Petition to ban Bishadi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-09-2012, 03:23 PM
RE: Petition to ban Bishadi
(can't now. Note the time. I have rules. Not logging into the admin CP after I've taken my medicine Wink )

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
11-09-2012, 03:23 PM
(11-09-2012 03:21 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(11-09-2012 03:17 PM)Magoo Wrote:  Go ban yourself Tongue

I wonder what would happen if I logged into the admin CP and deleted my account? Would it boot me out? Maybe explode?

ok, who dares me?

*raises hand*

If it does boot you out, then let me fill your position, Sir.

Your termination shall not be in vain.Evil_monsterTongue

Seriously, don't do it... I rather not take the chance of losing ANOTHER forum member.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
11-09-2012, 03:25 PM
(11-09-2012 03:23 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(11-09-2012 03:21 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I wonder what would happen if I logged into the admin CP and deleted my account? Would it boot me out? Maybe explode?

ok, who dares me?

*raises hand*

If it does boot you out, then let me fill your position, Sir.

Your termination shall not be in vain.Evil_monsterTongue

Seriously, don't do it... I rather not take the chance of losing ANOTHER forum member.

Bishadi was a forum member like that kid who lived down the street and ate saltines with mayonnaise was part of your group of high school friends. Not really.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
11-09-2012, 04:07 PM
I knew it!! There was something strange about that Woo Pie... it's SOAP.

Check this out. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
11-09-2012, 04:10 PM
(11-09-2012 04:07 PM)kim Wrote:  I knew it!! There was something strange about that Woo Pie... it's SOAP.

Check this out. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Dodgy

Damn you and your pesky skepticism!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
11-09-2012, 05:41 PM
(11-09-2012 10:00 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Spamming is an offense we have banned for in the past.
I think it is appropriate now.

Bishadi appeared to have a sincere interest in discussing what he thought were cutting edge ideas in science. His writing style was very confusing to me so I didn't engage with him. He may have a learning disability, a mental condition, or just be extremely inarticulate, or maybe English isn't his first language, I don't know. What I found reading through the list of Bishadi's threads was that he didn't seem to be trying to be disruptive. He was connecting a lot of scientific ideas, putting them out for discussion, encouraged people to challenge him, and was meticulous in following up with anyone who responded to him, albeit in his very confusing (to me) way. He may have been one of the freer thinkers to inhabit this forum. I only saw him get unpleasant when someone was first rude or condescending to him, of which there was plenty. Once he was labelled a troll he was mocked and bullied quite a lot, and by many people. Overall it convinced me that I too no longer want to be associated with the people in this forum. I'm out.
11-09-2012, 05:44 PM
[Image: bishadi-meme-generator-the-second-law-of...407034.jpg]

http://diylol.com/meme-generator/bishadi...-first-law

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 1 user Likes fstratzero's post
11-09-2012, 05:44 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2012 06:28 PM by Chas.)
(11-09-2012 05:41 PM)Jeff Wrote:  
(11-09-2012 10:00 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Spamming is an offense we have banned for in the past.

Bishadi appeared to have a sincere interest in discussing what he thought were cutting edge ideas in science. His writing style was very confusing to me so I didn't engage with him. He may have a learning disability, a mental condition, or just be extremely inarticulate, or maybe English isn't his first language, I don't know. What I found reading through the list of Bishadi's threads was that he didn't seem to be trying to be disruptive. He was connecting a lot of scientific ideas, putting them out for discussion, encouraged people to challenge him, and was meticulous in following up with anyone who responded to him, albeit in his very confusing (to me) way. He may have been one of the freer thinkers to inhabit this forum. I only saw him get unpleasant when someone was first rude or condescending to him, of which there was plenty. Once he was labelled a troll he was mocked and bullied quite a lot, and by many people. Overall it convinced me that I too no longer want to be associated with the people in this forum. I'm out.

Your memory of events is interesting to say the least. Revisionist would be more accurate.

And if you really are out, I won't miss your right-wing raving.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
11-09-2012, 05:57 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2012 06:05 PM by FSM_scot.)
What discussion? Anytime someone tried to have a discussion With him he started name calling.

He was interested in telling everyone his science, but clearly had no interest in any debate or discussion around it.

If he had just stopped acting like a dick, none of us would have come down on him the way we did. He was asked by several members to take part in discussion but he made it clear he wasn't interested and would prefer to continue being a prick. He brought this on himself.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 3 users Like FSM_scot's post
11-09-2012, 06:01 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2012 06:08 PM by LadyJane.)
(11-09-2012 05:41 PM)Jeff Wrote:  

All (every single one) of the points you made were considered heavily. I saw his responses to people, who were completely reasonable, as less than kind. Like it's been mentioned, this wasn't a bashing, it was something that was given a lot of thought. Good bye.