Pet peeves and gear grinders?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-10-2011, 08:44 PM
Pet peeves and gear grinders?
What irritates you? Makes you mad? To the point that you just want to rip your hair out and shove it down a fat babies throat, and then just kick the baby down a fucking football field and then rip up a bunch of pillows - like, so many pillows, all of the feathers or cotton stuffings or what the fuck ever like, completely filled the football field, and then you like, shoved your fucking asshole friend into the feathers and kicked the crap out of him because he takes your fucking Yoohoo's everyday at lunch, even though you're taking a Health class and your dumbfuck Health Coach constantly tells you that calories are like, bad and stuff. Well, hello, Mr. I'monaplantbaseddiet and shit; I'm a skinny white girl who likes my fatty foods, so shut up. Oh, and fat friend of mind, touch my Yoohoo one more time....

Back to the original question.
Okgo.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-10-2011, 09:04 PM
RE: Pet peeves and gear grinders?
A lot of things grind my gears, I'm not the most laid back person. I'll just put a short list and then add to it if I've forget anything.

Creationists
The term 'creation science' (I mean what the fuck, if that's not an oxymoron I don't know what is!)
Discrimination
People who are anti-discrimination but think it's ok on religious grounds
People who get so up their own arse with political correctness that they will accuse anyone of discrimination for anything
Political Correctness
Trade Unions
Idealists
X-Factor
The retarded level of the general public
Some of the people I work with
Vegetarians (I mean the ones who get all preachy about it!)
Getting stuck on a game
Films with Steven Seagal
American remakes of good English shows (why do you have to take all our great shows and make your own versions with watered down comedy, pointless action and stupid accents!)
Trade Unions (again)
Kent Hovind
George Bush (still cannot believe you lot voted him in twice!)
Horror films that have no plot-line no suspense but just loads of pointless gore
Man Utd
And last but not least ......... Trade fucking Unions!!!!!!!!!!!

That feels quite good actually. I enjoyed getting that off my chest Smile!

itsFerdinand, as you started the thread are you not going to share your pet peeves with us?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
26-10-2011, 10:19 PM
(26-10-2011 09:04 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  A lot of things grind my gears, I'm not the most laid back person. I'll just put a short list and then add to it if I've forget anything.

Films with Steven Seagal

George Bush (still cannot believe you lot voted him in twice!)

And last but not least ......... Trade fucking Unions!!!!!!!!!!!

That feels quite good actually. I enjoyed getting that off my chest Smile!

itsFerdinand, as you started the thread are you not going to share your pet peeves with us?

Actually, I used to like the old Steve Segal movies back when they were new...(80's)
We in Florida were NOT responsible for Bush, his brother was gov there then...Bush was losing, suddenly something went wrong...Gee Wizz, how could that possibly happen? I remember that crap like it was yesterday!
Seems to me that he didn't win in the popular pole in either election. Can't remember for sure though....
As to unions, well John Deere union put me through college. (as well as raised me too.)
Other than that, I agree with you 100%

As to original post;
What grinds my gears to shrapnel is all this southern BS about christianity in this election. Those idiots would like to push science backwards 200 years if they could! I don't feel that a damn one of them are fit for office, so this time, I'm not gonna bother voting. The electoral college, or the "vote counters" will declare whoever they wish as winner anyway! That's what I learned from 8 years of that 4 letter idiot.

The way I'm seeing it currently, no matter who wins this time, the U.S. loses!

I can't help but agree with Jay Leno about how every time that congress closes, the stock market rises...that should be telling us something!!!!!!!!!!!

I also get riled up about how every election, the idiots have to start the whole dog and pony show earlier. No matter who wins, I'm always glad to simply not have to hear about it anymore.

Oxymoron: "Religious teaching"
"Simple common sense goes out the window when religion comes in through the door." Me (Blasphemy Fan )
[+] 1 user Likes blasphemy fan's post
26-10-2011, 11:43 PM
Discrimination
Lack of standard in our food and health industries
All the crap in my life that I spend time organizing, cleaning and taking care of (working toward a minimalist-ish life)
Vegetarians that give vegetarians like me a bad rep Tongue
On that (unrelated, seriously!) note, animal abuse.
Moms at my childrens school who are competitive and do-up eachother. No thanks!
Cancer. It annoys the shit out of me.
The grumpy lady at the post office. How many years do I empathize and try to be understanding towards her before I stick up for myself and realize her shitty parts of life don't have to trump my shitty parts? I can be the one who's impatient and has a bad day sometimes. (instant guilt for that! Lol)
My father in laws constant unsolicited advice in the way we raise our kids, what we believe, how we spend our finances, how we train our dog and how I cook food. Plus every other thing, basically.
Body by vi irritates me like other fad diets.
Democracy sucks. There has to be a better solution!

Phew! That's good for now. I hate being negative, but sometimes you have to clear those negative ions! Or something. Wink
27-10-2011, 10:01 AM
(26-10-2011 09:04 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  itsFerdinand, as you started the thread are you not going to share your pet peeves with us?

