Petition to demote Pablo from full member status

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-05-2015, 11:52 AM
RE: Petition to demote Pablo from full member status
Gotta love the Pablo.

Fucking earmuffs Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
11-05-2015, 04:21 PM
(11-05-2015 10:26 AM)pablo Wrote:  Whatever the outcome, I shall continue on with my head held high.

[Image: see-what-you-did-there-to-vict-aguiar.png]
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
11-05-2015, 04:53 PM
Pablo stays. He has the best birthday ever.

Hush your mouth...fuckin' earmuffs.

I will use my powers to get your orange name turned a different color. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
11-05-2015, 05:13 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2015 07:36 PM by GirlyMan.)
(11-05-2015 10:26 AM)pablo Wrote:  Whatever the outcome, I shall continue on with my head held high.

You're a bad bad man. And not in a good way.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-05-2015, 05:24 PM
I totally fangirl over Pablo, too, Muffsy. Yes

Muffs and Pablo:
[Image: tumblr_inline_n92f9pe7f21sgswti.gif]

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 8 users Like Nurse's post
11-05-2015, 07:55 PM
I'm with Muffs on this one, except that I propose it's not Pablo's wit that is so hilarious. That fucking avatar's eyes and mouth hypnotize all of us and puts us under a spell where we think even his most mundane comments are funny! Damn you animated orangutan!!!!!

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like WillHopp's post
11-05-2015, 08:48 PM
Anj hinted at the solution there Muffsy...

Why not use your inflated Orange superpowers to just change Pablo's permissions?

Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
11-05-2015, 08:52 PM
Honestly I could live with brown, it matches my fur. Wink
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
11-05-2015, 09:41 PM
(11-05-2015 08:37 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I propose to you good Atheist folk (and pet Calvinist/secret atheist) of TTA that there is a plague upon our peaceful forum. A plague that threatens the very fabric of our society and will tear us apart. It will rot our children's minds and take away their innocence. It will violate our women and maybe even our men (I aint judging).

The Pablo.

For too long the Pablo has gotten in that split second first with the punch line. For too long the Pablo has violated the very fabric of our society and blatantly stolen our jokes. For too long the laughs have not come from wholesome, atheistic folks like ourselves but from the Pablo.

His very name is a thing of children's nightmares.

So what say you TTA? Are we to just stand idly by while the Pablo has his way with our punchlines? I think not. This is TTA. We are a proud people who have a very proud tradition of forming ban-mobs to get people banned and not only that but we have a strong divine tradition of going along with stupid shit I say when I say it in the form of some rousing speech in a thread.

So I say this to you TTA. Like this post and leave a comment on this matter if you want and together we can march upon the steps of Stark's farmhouse and request that he impose restrictions on the Pablo in order to safeguard our punchlines and jokes.

The very core of what makes TTA TTA is at stake here people! What say you!?

I say : "You see that cactus right there ? You know what you can do with it ... sideways". Angel

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
12-05-2015, 12:58 AM
(11-05-2015 10:28 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  

That's not always a good thing....

If there's a pike involved.....

Tongue

You've got a point there.Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post