Petition to unban the FuzzyManiac

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-01-2013, 08:20 PM
RE: Petition to unban the FuzzyManiac
(09-01-2013 08:13 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(09-01-2013 08:08 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Machiavellian who don't give a shit about the legitimacy of the process.

Machiavellian who don't give a shit about the legitimacy of the process.

HouseOfCantor's "Vote of No Confidence" is starting to seem more credible.

Buddy Christ showed he was worthy of wearing the mantle of philosopher-king.
No one else had the balls.

And his reward was having his access to the BanHammer taken away. That's almost as genius as taking Vet status away from the HouseOfCantor.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
09-01-2013, 08:21 PM
Though it might not seem like it, I want what's best for the majority of the people here.

Right now tensions are tight and everyone is tiptoeing around and the whole feel of the place has been altered.

Do I want him back...absolutely not. But if that's what it takes to calm things down, then so be it.

Crap, I just want to enjoy this place again.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
09-01-2013, 08:23 PM
(09-01-2013 08:15 PM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  You know the only thing worse than a worthless troll?

A worthless troll who thinks he won.

I support free speech. I support due process. For those two reasons I would say "yeah, bring the prick back". But really, he contributed nothing, he caused problems, and he reveled in it. Should he have been banned just for that? Probably not. But bring him back and he'll think he won so he'll be 10x worse. Still no value but 10x the aggravation.

Not needed.

But he crossed the line with his stalkerish behavior and making threats. I think. Honestly, I couldn't figure out what that big thread was saying, I guess he threatened someone but it looked like the only thing he threatened was to call her a liar. Doing it privately and behaving a bit like a stalker was weird. Maybe there was more that I didn't see. Maybe he should have been banned for that.

Bring back a confirmed troublemaker who evidently was also a forum rulebreaker for what reason? Because the banning wasn't carried out properly? No, I don't think that's a good idea.
And you know Frazer will act like this how? It's amazing how you just assume people fit into neat little boxes. Maybe they do, maybe they don't. To be honest, I could care less but I really am sure that Frazer couldn't comprehend what he was exactly implying. He is strange, but be isn't a usually a giant prick on purpose.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
09-01-2013, 08:23 PM
(09-01-2013 08:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(09-01-2013 08:13 PM)Chas Wrote:  Buddy Christ showed he was worthy of wearing the mantle of philosopher-king.
No one else had the balls.

And his reward was having his access to the BanHammer taken away. That's almost as genius as taking Vet status away from the HouseOfCantor.

HoC announced he was leaving. He was gone for a while when it was decided that he was serious and his account status was changed to make room for someone who would participate.

Non-issue.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
09-01-2013, 08:26 PM
(09-01-2013 08:19 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(09-01-2013 08:18 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  FZU did not break any of the rules. We had no right to ban him. If we changed the rules and then he broke them, sure. But, that's not what happened. If we are to be as fair as possible, we have to give him what he deserves,according to the terms and conditions. He signed up and did this when there was no rule against it, and there still is none.

It's bullshit and not fair. If he had broken the rules I would be in favor of the banning, but he did not.

Stop bitching and do what is right.
He was a poisonous troll. That's enough.
And you are an asshole. So what if he was one? It didn't break any rules to be one. It wasn't bannable therefore no ban. That's how it should work

09-01-2013, 08:28 PM
I should be going. It seems like this forum will just have a change in rules.

09-01-2013, 08:30 PM
(09-01-2013 08:26 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(09-01-2013 08:19 PM)Chas Wrote:  He was a poisonous troll. That's enough.
And you are an asshole. So what if he was one? It didn't break any rules to be one. It was bannable therefore no ban. That's how it should work
He violated the intent of the user agreement and the intent of the rules. Rules can not be written that precisely describe every possible violation. The Administrator(s) have to have the power to interpret and apply the rules.

Poisonous trolls should be banned by decision of the Administrator.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
09-01-2013, 08:34 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2013 08:39 PM by Atothetheist.)
(09-01-2013 08:30 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(09-01-2013 08:26 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  And you are an asshole. So what if he was one? It didn't break any rules to be one. It was bannable therefore no ban. That's how it should work
He violated the intent of the user agreement and the intent of the rules. Rules can not be written that precisely describe every possible violation. The Administrator(s) have to have the power to interpret and apply the rules.

Your post shows your naivete.
Alright, I might be naive. So fucking sue me.

Tell me how he broke the Intent of the rules. This forum is usually self moderated. Show me which rule he broke the intent of.

P.S it's nice to know you have Frazer figured out. You know just because somebody does something mean or stupid on the Internet it doesn't make him a troll. Would he be a troll if he actually believed in all that he posted? And what if he did? What if be actually believed Anjele was lying? Did that make what he did right? No, of course not. Did he purposely set out to provoke? Maybe, but he might have just been informing her that he believes she was lying.

Reserve that title for somebody that might actually deserve it.

09-01-2013, 08:36 PM
(09-01-2013 08:23 PM)Chas Wrote:  HoC announced he was leaving.

How many fuckers here have said that and then reappeared?

(09-01-2013 08:23 PM)Chas Wrote:  He was gone for a while when it was decided that he was serious and his account status was changed to make room for someone who would participate.

To make room for what? Why you fuckers think the number of Veterans should be limited?

(09-01-2013 08:23 PM)Chas Wrote:  Non-issue.

Maybe not for you, but I personally am far more interested in meeting the Prophet of the Gywnnies than you.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
09-01-2013, 08:37 PM
I miss Johnny, a lot. Sadcryface

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post