Petition to unban the FuzzyManiac

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-01-2013, 07:00 AM
RE: Petition to unban the FuzzyManiac
(10-01-2013 06:53 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  there was no mistake. yes buddy banned him prematurely. but he was getting banned when the admin came back. the ban was happening anyway but was just carried out by the wrong person. lifting the ban just to ban him by an admin so it will be done by the right person is totally pointless.
The mistake was the premature ban.

There once was a drunk who was always a dick at a resteraunt. The staff had had enough of him, and they decided they would go through the proper channals to kick him out. The decision rested with the chairman of the board. Since they couldn't contact the chairman, they waited until he got back. One of the waiters suddenly had enough and kicked him out. Even though the rules weren't followed and the proper protocol was discarded, they kept the decision and the chairman left, the new chairman was in favor of the ban, and thus kept it, even though it was illegitimate.

A customer now won't eat there anymore because they made a mistake and should at least try to rectify it.

Being banned prematurely and then having him banned prematurely because "He was going to be banned anyways"is stupid.

Sending me to jail prematurely and then keeping me in jail because I was going to be in jail anyways is downright disgusting.

It was not buddy's call to ban, it shouldn't have stuck.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2013, 07:00 AM
You know what?

If I ruled the world, which I don't... obviously, I would unban the guy then ban him again officially (and note the reasons in the new 'banning' thread just to demonstrate that due process was being carried out.

Small price to pay to keep a valuable member.

Drinking Beverage

Yuch!

I don't even drink coffee! I want a :casually drinking liqueur: icon

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
10-01-2013, 07:04 AM
Ok then i'll go with dlj's idea. I will unban him undoing buddys wrong doing. And then re ban him for what i deem to be harrasment and it will be official because an admin's doing it and post the reason in the ban thread. How's that?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
10-01-2013, 07:05 AM
(10-01-2013 07:04 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Ok then i'll go with dlj's idea. I will unban him undoing buddys wrong doing. And then re ban him for what i deem to be harrasment and it will be official because an admin's doing it and post the reason in the ban thread. How's that?
As long as you follow the rules that all of us agreed to, sure. It's fine.

10-01-2013, 07:11 AM
Ok i will do it when i get home. Too awkward to do from a phone.

Now can we all just move on from this shit and get back to making this forum the best atheist forum again.

That wont happen if we are still at each others throats over a disagreement over how one case was handled.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
10-01-2013, 07:12 AM
(10-01-2013 07:11 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Ok i will do it when i get home. Too awkward to do from a phone.

Now can we all just move on from this shit and get back to making this forum the best atheist forum again.

That wont happen if we are still at each others throats over a disagreement over how one case was handled.
Alright, I can come back now.

[+] 2 users Like Atothetheist's post
10-01-2013, 07:14 AM
(10-01-2013 07:11 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  ....

That gets my vote.

Yes

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
10-01-2013, 07:41 AM
(10-01-2013 07:14 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(10-01-2013 07:11 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  ....

That gets my vote.

Yes
This already still gets my vote for best atheist forum... although I've only been too a low number of others... like the Atheism+ site which was this nonsense 100 fold.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
10-01-2013, 07:55 AM
(10-01-2013 07:11 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Ok i will do it when i get home. Too awkward to do from a phone.

That's just silly. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
10-01-2013, 08:10 AM
I dont feel he was banned fairly (within one+ specific rule). I believe the guy was autistic and that he didnt really fully understand the consequences of the harm he was causing.

Its not his fault he was born that way.... its not our fault either, yet this forum had to deal with it.

If you unban him and let him stay then he wont learn anything, it would be like giving a dyslexic a book and expecting them to magically read it.

He wouldnt be welcomed by a lot of people, so not just in the forum but also in FZUs own interest I dont think he should be allowed back.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post