Petition to reinstate Mr Woof to full member status

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-05-2015, 02:29 PM
RE: Petition to reinstate Mr Woof to full member status
(09-05-2015 06:09 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 12:59 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I don't think I was here for this. What went down with Woof? If it's a bit of a long story, maybe a PM? Otherwise, eh -- I don't know.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Yeah, I'm totally in the dark about this. Though I thought his wife was using his account to post here?

Once upon time, Earmuffs and Mr. Woof had a long lasting feud. None of the mentioned would submit to the other. It was already established that Woof doesn't like the rep system, mostly due to the fact that the top rep on his list is a constantly updated neg by Muffs telling him to eat shit and die or something of the like. Woof jumps to the conclusion that because he has a shitty rep list, he feels that rep must change, vanish, ect. Every-single-month, Woof makes a thread about how rep is evil, rep must change, rep must be removed, muffs is evil and so on. But most defining about every single thread started off like and IandI thread; asking questions to the members, and then berating the members for not giving him the answers he wants to hear. Unlike IandI, Woof insults those who disagree with him with an overusage of sarcasm and pretending to be unaffected by spamming smileys, although we really know he's pissed off ("passive aggressive bullshit" for short). All in all, he behaves like a classic teenage Youtube troll. This goes on untill Woof posts nothing but rep threads and rep posts, and eventually gets temp-banned for spam (not before trying to make himself look like a martyr or something before being kicked). There was also a case where Woof's "wife" supposively joined the forum and acted as an induvidual at first, and then transformed quickly into Woof. That's what I know of this saga so far, and it's been an annoying one.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like ELK12695's post
09-05-2015, 04:43 PM
[Image: cy6FT69.gif]

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
09-05-2015, 04:53 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2015 04:56 PM by Gilgamesh.)
(09-05-2015 02:29 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  insults those who disagree with him with an overusage of sarcasm and pretending to be unaffected by spamming smileys
Yes. Remember, aggression is only allowed on TTA when it's not passive. If you make a post in response to another, and you choose to not address the contents of said post in favor of "ur ritarded, as usul lolol Drinking Beverage" then you're a badass deserve of praise here on good ol' TTA. Don't forget the 'Drinking Beverage' by the way; it asserts dominance.

inb4 reply to this with exactly aforementioned themed dialect.
09-05-2015, 05:05 PM
(09-05-2015 04:53 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 02:29 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  insults those who disagree with him with an overusage of sarcasm and pretending to be unaffected by spamming smileys
Yes. Remember, aggression is only allowed on TTA when it's not passive. If you make a post in response to another, and you choose to not address the contents of said post in favor of "ur ritarded, as usul lolol Drinking Beverage" then you're a badass deserve of praise here on good ol' TTA. Don't forget the 'Drinking Beverage' by the way; it asserts dominance.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...n-dogs-now

For anyone late to the party and wondering why this douchebag is disliked I provided a link.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
09-05-2015, 05:09 PM
(09-05-2015 05:05 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 04:53 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Yes. Remember, aggression is only allowed on TTA when it's not passive. If you make a post in response to another, and you choose to not address the contents of said post in favor of "ur ritarded, as usul lolol Drinking Beverage" then you're a badass deserve of praise here on good ol' TTA. Don't forget the 'Drinking Beverage' by the way; it asserts dominance.

For anyone late to the party and wondering why this douchebag is disliked I provided a link.

lol wtf?

*brb going into a thread that isn't related to a specific persons character at all and saying "If you don't hate this specific person yet you should; this ____ is why I hate him."*

What a strange thing to do lol...
09-05-2015, 05:14 PM
(09-05-2015 05:09 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 05:05 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...n-dogs-now

lol wtf?

*brb going into a thread that isn't related to a specific persons character at all and saying "If you don't hate this specific person yet you should; this ____ is why I hate him."*

What a strange thing to do lol...

Mhmm cause you have been fishing for sympathy for a while now. Oh all these big mean people picking on me. Nice to let people see the reason behind the rep.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
09-05-2015, 05:31 PM
(09-05-2015 05:05 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 04:53 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Yes. Remember, aggression is only allowed on TTA when it's not passive. If you make a post in response to another, and you choose to not address the contents of said post in favor of "ur ritarded, as usul lolol Drinking Beverage" then you're a badass deserve of praise here on good ol' TTA. Don't forget the 'Drinking Beverage' by the way; it asserts dominance.

See Gilgadouche, I don't need to reply to assholes like you anymore; I've got protection.

09-05-2015, 05:33 PM
(09-05-2015 05:14 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Mhmm cause you have been fishing for sympathy for a while now. Oh all these big mean people picking on me. Nice to let people see the reason behind the rep.

Perception =/= reality. My pointing out the double standards within this community has nothing to do with me. I don't derive my self worth from here; don't flatter yourself lol..
09-05-2015, 05:44 PM
(09-05-2015 05:33 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 05:14 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Mhmm cause you have been fishing for sympathy for a while now. Oh all these big mean people picking on me. Nice to let people see the reason behind the rep.

Perception =/= reality. My pointing out the double standards within this community has nothing to do with me. I don't derive my self worth from here; don't flatter yourself lol..

What ever helps you sleep at night.

09-05-2015, 05:49 PM
(09-05-2015 05:44 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 05:33 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Perception =/= reality. My pointing out the double standards within this community has nothing to do with me. I don't derive my self worth from here; don't flatter yourself lol..

What ever helps you sleep at night.

Nah, considering his "edgyness" I presume he's a bisexual pidgeon-fucking vampire or the like.