Petition to unban the FuzzyManiac

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-01-2013, 09:57 PM
RE: Petition to unban the FuzzyManiac
(09-01-2013 09:52 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(09-01-2013 09:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I still love ya Ato...Irene's too old for you...go to bed, you have school in the morning.

For someone who says she wants this to go away you sure do fucking whine about it a lot.
We were doing fine...thanks for chiming in. Get off the whining thing Luc Jr. Get off my back. I don't know what the problem has been the last couple months, but if you don't like me then just leave me alone and I will do the same for you.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2013, 10:01 PM
(09-01-2013 09:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(09-01-2013 09:52 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  For someone who says she wants this to go away you sure do fucking whine about it a lot.
We were doing fine...thanks for chiming in. Get off the whining thing Luc Jr. Get off my back. I don't know what the problem has been the last couple months, but if you don't like me then just leave me alone and I will do the same for you.
This alleged "threat" was to out you for not having cancer. You're so defensive about it I think Fuzzy was onto something. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
09-01-2013, 10:03 PM
(09-01-2013 10:01 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(09-01-2013 09:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  We were doing fine...thanks for chiming in. Get off the whining thing Luc Jr. Get off my back. I don't know what the problem has been the last couple months, but if you don't like me then just leave me alone and I will do the same for you.
This alleged "threat" was to out you for not having cancer. You're so defensive about it I think Fuzzy was onto something. Drinking Beverage

Seriously? That's just over-the-top fucked up mean.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
09-01-2013, 10:03 PM
And Luc Jr. here has left you the fuck alone this whole time and what has that done? It's allowed you to keep whining about a nonexistent threat and now this forum is fucking dying.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
09-01-2013, 10:05 PM
It's obvious you have won the day Anj, so I'll leave you alone. You won't see any more posting from me.

~Izel
09-01-2013, 10:12 PM
(09-01-2013 10:05 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  It's obvious you have won the day Anj, so I'll leave you alone. You won't see any more posting from me.

yea... I call bullshit.

Ato, you have a misinformed understanding of what laws are, what law is and why we have laws.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
09-01-2013, 10:14 PM
This whole thing is just...
[Image: 1269259657_omg_cat.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
09-01-2013, 10:15 PM
(09-01-2013 09:51 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I vote yes and I vote we ban people who want to ban people simply because they don't like what they say.

Looking directly at you, Chas. Drinking Beverage

How many fucking times do I have to say it?

It's not what someone says, it's spamming/trolling and disrupting the forum.

Do you not understand the difference?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-01-2013, 10:19 PM
(09-01-2013 09:51 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I vote yes and I vote we ban people who want to ban people simply because they don't like what they say.

Suuuure, but can we ban the people who want to ban the people that want to ban the people? Is my asking that a bannable offense? Is bannable a word?

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
09-01-2013, 10:20 PM
(09-01-2013 10:19 PM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  

Suuuure, but can we ban the people who want to ban the people that want to ban the people? Is my asking that a bannable offense? Is bannable a word?
I think bannable is a wannabee word.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user