Petition to reinstate Mr Woof to full member status

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-05-2015, 06:35 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2015 07:11 PM by GirlyMan.)
Petition to reinstate Mr Woof to full member status
Dear Ma&Pa Raving,

This is a petition to reinstate full membership rights to Mr Woof.

Signatories can sign on by liking this post. We have no dislike capability so nay votes cannot be registered but objections can be noted in response posts.

Thanks,
Bob

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
08-05-2015, 06:39 PM
RE: Petition to reinstate Mr Woof to full member status
(08-05-2015 06:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  This is a petition to reinstate full membership rights to Mr Woof with the understanding that he agrees to not give any credence or attention to or respond to any comments from a certain gay 20-something virgin Kiwi currently under Maori supervision.
But do the same conditions apply to this other person?
08-05-2015, 06:49 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2015 06:52 PM by GirlyMan.)
(08-05-2015 06:39 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(08-05-2015 06:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  This is a petition to reinstate full membership rights to Mr Woof with the understanding that he agrees to not give any credence or attention to or respond to any comments from a certain gay 20-something virgin Kiwi currently under Maori supervision.
But do the same conditions apply to this other person?

No. That has nothing to do with this petition.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
08-05-2015, 07:05 PM
(08-05-2015 06:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-05-2015 06:39 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  But do the same conditions apply to this other person?

No. That has nothing to do with this petition.

So if this were to happen, an instance in which this 'other person' addresses Woofs, Woofs would not be permitted to respond, correct?
[+] 1 user Likes Gilgamesh's post
08-05-2015, 07:10 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2015 07:24 PM by GirlyMan.)
(08-05-2015 07:05 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(08-05-2015 06:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  No. That has nothing to do with this petition.

So if this were to happen, an instance in which this 'other person' addresses Woofs, Woofs would not be permitted to respond, correct?

Of course not. Woof can respond as he pleases. It just serves as an explicit reminder why he was in restraints in the first place. But you're right that's an unnecessary and demeaning condition. Condition removed. Thanks for that useful input. Thumbsup

08-05-2015, 08:53 PM
I have a question now.
What happens if woof starts back to the same crap that got him the temp ban in the first place?
Perma-ban?
That is what happened with wicked clown.
08-05-2015, 09:20 PM
(08-05-2015 08:53 PM)pablo Wrote:  I have a question now.
What happens if woof starts back to the same crap that got him the temp ban in the first place?
Perma-ban?
That is what happened with wicked clown.

Hmm this is a valid concern. As of now Woofs current restrictions prevent him from taking the actions that got him in trouble in the first place, if they are removed and he goes back to those actions one would assume the next step is to be shown the door permanently. I'm not sure that he has ever take responsibility for his actions (to me it seems the exact opposite) so returning privileges in this situation may just precipitate another outburst.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
09-05-2015, 12:10 AM
Why can't there be a member class he exists in where the only change is, he isn't allowed to view his or other people reputation.

Forums and their... structures and systems Dodgy

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
09-05-2015, 12:49 AM
(09-05-2015 12:10 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Why can't there be a member class he exists in where the only change is, he isn't allowed to view his or other people reputation.

Forums and their... structures and systems Dodgy

If not for Reputation, what else would Woofs bitch about? I'd rather not find out... Dodgy

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
09-05-2015, 12:59 AM
I don't think I was here for this. What went down with Woof? If it's a bit of a long story, maybe a PM? Otherwise, eh -- I don't know.

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]