Petition to reinstate Mr Woof to full member status

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-05-2015, 02:32 PM
RE: Petition to reinstate Mr Woof to full member status
(19-05-2015 02:24 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(19-05-2015 02:19 PM)bemore Wrote:  Here is how I remember it all starting.

Woofs stated his opinion, he is much older than most of us and has lived a different life to us, being taught different values and morals about his views on homosexuality.

People disagreed including mufffs. However out of all the peoole who disagreed with woofs only one member has gone on a mission to keep reminding woofs how much he hates him. This started off the inital arguement from woofs side about rep.

How long ago was this? Over a year ago, maybe more, yet muffs keeps on doing what he does.

Do you think muffs actions on woofs rep is healthy for the forum? I dont, because we are having these problems we are discussing now.

Im not sticking up for woofs, yes he has to take responsibilityfor his own actions. However you need to stop muffs from doing what he does, because it isnt actually helping the situation is it?

No we don't need to stop Muffs actions as they are perfectly within the forum rules. As long as you have a rep system that allows negative reps there will be conflict. Woofs response to this has been overblown and hysterical and has grown more so over time. So either we scrap the rep system or Woofs grows the fuck up or gets banned.

It's not about it being a negative rep; it's about constantly updating the rep to keep the wound open and festering.

It is intentionally provocative. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
19-05-2015, 02:39 PM
(19-05-2015 02:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-05-2015 02:24 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  No we don't need to stop Muffs actions as they are perfectly within the forum rules. As long as you have a rep system that allows negative reps there will be conflict. Woofs response to this has been overblown and hysterical and has grown more so over time. So either we scrap the rep system or Woofs grows the fuck up or gets banned.

It's not about it being a negative rep; it's about constantly updating the rep to keep the wound open and festering.

So is my signature. Do I deserve to be banned for keeping that fresh in peoples minds?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
19-05-2015, 02:55 PM
(19-05-2015 02:39 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(19-05-2015 02:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  It's not about it being a negative rep; it's about constantly updating the rep to keep the wound open and festering.

So is my signature. Do I deserve to be banned for keeping that fresh in peoples minds?

It's a direct quote, so it is not at all the same thing.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
19-05-2015, 03:01 PM
If i sent you vile private messages all of the time rev, do you think if you complained about it that it would be encouraged to continue, or just overlooked as nothing?

Whats the difference between a PM and rep?

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
19-05-2015, 03:02 PM
Woofs and Muffs can shit on each other's rugs all they want.

Woof got what he got for shitting on TTA forums rug. It had nothing to do with their stupid feud.

For the record, my personal opinion is that Muffs is a nasty little bully, and that Woofs is an immature crybaby. They're both assholes, and there's also things about both of them I like. But my personal opinions are swept aside when making administrative decisions (or at least as best they can be. I am, after all, human). I hope they both stop with their bullshit. I also doubt either of them will. I'd be happy to be proven wrong though.

C'est la vie.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 6 users Like Stark Raving's post
19-05-2015, 03:11 PM
Well then you cant really ban woofs without banning muffs. If muffs didnt start, and purposely continue to goad and wind up woofs, this would never have all started.

You cant tell woofs to stop posting about his rep, when muffs is just stirring the pot for his own entertainment. Its double standards.

19-05-2015, 03:11 PM
(19-05-2015 03:01 PM)bemore Wrote:  If i sent you vile private messages all of the time rev, do you think if you complained about it that it would be encouraged to continue, or just overlooked as nothing?

Whats the difference between a PM and rep?

If you decided to do that my response would probably be to put you on ignore. Which is exactly what I did to muffs when he got a burr in his saddle over something I did. Honestly if Woofs would just let it go and not try and pretend to be a martyr this would have blown over ages ago.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
19-05-2015, 03:13 PM
(19-05-2015 03:11 PM)bemore Wrote:  Well then you cant really ban woofs without banning muffs. If muffs didnt start, and purposely continue to goad and wind up woofs, this would never have all started.

You cant tell woofs to stop posting about his rep, when muffs is just stirring the pot for his own entertainment. Its double standards.

How so, if Woofs neg repped Muffs right back and kept it to that then you could claim tit for tat. Woofs being smacked on the nose for breaking other forum rules does not make Muffs culpable for those violations, regardless of your feud with him.

[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
19-05-2015, 03:19 PM
I support free speech, I dont support hate speech.

Ive said what I felt I needed to say, im out. Allowing muffs to bully another forum member is going to get somebody banned, it wont be muffs though.

19-05-2015, 05:23 PM
Quote:I also doubt either of them will.

You doubt correctly.

Quote:I dont support hate speech.

orly?

Quote:Should we allow the degrading tone towards homosexuals? Yes we should

[Image: oscar.png]