Petition to ban Bishadi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-09-2012, 01:23 PM
RE: Petition to ban Bishadi
Does shepherds pie count? That's what I'm making for supper, and you're all invited!

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
11-09-2012, 01:28 PM
(11-09-2012 01:23 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Does shepherds pie count? That's what I'm making for supper, and you're all invited!

German shepherd?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
11-09-2012, 01:28 PM
(11-09-2012 01:23 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Does shepherds pie count? That's what I'm making for supper, and you're all invited!

I'm in. I love Shepherd's pie. Yum.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
11-09-2012, 01:40 PM
Dom, hope ya like moose meat. I'm using half moose, half beef. Also, do you want peas, or just traditional style with taters, corn, meat and gravy?

11-09-2012, 01:42 PM
(11-09-2012 01:40 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Dom, hope ya like moose meat. I'm using half moose, half beef. Also, do you want peas, or just traditional style with taters, corn, meat and gravy?

Never had moose, so I'm up for a taste test. Peas - take 'em or leave 'em, I'm happy either way.

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
11-09-2012, 01:45 PM
(11-09-2012 01:42 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(11-09-2012 01:40 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Dom, hope ya like moose meat. I'm using half moose, half beef. Also, do you want peas, or just traditional style with taters, corn, meat and gravy?

Never had moose, so I'm up for a taste test. Peas - take 'em or leave 'em, I'm happy either way.

Cool. No peas it is. We can call it my apology dinner for being a dick to you. You didn't deserve it, and I am ashamed at the way I treated you. I am truly sorry.

[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
11-09-2012, 01:59 PM
(11-09-2012 01:45 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(11-09-2012 01:42 PM)Dom Wrote:  Never had moose, so I'm up for a taste test. Peas - take 'em or leave 'em, I'm happy either way.

Cool. No peas it is. We can call it my apology dinner for being a dick to you. You didn't deserve it, and I am ashamed at the way I treated you. I am truly sorry.

No harm done. I can be a pest when I want to get something off my chest.

[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
11-09-2012, 02:19 PM
(11-09-2012 12:02 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(11-09-2012 10:00 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Sarcasm... or sincerity? Consider

Sincerity. 100%.

My position on this is that Bishadi is spamming the forum. He has been told not to, and yet continues. The only reason there isn't any recent threads started by him is because he can no longer post new threads.

Spamming is an offense we have banned for in the past.

I think it is appropriate now.

Stark and I have decided to end the debate. Bishadi has been banned. If there is going to be flack about this, let the discussion begin. Everyone has a right to say how they feel, even if you disagree. In the end, we decided the health of this forum is more important to us than interpretations of specific rules. But, in keeping with the rules, we came to the decision that he had been warned not to flood the forum with threads of the same topic. As Logica so well summarized, he continued to do what he was asked not to. We did not make this decision lightly. We did not give in to what felt popular. We decided this is our home and he was affecting the health of our home. And so now the deed is done.

Thank you, o evil overlords.Bowing

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-09-2012, 02:22 PM
(11-09-2012 01:06 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(11-09-2012 12:57 PM)Dom Wrote:  What kind of pie is that supposed to be?

Rainbow pie, because Luc love rainbows and pie.

(I think it's made with Sherbet).

It can't be pie; wrong shape. Pie are square.

[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
11-09-2012, 02:24 PM

Which cuts of shepherd are you using?