Pet peeves and gear grinders?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-12-2012, 09:08 AM
RE: Pet peeves and gear grinders?
(14-12-2012 08:51 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  OK Vera... ya don't suck. There's yer compliment. Now behave. Angel
On the contrary, I hear Vera could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Drooling

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
14-12-2012, 09:10 AM
(14-12-2012 09:08 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(14-12-2012 08:51 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  OK Vera... ya don't suck. There's yer compliment. Now behave. Angel
On the contrary, I hear Vera could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Drooling
Had an admin meeting recently? Consider

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
16-12-2012, 08:19 AM
Guilt trips and people who love playing the victim. Actually, emotional blackmail of any kind. It's beyond low and drives me insane(er).

16-12-2012, 08:43 AM
(16-12-2012 08:19 AM)Vera Wrote:  Guilt trips and people who love playing the victim. Actually, emotional blackmail of any kind. It's beyond low and drives me insane(er).

You shouldn't feel that way.

Especially when I'm in the condition I'm in. You should be more sensitive to how I'm feeling. Why do you always have to make things about you when I'm the one having a hard time. You're really quite the piece of work aren't you?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
16-12-2012, 08:44 AM
(14-12-2012 09:10 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(14-12-2012 09:08 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  On the contrary, I hear Vera could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Drooling
Had an admin meeting recently? Consider

I know I wasn't supposed to tell him but I was kinda high at the time.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
16-12-2012, 08:48 AM
(16-12-2012 08:43 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(16-12-2012 08:19 AM)Vera Wrote:  Guilt trips and people who love playing the victim. Actually, emotional blackmail of any kind. It's beyond low and drives me insane(er).

Especially when I'm in the condition I'm in. You should be more sensitive to how I'm feeling. Why do you always have to make things about you when I'm the one having a hard time. You're really quite the piece of work aren't you?

(16-12-2012 08:44 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(14-12-2012 09:10 AM)Vera Wrote:  Had an admin meeting recently? Consider

I know I wasn't supposed to tell him but I was kinda high at the time.
I knew you couldn't keep your mouth shut. Or was it me and my mouth, in this particular context Consider

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
16-12-2012, 09:02 AM
(16-12-2012 08:43 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  

Hey, I'm going on a guilt trip. Can you stop by to feed my paranoia?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
19-12-2012, 05:37 PM
Motherfuckers who have been here a fucking dog's age that don't have the fucking common courtesy to retitle their thread when their verbal diarrhea exceeds eighty three characters... Dodgy

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
19-12-2012, 06:02 PM
(19-12-2012 05:37 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Motherfuckers who have been here a fucking dog's age that don't have the fucking common courtesy to retitle their goddamnfucking thread when their fucking verbal diarrhea exceeds eighty three fucking characters... Dodgy

Fixededed. Sleepy

You're welcome Heart

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
19-12-2012, 06:54 PM
Narcissistic and selfish people in the family who I have to put up with to be with the people I do like. Ugh! I'm exhausted.