Petition to unban the FuzzyManiac

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-01-2013, 09:32 PM
RE: Petition to unban the FuzzyManiac
(09-01-2013 09:27 PM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  This is silly.

Did the guy break the rules?

You don't know, I don't know. The FT seems to know and they seem to support the ban. That's enough for me. I know you're going to say it so here's my reply: no, this isn't a statement that I'm a sheep being led by the nose; I've evaluated the actions of the FT and find them to be moderate and fair at all times while I've been here - that's why I support them (at this point) without requiring them to muster up evidence, at least until they establish a new trend of unfairness.

Frankly, if we don't have a rule against being a useless, provocative (not at all in a good way) troll who contributes nothing but aggravation while alienating real contributing members, then we should make the rule, retroactively apply to that worthless waste of space, and call it good.

That's a petition I would sign.

Alright then. FT what rule did FZU break that Warrented a ban? Please tell me so we can get this thing done with. If he actually broke a rule Then I have nothing to say anymore about this issue.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2013, 09:37 PM
(09-01-2013 09:27 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I am speaking hypothetically and I know you know that, you are too damned smart not to know that...I had NO, ZERO, NADA input on any freaking banning. The "we" is the forum as a whole, that's how it was meant. Every damn person here looked at the rules for banning and came up with what those words meant to them. It was up to the forum team to interpret them since there was so much debate and things weren't perfectly clear. That's why I said earlier that rules need to be set up and they need to be understandable (and perhaps, less debate-able).

If you want to fight this on principle fine...I have yet to hear you say that your bud would like to come back here as an actual contributing member of the forum.

As it stands...for me...let him come back, don't let him come back...I can't care any more...even when I side with what you want, it's not right either...Christ!

He isn't on so I can't ask him. I recognize that you had nothing to do with this forum decision, but KC seemed to show a similar mentality and he HAD/HAS a say on what happens with this forum.

All I am saying is that if he didn't break a rule, he shouldn't have gotten banned. He did get banned. If he didn't break a rule, he should be UNBANNED. That's how it should work. If we made a mistake in banning him we should try to FIX IT instead of leaving it there and saying "lets just move on"

09-01-2013, 09:40 PM
(09-01-2013 09:32 PM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  
(09-01-2013 09:27 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Christ!
Hey, that's going too far!

Shocking
Desperate times call for desperate measures.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

“Stab the body and it heals, but injure the heart and the wound lasts a lifetime.”
― Mineko Iwasaki
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
09-01-2013, 09:42 PM
(09-01-2013 09:00 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(09-01-2013 08:56 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Ato...I love ya, but his intent was clear when he PMed me instead of posting for all to see. He was not doing it to be a nice guy...from there it got worse. And what an ass in how he responded to Stark and to me. FZU always wins...that seems like it was his intent.

I apologize if he is a friend of yours and this upsets you...he was being deceptive and sneaky...that's not an indicator of good intent.

So his PMing you meant bad intentions? I assumed he didn't want to embarrass you publicly.

It doesn't hurt me that it was FZU that got banned. It hurt me that he got banned when he didn't break the rules.
This indicates that you think he knows right from wrong...yet he behaved like he did. Annnnnnnnnddddd I call bullshit, he is a manipulator who knows exactly what he's doing. And it wasn't anything good.

Good night Irene.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

“Stab the body and it heals, but injure the heart and the wound lasts a lifetime.”
― Mineko Iwasaki
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
09-01-2013, 09:46 PM
(09-01-2013 09:42 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(09-01-2013 09:00 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  So his PMing you meant bad intentions? I assumed he didn't want to embarrass you publicly.

It doesn't hurt me that it was FZU that got banned. It hurt me that he got banned when he didn't break the rules.
This indicates that you think he knows right from wrong...yet he behaved like he did. Annnnnnnnnddddd I call bullshit, he is a manipulator who knows exactly what he's doing. And it wasn't anything good.

Good night Irene.
To be honest, this Irene you mentioned sounds hot... Is she single. Tongue

I have nothing to say to this other than that horrible joke.

09-01-2013, 09:50 PM
I still love ya Ato...Irene's too old for you...go to bed, you have school in the morning.

― Mineko Iwasaki
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
09-01-2013, 09:51 PM
I vote yes and I vote we ban people who want to ban people simply because they don't like what they say.

Looking directly at you, Chas. Drinking Beverage

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
09-01-2013, 09:51 PM
(09-01-2013 09:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I still love ya Ato...Irene's too old for you...go to bed, you have school in the morning.

Ba humbug! Oh, that's right... I left this forum. See ya guys.

09-01-2013, 09:52 PM
(09-01-2013 09:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I still love ya Ato...Irene's too old for you...go to bed, you have school in the morning.

For someone who says she wants this to go away you sure do fucking whine about it a lot.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
09-01-2013, 09:53 PM
(09-01-2013 09:51 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  

Ba humbug! Oh, that's right... I left this forum. See ya guys.

Quit playin' the pussy fuck. We're all in this together.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post