Cocky, obnoxious assholes who don't have their facts straight about religion, politics, etc. If you're going to rant on about something, at least have your facts straight; because if a fucking 15 year old can prove you wrong, man... I'm not even going to get into that.
I'm not too fond of religion or politic ideals, but that doesn't mean I'm clueless about them. I do not have a religion, but I take joy in just learning what I can about the numerous Religious and mysterious possibilities. Politics now, I am concerned about, but I honestly hate it all. Doesn't interest me.

I hate judgemental people who assume before the actually know. I admit I have made the mistake of judging someone by their cover, but after that person became one of my best of two friends, I changed my views on that note.

I am a conversationist, but at the same time, I hate people. Not all people. But people that constantly complain. Sure, the negative things that happen to people can be somewhat amusing (not in a joyful way; but they keep a conversation going. Most all people talk about are the negative things that happen to them now a days). I have those days where I realize all of this by hearing others' conversations, and I notice how depressing the world actually is... Even whem I'm having a good day.

I also hate irony (though Irony is one of my favorite words, my entire life is so Ironic that I just cannot stand the definition anymore). Dejavu, because it makes my brain feel all aasdfghjkl; Sarcasm, because it makes me want to punch the asshole who used it in the nose. And Migraines; which I get a lot. The pain of which feels like it is conceived from the ninth circle of the deepest, hottest, abyss of HELL.

I also hate when I constantly feel like I have something on the back of my pants, or on my face. I'm a little OCD with things like that- self cleanliness and surroundings. Just the little things, not the big things.

Oh, and soggy bread. Fuck that shit.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-10-2011, 10:51 AM
People. I can't stand People. Individuals I like, but People, as in the masses, drive me nuts. You'll never see me at a concert, a mall, or any other place where this horrible entity called People gather. How a person can live with no elbow room is beyond me. Fortunately, I was denied my liscence to carry a handgun.

Bad food. Cooking isn't hard. It doesn't have to be complex. It can be quick. It's healthy and tastes good. STOP eating McDonalds.

People who don't accept the differences among generations. I am the father of a 14 year old daughter. She does things differently than me. She speaks differently. She communicates differently. Cool. If you can't accept that your kids use text messages as a primary form of communication, or you think that the "fashion those kids wear these days" is so horrible, you need to realize that your parents probably felt the same way. Time to nurture our kids, and encourage them to be individuals, but also accept that they will have trends that differ from what our norm was.

Unfinished tattoos. My forearm has been waiting to be finished for WAY too long, and it drives me fucking nuts!

...oh, and soggy bread? Amen sister. Amen.

[Image: StarkLord01.gif]
27-10-2011, 10:56 AM
....oops, I forgot one thing. Clowns. I am Coulrophobic. In a big way.

[Image: StarkLord01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
27-10-2011, 11:31 AM
Inconsiderateness and stupidity.

English is not my first language. If you think I am being mean, ask me. It could be just a wording problem.
27-10-2011, 08:48 PM
Racism, slavery, and people bullying poeple weaker than themselves.

You want me to go into a rage of firey vengence and carnage? Show me one of these things. To cause maximum rage show me all of these things at once. I will probably black out and wake up to dead things everywhere.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
28-10-2011, 09:15 AM

I started to post a new reply yesterday, but the website deleted it before I could post it.
So, that is one of my pet peeves. >_<
I have a wide variety of things I hate, so I'll just start naming them:
Homophobes.
People who pop their knuckles.
People who know absolutely nothing about video games.
Judgemental son-of-a-bitches.
Over-protective parents.
Religious people that have no idea, what they are talking about.
Lack of food.
Being stressed out & not having a cigarette.
When people ask if I'm a virgin. (I'm not, but why is that so important?)
People who assume that girls could not kick a guy's ass.
When people don't notice me. (I'm noticed on here, is why I love it.)
When my hair dye fades quickly. T_T
People who pick me up. (We get it, I'm tiny.)
Eating disorders. (I have one, so don't judge.)
People who are against legalizing pot. (I don't smoke, but my friends do.)
People who are against gay marriage. (Bisexual here)
When itsFerdinand, best friend in person, asks me if something is on her butt. O_O
Cocky assholes.
People who downgrade others for their looks.
My horrible self-esteem.
When people assume that I care about their feelings & problems. (Asshole? Yes.)
Guys who get offended when I call them "beautiful".
Guys who get offended when I call them "bro".
People who say that boners are impolite.
That I don't have an Xbox buddy because I kick everyone's asses. o^-^o
That your mom is horrible in bed. (Yes. I went there)
Call of Duty-Black Ops. (Love COD, but not BO) ._.
Malik. (Just in general.)
Rap music.
and more...

Reply to this with things that you like? ^-^

Did I mention that I hate the way that I look?
(Picture thumbnail below. vvvvvvvv)

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Quote this message in a reply