Petition to reinstate Mr Woof to full member status

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-05-2015, 01:47 PM
RE: Petition to reinstate Mr Woof to full member status
(20-05-2015 01:31 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(20-05-2015 01:26 PM)Full Circles Sig Wrote:  "Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.” ~ Ambrose Bierce

I have his complete works, by the way. I thought I was the only one who reads him.

He's very quotable. Wassup KC?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2015, 01:54 PM
(20-05-2015 01:47 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(20-05-2015 01:31 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I have his complete works, by the way. I thought I was the only one who reads him.

He's very quotable. Wassup KC?

Oh nothing.

Just derailin'.

You?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
20-05-2015, 02:53 PM
(20-05-2015 01:26 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Popcorn

I don't know how many of us go running to Woof's rep page everyday to see if Muffs has updated the neg rep, I certainly don't make it part of my morning routine while drinking my coffee.
I can't stress this enough... I really just don't give two shits that they hate each other.
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
20-05-2015, 06:52 PM (This post was last modified: 20-05-2015 06:58 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
I began to find, through repeated interactions, Woofs to be a bigoted, judgmental, unoriginal, repetitive, uninformed, asshole loooooong before I even heard about his issues with Muffs. That said I agree with people who say they are both assholes. Here is the key difference though: Muffs knows he's an asshole from time to time, he owns that badge (one could argue celebrates might be more accurate), and he does't try to pretend that he is not. Woof is the exact opposite. He caries on like a complete son of a bitch and when anyone calls him on it he reaches into his coat pocket pulls out his Stupid Asshole Deck and starts dealing out Victim Cards to anyone within range. Or the Conspiracy Card, or the Everyone That's Not Me Hates Free Speech Card, or The Mods Want To Silence Me Card, or a dozen other stupid fucking diversionary tactics to get outta accepting responsibility for his own bloody actions.
He twists whatever tale he has to in order to make himself look like some poor victim oppression and he is just not. He's just not. It's dishonest and underhanded and worst of all he regurgitates it all over the forum in his own endless cacophony of threads, other peoples threads, and really anywhere he can. Muffs and Woofs have a personal dislike and say what you will about what Muffs does he largely (thought not always) keeps it between the two of them. Woofs on the other hand tries to involve the forum as a whole as often as he can, and when he does not get his way he gets even worse stamping his feet making a big to do about how he's leaving and never coming back ever ever.

They are both assholes, one of them just likes to act like an asshole and pretend like he's morally superior and a victim.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 5 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
20-05-2015, 07:40 PM
What did mr. Woof do to get banned?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
20-05-2015, 07:51 PM
(20-05-2015 07:40 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  What did mr. Woof do to get banned?

Started spamming threads on the board. Opened like 15-20 of them in an hour. Continued to do so despite an Admin warning.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
20-05-2015, 07:57 PM
(20-05-2015 07:51 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(20-05-2015 07:40 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  What did mr. Woof do to get banned?

Started spamming threads on the board. Opened like 15-20 of them in an hour. Continued to do so despite an Admin warning.

That's just what he did to get banned though. It's hardly a comprehensive guide to all things Woofs when it comes to misbehaving.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
20-05-2015, 08:03 PM
(20-05-2015 07:57 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(20-05-2015 07:51 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Started spamming threads on the board. Opened like 15-20 of them in an hour. Continued to do so despite an Admin warning.

That's just what he did to get banned though. It's hardly a comprehensive guide to all things Woofs when it comes to misbehaving.

Indeed, but the question was not what was the series of events that led to woofs getting temp banned.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post