Petition to ban Bishadi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-09-2012, 10:00 AM
RE: Petition to ban Bishadi
(11-09-2012 09:56 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(11-09-2012 09:54 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  

This monstrosity of a list is exactly why I have said from the start...he is indeed spamming the forum.

Thanks for taking the time to put that together LH.

Sarcasm... or sincerity? Consider
[/quote]

Sincerity. 100%.

My position on this is that Bishadi is spamming the forum. He has been told not to, and yet continues. The only reason there isn't any recent threads started by him is because he can no longer post new threads.

Spamming is an offense we have banned for in the past.

I think it is appropriate now.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Stark Raving's post
11-09-2012, 11:59 AM
Thank fuck Smile

Yay Stark! Another wise decision by our chief Smile
11-09-2012, 12:02 PM
(11-09-2012 10:00 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(11-09-2012 09:56 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  This monstrosity of a list is exactly why I have said from the start...he is indeed spamming the forum.

Thanks for taking the time to put that together LH.

Sarcasm... or sincerity? Consider

Sincerity. 100%.

My position on this is that Bishadi is spamming the forum. He has been told not to, and yet continues. The only reason there isn't any recent threads started by him is because he can no longer post new threads.

Spamming is an offense we have banned for in the past.

I think it is appropriate now.

Stark and I have decided to end the debate. Bishadi has been banned. If there is going to be flack about this, let the discussion begin. Everyone has a right to say how they feel, even if you disagree. In the end, we decided the health of this forum is more important to us than interpretations of specific rules. But, in keeping with the rules, we came to the decision that he had been warned not to flood the forum with threads of the same topic. As Logica so well summarized, he continued to do what he was asked not to. We did not make this decision lightly. We did not give in to what felt popular. We decided this is our home and he was affecting the health of our home. And so now the deed is done.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 4 users Like Erxomai's post
11-09-2012, 12:05 PM
My lend my support to the decision.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-09-2012, 12:07 PM
No complaints here. Didn't you guys say initially that you thought he was a previously banned guy coming back for a bit of a troll? 'Cos really... I can't see any other reason for him to be such a total dick. I mean, even total dicks usually manage to show a bit of humanity once in a while... He made everyone angry, some people actually did try to engage with him, it was a fucken heroic effort to be nice and walk the talk and all... His very first post was passive aggressive bullshit about how everyone banned him. Job well done I say.
11-09-2012, 12:21 PM
GOD YOU PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID!

A youngin has to tell you to cop on. Just boxk the fucker. If everyone did that, no one would see his posts or comment on his stuff, so he would get bored and leave. Plus it wouldn't annoy you because you wouldn't see anything he says that prompts you to post a retaliation.
11-09-2012, 12:29 PM
(11-09-2012 12:21 PM)Magoo Wrote:  GOD YOU PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID!

A youngin has to tell you to cop on. Just boxk the fucker. If everyone did that, no one would see his posts or comment on his stuff, so he would get bored and leave. Plus it wouldn't annoy you because you wouldn't see anything he says that prompts you to post a retaliation.

Punk! Tongue

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
11-09-2012, 12:37 PM
Oh dang, just when I was starting to have fun with him. I agree that he is very defensive, and lashes out when people disagree with him. He has a warped understanding of science that mostly arises from misunderstanding of various concepts. Well, one thing for sure, the science section is back to normal for now Big Grin

Welcome to science. You're gonna like it here - Phil Plait

Have you ever tried taking a comfort blanket away from a small child? - DLJ
[+] 1 user Likes robotworld's post
11-09-2012, 12:41 PM
Once again, thank you to Stark and the crew for getting rid of trouble, but only after giving a chance and fair warning.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
11-09-2012, 12:43 PM

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 3 users Like Phaedrus's post