Petition to ban Bishadi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-09-2012, 07:09 PM
RE: Petition to ban Bishadi
(10-09-2012 07:05 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  His peers can review his posts.

So they let patients in psych units have access to the internet now ? Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2012, 07:13 PM
I used to have a room in a psych ward, but I got better. things were simple there.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
[+] 1 user Likes Xinoftruden's post
10-09-2012, 07:16 PM
(10-09-2012 07:13 PM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  I used to have a room in a psych ward, but I got better. things were simple there.

I did too. Cool

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

10-09-2012, 07:18 PM
(10-09-2012 07:16 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 07:13 PM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  I used to have a room in a psych ward, but I got better. things were simple there.

I did too. Cool
really? did you get applesauce there. (craved it for a couple of weeks, but they said i couldn't have any.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

10-09-2012, 07:20 PM
He's spamming my beloved science section and that is getting annoying

Evolve
[+] 4 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
10-09-2012, 07:26 PM
(10-09-2012 07:18 PM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 07:16 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I did too. Cool
really? did you get applesauce there. (craved it for a couple of weeks, but they said i couldn't have any.

I think maybe once. They use it for passing meds to people who can't swallow very well. I was only there for a few days.

10-09-2012, 07:30 PM
maybe thats why they wouldn't give me any.

10-09-2012, 07:32 PM
(10-09-2012 07:20 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  He's spamming my beloved science section and that is getting annoying

Yes, my sentiments exactly. I really hope he can coherently and rationally discuss science with us without resorting to insulting anyone just because we misunderstood him (which is very frequently considering the way he types). I think I managed to have a semi-coherent discussion with him. Let me experiment further.

Welcome to science. You're gonna like it here - Phil Plait

Have you ever tried taking a comfort blanket away from a small child? - DLJ
[+] 1 user Likes robotworld's post
10-09-2012, 07:58 PM
How about you create a section called Bashadi science. Make it so only he can post in it, and only he can see it. Also it is the only section he can post in, and his posts expire after a day.

Problem solved.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
10-09-2012, 08:12 PM
I'm certinanly an advocate for free speech, but this is a privately ran forum. Personally, I like hearing everyone's opinion, even if they are wrong, or I disagree with them or they are insulting. They can be argued against, or proven wrong, or ignored if I so wish. However if someone is genuinely spamming you should consider (in my humble opinion) having some form of control. Perhaps a system of a formal warning, then a suspension, and then ban. Good luck!