Petition to reinstate Mr Woof to full member status

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-05-2015, 06:19 PM
RE: Petition to reinstate Mr Woof to full member status
(09-05-2015 05:53 PM)Anjele Wrote:  But, he actually has positive reps. Wonder who that speaks most about? Consider

Vandalism, animal abuse...yeah, real charmer this one.

lol.

"Reps don't matter woofs get over yourself."

"Woah who gave this guy I don't like positive reps time to shun you guys until you take those away."

Bully tactics 101

Strong everything lol just lol. Strong teenage drama.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2015, 06:20 PM
(09-05-2015 06:16 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 06:11 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  I haven't been on the forum for the past three months, genius. I don't remember saying anything about your last three months.

I'm not playing that game. And if somebody does, you're falling for it. In any case, you're the sucker.

My "pals" don't behave like I explained you did in my recap. Not that you know much about my "pals" or who they are.

If you've listened to me or anyone else who told you to stop being a moron, maybe it wouldn't be so.

It's like you don't remember what your own signatures said. Look again and then find out. And I don't care what newer members say to you.
What some wet behind the ears gun promoting teen thinks of me is neither here nor there.

I'm 20 years old. I haven't been a teen for 2 years. If you keep on stomping the floor like a toddler much longer, you're gonna run out chances to stay here; not that I understand why you're still here in the first place.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
09-05-2015, 06:25 PM
(09-05-2015 09:59 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 08:51 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Girly, this is beyond stupid.
He was told by the admins to stop doing something and he continued to do it anyway.
The admins have been more than fair to him. Hell, he create a sock puppet account ffs.

He (and you) should be thankful he hasn't been perma-banned already.
He's more than old enough to understand that his actions have consequences but he insists on continuing to have this tantrum.

Okey dokey then. Guess you'd rather him derailing otherwise nice clean threads bitching about his limited abilities then. Guess Ma&Pa could permaban him but derailing threads never been grounds for retribution before (or you and me would've been gone long ago).

what the fuck Bob, this is the most retarded thing I have ever seen you post.

(09-05-2015 05:05 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 04:53 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Yes. Remember, aggression is only allowed on TTA when it's not passive. If you make a post in response to another, and you choose to not address the contents of said post in favor of "ur ritarded, as usul lolol Drinking Beverage" then you're a badass deserve of praise here on good ol' TTA. Don't forget the 'Drinking Beverage' by the way; it asserts dominance.

inb4 reply to this with exactly aforementioned themed dialect.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...n-dogs-now

For anyone late to the party and wondering why this douchebag is disliked I provided a link.

Don't forget the bit where he tried to claim he witnessed a rape for sympathy votes.

Quote:But, he actually has positive reps. Wonder who that speaks most about? Consider

Vandalism, animal abuse...yeah, real charmer this one.

Yea but it's Losty and Ferdy.
The chances those two have read all his posts are slim.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
09-05-2015, 06:29 PM
(09-05-2015 06:25 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Don't forget the bit where he tried to claim he witnessed a rape for sympathy votes

That sucks. I thought you were more reasonable than most - surely above someone who would misconstrue information to fit his preferred narrative. But you just blatantly misconstrued at best; lied at worst. I did nothing of the sort. I made it clear that the scenario was a fabrication for rhetorical purposes.

=/

Also, even if that was the case (It wasn't), nobodies personal character should be called into question in an unrelated thread. Filthy.
[+] 1 user Likes Gilgamesh's post
09-05-2015, 06:36 PM
Quote:I made it clear that the scenario was a fabrication for rhetorical purposes.

After I called you out on your bullshit.
Would you have 'cleared the air' had I given you sympathy? My money is on 'hell no'.

Quote:Also, even if that was the case (It wasn't), nobodies personal character should be called into question in an unrelated thread. Filthy.

This thread is about wastes of space on this forum, your trolling is completely relevant.

[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
09-05-2015, 06:41 PM
Another theme I notice here is the misunderstood pop-culture term 'troll.'

A troll isn't someone who just disagrees with you, guys. It's not even someone who is disingenuous.
09-05-2015, 06:45 PM
(09-05-2015 06:41 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Another theme I notice here is the misunderstood pop-culture term 'troll.'

A troll isn't someone who just disagrees with you, guys. It's not even someone who is disingenuous.

If it doesn't include the term disingenuous I don't want to be disingenuous myself so I will make sure to be more accurate with your labels from now on. You're a disingenuous troll. ehhh on second thought that's too much effort. Back to just 'troll'.

09-05-2015, 07:10 PM
(09-05-2015 06:12 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(08-05-2015 08:53 PM)pablo Wrote:  I have a question now.
What happens if woof starts back to the same crap that got him the temp ban in the first place?
Perma-ban?
That is what happened with wicked clown.

Your comparison of me with Wicked Clown is very ill founded.
During the semi ban I have toed the party line.
'What happens' if anything?
The fact that some of you want everlasting restrictions or
perma-- ban really doesn't concern me.
As for 'crap' your vision is quite myopic!Drinking Beverage

I was simply asking "what happens" because it is unclear what the penalty would be when you do the same "crap" that got you here in the first place. I think you will.
Easy enough to understand I thought.
Wicked Clown left for a month, came back, then got himself permanently banned for the same crap. Why is this comparison ill founded?
Personally, I want you to get full privileges back, that way when you get the permanent hook, this will all be over.
You should choose your battles better Woof, I was one of the few who were on your side.
09-05-2015, 07:19 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2015 08:17 PM by GirlyMan.)
(09-05-2015 06:25 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 09:59 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Okey dokey then. Guess you'd rather him derailing otherwise nice clean threads bitching about his limited abilities then. Guess Ma&Pa could permaban him but derailing threads never been grounds for retribution before (or you and me would've been gone long ago).

what the fuck Bob, this is the most retarded thing I have ever seen you post.

Really? Have you not seen my first post here? Big Grin Tongue

I tell you this. No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn.

I love the friends I have gathered together on this thin raft
We have constructed pyramids in honor of our escaping

#sigh
09-05-2015, 07:29 PM
Congratulations to GM for setting up this thread.
Incidentally my ban includes not being allowed to start threads
as well as giving likes to posters.
Sadly this forum seems to be intimidated by a small minority
who like to be rude to be noticed. This handful of peeps likes to
play "bait the Woof" to get some kicks and entertain their mates.
Pathetic really! If I respond logically and politely I am seen as
passive aggressive or a' whining old bastard'.
Obviously not being allowed to start threads restricts my participation.
However till I am perma banned I will pursue, at my leisure, as the great
bulk of TTA posters are thinking people such as myself.
Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post