Petition to reinstate Mr Woof to full member status

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-05-2015, 05:25 PM
RE: Petition to reinstate Mr Woof to full member status
(19-05-2015 03:11 PM)bemore Wrote:  Well then you cant really ban woofs without banning muffs. If muffs didnt start, and purposely continue to goad and wind up woofs, this would never have all started.

You cant tell woofs to stop posting about his rep, when muffs is just stirring the pot for his own entertainment. Its double standards.

I think it's fundamentally wrong to place blame on someone for 'provoking.' To do so is to say the 'provoker' is responsible for another human beings behavior, and that's not fair. Perhaps he is trying to cause Woofs to act in a certain way; even so, Woofs is still responsible for the act itself - if we are to treat him like an equal, anyway.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Gilgamesh's post
19-05-2015, 05:33 PM
I agree, not a fan of what Muffs has been doing, but it's well within the rules. Woof's actions weren't. Someone here needs to give.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
19-05-2015, 05:43 PM
(19-05-2015 05:23 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  SQWUARKKKKK..... Im a pathetic bully

I actually pity you. Something bad has obviously happened to you that either you cant resolve or your just repeating, people dont bully or go on personal vendettas for just no reason.

Your a victim and you dont even know it.

After all the time ive been here, im having second thoughts about this place.

If you want to insult me like you normally do muffs, do it by pm. I dont need the attention nor the drama for it be aired on the forum.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
19-05-2015, 05:50 PM
(19-05-2015 05:43 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(19-05-2015 05:23 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  SQWUARKKKKK..... Im a pathetic bully

I actually pity you. Something bad has obviously happened to you that either you cant resolve or your just repeating, people dont bully or go on personal vendettas for just no reason.

Your a victim and you dont even know it.

After all the time ive been here, im having second thoughts about this place.

If you want to insult me like you normally do muffs, do it by pm. I dont need the attention nor the drama for it be aired on the forum.

Actually here he caught you in a direct lie, if anyone is acting pathetic it is you.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
19-05-2015, 05:54 PM
Bemore,
Perhaps you missed that time when Woof created a sock Woof to get around the rules. Or the nasty remarks to admin and other members both here and on another forum. Just because the remarks weren't put in the rep section doesn't mean they weren't hurtful and disruptive. Muffs kept his mostly on Woofs rep page.

Woof isn't innocent of bad behavior and neither is Muffs.

If you don't want to deal with Muffs, do what I did with Woof...use the ignore feature. It isn't perfect but it helps.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
19-05-2015, 06:24 PM
I havent stuck up for woofs. Im not condoning his actions, however this all started when muffs did the rep thing, he is still doing the rep thing yet you all want the problem to stop, how can it stop when you are basically giving muffs free reign to keep stiring the pot? To keep aggravating the wound? You have got to admit that his actions are not helping are they.

To me its just words, but thats my opinion, other people do get affected by it.

Rev, muffs only quoted part of what I said, so im not a liar. Having an opinion on homosexuals that is outdated like woofs is is a world apart from writing shitty things to someone.

I used to be a full time member of this forum, now I dont have time and only post occasionaly. Im my years here I have seen friendships made between people and they become 'part of the furniture'

Your all so used to muffs being a cunt that your blinded by what he is doing to another human being. I can see this as im no longer 'part of the furniture'

You are supporting the bullying of a member, fuck you if you think thats ok.

19-05-2015, 06:30 PM
(19-05-2015 06:24 PM)bemore Wrote:  I havent stuck up for woofs. Im not condoning his actions, however this all started when muffs did the rep thing, he is still doing the rep thing yet you all want the problem to stop, how can it stop when you are basically giving muffs free reign to keep stiring the pot? To keep aggravating the wound? You have got to admit that his actions are not helping are they.

Rev, muffs only quoted part of what I said, so im not a liar. Having an opinion on homosexuals that is outdated like woofs is is a world apart from writing shitty things to someone.

I used to be a full time member of this forum, now I dont have time and only post occasionaly. Im my years here I have seen friendships made between people and they become 'part of the furniture'

Your all so used to muffs being a cunt that your blinded by what he is doing to another human being. I can see this as im no longer 'part of the furniture'

Muffs gets called out for bad behavior and, if I remember correctly, has also had some privileges curtailed for a time. What we have is bullying...to an extent I agree. What we have on the other side is passive-aggressive behavior and incessant whining and bringing it all up on the board so that whatever wound there is is often picked open by the one that's supposedly injured.

It's a stalemate between the two...if you look earlier in this thread, I asked everyone to leave it alone.

Just as there is freedom of speech, there is also freedom to your own opinion. How you decide to respond is also your right.

The whole forum isn't going to change to accommodate Woofs any more than it's going to change to accommodate Muffs.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
19-05-2015, 06:30 PM
(19-05-2015 06:24 PM)bemore Wrote:  I havent stuck up for woofs. Im not condoning his actions, however this all started when muffs did the rep thing, he is still doing the rep thing yet you all want the problem to stop, how can it stop when you are basically giving muffs free reign to keep stiring the pot? To keep aggravating the wound? You have got to admit that his actions are not helping are they.

The difference is you're saying Bully type A is fine, but Bullying Type B isn't... and fuck you if you think thats ok.

Well many of us here are saying both are fine, and if bullying A causes bullying B, we shouldn't negate and deride the latter.

YOU think it's different to what Woof's words are to what Muffs words are. That's not how it has to be viewed by everyone. Your position isn't really what it's said. You're really just not okay with what you deem to be relevantly harmful hatespeech/bullying while other speech someone can view of the nature you view differently.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
19-05-2015, 06:35 PM
Then I obviously had this place wrong for a long time.

I'll write my goodbye messages tomorrow to the people that matter.

19-05-2015, 06:35 PM
The main difference between them is muffs' comments are off of the public discussion boards, woofs make them an open forum issue.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post