)
(12-02-2013 01:07 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: 28916358.jpg]

I already went there.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
12-02-2013, 01:38 AM
(12-02-2013 01:09 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(12-02-2013 01:07 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: 28916358.jpg]

I already when there.

[Image: friends-on-that-death-star-l1.gif]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
14-02-2013, 02:53 AM
People who can not let others enjoy what they don't get or like..I love holidays and some of the siilly traditions that come with them..not because I'm ignorant to the insignificance of most of the origins....but because it is simply just fun .. A weds becomes a holiday instead of just another weds...a day to make certain foods, say or act kinder to people around you..compare stories from your past.. A day that sticks out from the rest ..a memory from each year.. to remember where we were or who we were with..how we celebrated .. Yada..yada..to each their own..but because it means nothing to you doesn't mean it shouldn't be ok for me to enjoy it..and doesn't make me less intelligent either

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
14-02-2013, 03:23 AM (This post was last modified: 14-02-2013 04:02 AM by Vera.)
(14-02-2013 02:53 AM)k37713 Wrote:  People who can not let others enjoy what they don't get or like..I love holidays and some of the siilly traditions that come with them..not because I'm ignorant to the insignificance of most of the origins....but because it is simply just fun .. A weds becomes a holiday instead of just another weds...a day to make certain foods, say or act kinder to people around you..compare stories from your past.. A day that sticks out from the rest ..a memory from each year.. to remember where we were or who we were with..how we celebrated .. Yada..yada..to each their own..but because it means nothing to you doesn't mean it shouldn't be ok for me to enjoy it..and doesn't make me less intelligent either
And why should what others think of a so-called holiday matter to you and how you feel about it? Consider

Is someone forbidding you to enjoy it or go on dates, or do you want everyone else to agree that it's a lovely, lovely, lovely day? Because that doesn't sound much fairer than them trying to tell you it's a crappy holiday.

And a general observation, not aimed specifically at you, Kelly - if we need a special day to act kinder towards people, be it our significant others or not, something's not quite right, either with our relationships or the way we treat people. Love is not a (oftentimes meaningless) word or a gift, love is how you treat people every single minute of every single day.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
14-02-2013, 04:04 AM
(14-02-2013 03:23 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(14-02-2013 02:53 AM)k37713 Wrote:  People who can not let others enjoy what they don't get or like..I love holidays and some of the siilly traditions that come with them..not because I'm ignorant to the insignificance of most of the origins....but because it is simply just fun .. A weds becomes a holiday instead of just another weds...a day to make certain foods, say or act kinder to people around you..compare stories from your past.. A day that sticks out from the rest ..a memory from each year.. to remember where we were or who we were with..how we celebrated .. Yada..yada..to each their own..but because it means nothing to you doesn't mean it shouldn't be ok for me to enjoy it..and doesn't make me less intelligent either
And why should what others think of a so-called holiday matter to you and how you feel about it? Consider

Is someone forbidding you to enjoy it or go on dates, or do you want everyone else to agree that it's a lovely, lovely, lovely day? Because that doesn't sound much fairer than them trying to tell you it's a crappy holiday.

And a general observation, not aimed specifically at you, Kelly - if we need a special day to act kinder towards people, be it our significant others or not, something's not quite right, either with our relationships or the way we treat people. Love is not a (oftentimes meaningless) word or a gift, love is how you treat people every single minute of every single day.
Lol... ive just said that on buckys thread then read this.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
14-02-2013, 04:21 AM
(14-02-2013 04:04 AM)bemore Wrote:  Lol... ive just said that on buckys thread then read this.
Great minds or something...

Honestly, I don't give a crap what day or made-up holiday it is. I work from home so the only thing that matters to me is day and night, seasons (and possibly my bday, so that I keep track of how old I'm getting). Anything else means little to nothing to me. Every day I feel the way I do because of what's going on in my life (and often, in my head Tongue ) and I won't change the way I feel just because certain societies want me to. I don't care if something happened 200 years ago or someone decided we needed another holiday to break the monotony of life and because of that, now I have to celebrate and feel different.

I'm not forcing how I feel on anyone, so please, don't ask me to feel the way you do, either.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
14-02-2013, 04:47 AM
One direction fans really piss me off... Makes me want to shoot them and the "band".

Also the people that say they hate judgmental people and deny that they them selves are judgmental for judging judgmental people
[+] 1 user Likes Rosetta's post
14-02-2013, 07:58 AM
(14-02-2013 03:23 AM)Vera Wrote:  

nah I just was annoyed by an abundance of cynicism at my running group last night.. and then about 1 and a half million I'm alone and want to piss on your parade FB posts.. drunk kellie likes to ramble on about nothing Smile love you guys happy v day haha

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
15-02-2013, 07:51 AM
Forgot one...

When the people next door have their music on loud at 12am.