Petition to reinstate Mr Woof to full member status

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-05-2015, 08:09 PM
RE: Petition to reinstate Mr Woof to full member status
(09-05-2015 05:53 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 02:29 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Once upon time, Earmuffs and Mr. Woof had a long lasting feud. None of the mentioned would submit to the other. It was already established that Woof doesn't like the rep system, mostly due to the fact that the top rep on his list is a constantly updated neg by Muffs telling him to eat shit and die or something of the like. Woof jumps to the conclusion that because he has a shitty rep list, he feels that rep must change, vanish, ect. Every-single-month, Woof makes a thread about how rep is evil, rep must change, rep must be removed, muffs is evil and so on. But most defining about every single thread started off like and IandI thread; asking questions to the members, and then berating the members for not giving him the answers he wants to hear. Unlike IandI, Woof insults those who disagree with him with an overusage of sarcasm and pretending to be unaffected by spamming smileys, although we really know he's pissed off ("passive aggressive bullshit" for short). All in all, he behaves like a classic teenage Youtube troll. This goes on untill Woof posts nothing but rep threads and rep posts, and eventually gets temp-banned for spam (not before trying to make himself look like a martyr or something before being kicked). There was also a case where Woof's "wife" supposively joined the forum and acted as an induvidual at first, and then transformed quickly into Woof. That's what I know of this saga so far, and it's been an annoying one.

Actually the past three months I have said nothing untoward at all.
As HOC pointed out some of you like playing "bait the Woof"
Why not pay the same type of scrutiny on your pals Elk?
It seems those annoyed re events occurring late last year have very long
and one sided memories.
Even my signatures have been criticised by some who have followed my threads
simply to snipe and hi-jack!

Your current signature is a misleading product of quote mining.

Einstein Wrote:“Though religion may be that which determines the goal, it has, nevertheless, learned from science, in the broadest sense, what means will contribute to the attainment of the goals it has set up. But science can only be created by those who are thoroughly imbued with the aspiration toward truth and understanding. This source of feeling, however, springs from the sphere of religion. To this there also belongs the faith in the possibility that the regulations valid for the world of existence are rational, that is, comprehensible to reason. I cannot conceive of a genuine scientist without that profound faith. The situation may be expressed by an image: science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
09-05-2015, 08:17 PM
Woof, from what I gather the restrictions are in place because there are people here who like you enough to try and keep you from getting perma-banned and think that without the restrictions you won’t be able to help yourself.

While I think this has been done with your best interest in mind, in the end, the responsibility for getting banned or not getting banned should fall completely on your shoulders.

I think you should get fully reinstated, whatever happens after that, well, that would be all on you.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
09-05-2015, 08:26 PM
(09-05-2015 08:17 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Woof, from what I gather the restrictions are in place because there are people here who like you enough to try and keep you from getting perma-banned and think that without the restrictions you won’t be able to help yourself.

While I think this has been done with your best interest in mind, in the end, the responsibility for getting banned or not getting banned should fall completely on your shoulders.

I think you should get fully reinstated, whatever happens after that, well, that would be all on you.

^^^This.
There still is no proposal about the reinstatement penalties.
If it's just going to be another restriction, there is no point in changing what it is now.
Give it all back, like a reset.
09-05-2015, 08:35 PM
Just like to add that there is always the point that Shrek and Fiona run this place with an iron fist as a complete dictatorship and they don't really need to be told what to do by you lowly plebs, only I have that privilege.
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
09-05-2015, 08:40 PM
(09-05-2015 08:35 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Just like to add that there is always the point that Shrek and Fiona run this place with an iron fist as a complete dictatorship and they don't really need to be told what to do by you lowly plebs, only I have that privilege.

Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
09-05-2015, 08:43 PM
(09-05-2015 08:17 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Woof, from what I gather the restrictions are in place because there are people here who like you enough to try and keep you from getting perma-banned and think that without the restrictions you won’t be able to help yourself.

Quite capable of sane control, no hi-jacks, off topic insults etc...........but what of those who can't. Takes two to tangoYes
09-05-2015, 08:47 PM
(09-05-2015 08:43 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  

Quite capable of sane control, no hi-jacks, off topic insults etc...........but what of those who can't. Takes two to tangoYes

Insults are the life-blood of the Forum Big Grin

You weren’t perma-banned for insults and you know this. I hope you get your full privilages back and I hope you are indeed capable of “sane control”...but to be honest judging by your past I would bet against it. Undecided

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
09-05-2015, 08:59 PM
(09-05-2015 08:35 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Just like to add that there is always the point that Shrek and Fiona run this place with an iron fist as a complete dictatorship and they don't really need to be told what to do by you lowly plebs, only I have that privilege.

Please refer to post #19. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
09-05-2015, 11:59 PM
Truth is, I'd forgotten all about Mr. Woofs .... um .... situation ...?

Perhaps I'll discuss it with Moms after the weekend. I'm certainly not going to bother her with it on Moms Day though.

Gilgamesh.....fuck off. Drinking Beverage

sorry. I couldn't help myself. I'm weak.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 8 users Like Stark Raving's post
10-05-2015, 12:38 AM
(09-05-2015 08:43 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  

It's not sex, the only one who controls your actions is you you stupid old homophobic cunt.