Petition to unban the FuzzyManiac

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-01-2013, 03:52 AM
RE: Petition to unban the FuzzyManiac
(10-01-2013 03:08 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Fzu's ban stays.

Girly i'm surprised you would ask for him back. I seem to recall talk of turning a blind eye because you know when a dog needs put down by a vet. Thats exactly what buddy did.

The ban may not have been sanctioned by the ft. But it was the right action carried out in the wrong way.

He was poison why would anyone want him back? Lets make the place somewhere none of us want to be for several more months untill he breaks a rule and gets banned. Really do you guys want to do things that way?

It is the right way to do things. We have the rules, he didn't break it. It seems like he DIDN'T break any rules by this post.

If you guys wanna fuck the rules and fuck the way we should be doing things then fine. This forum can do that, but you are going to have to do that shit without me. I am saying we made a mistake and we have a chance to rectify it. You say that " Nope, not going to happen. He was a troll and deserved to get banned." Which is complete bullshit because there is no rule against being such.

If you guys wanna move from this shit and learn from it, that's cool. You should unban him. If you don't, then lets just fuck whatever the rules say and ban people for being assholes.

Fuck this forum. I can see that I won't be back.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2013, 04:12 AM
I see some arguing he didn't break the rules and some kinda disagreeing in a way.. I'm slightly confused on what the rules stand to mean.

Is Spamming and trolling any different. From most accounts it seems that he was seen as a trolling cancerous poster and that seems on par with the rule against spamming if they are the same thing.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
10-01-2013, 04:14 AM
(10-01-2013 04:12 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I see some arguing he didn't break the rules and some kinda disagreeing in a way.. I'm slightly confused on what the rules stand to mean.

Is Spamming and trolling any different. From most accounts it seems that he was seen as a trolling cancerous poster and that seems on par with the rule against spamming if they are the same thing.
Spamming and being an asshole are two different things.

10-01-2013, 04:58 AM
(10-01-2013 03:52 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  It is the right way to do things. We have the rules, he didn't break it. It seems like he DIDN'T break any rules by this post.

If you guys wanna fuck the rules and fuck the way we should be doing things then fine. This forum can do that, but you are going to have to do that shit without me. I am saying we made a mistake and we have a chance to rectify it. You say that " Nope, not going to happen. He was a troll and deserved to get banned." Which is complete bullshit because there is no rule against being such.

If you guys wanna move from this shit and learn from it, that's cool. You should unban him. If you don't, then lets just fuck whatever the rules say and ban people for being assholes.

When he pm'd angele and then continued to post to her after being asked to stop he crossed the line between being a dick and harrasing her. Harrasment is against the rules the ban was fully justified.

Ang i'm sorry i had to drag your name back into this shit.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
10-01-2013, 05:05 AM
So there you have it. Rule-breaking harassment coupled with with ignoring moderators' cease and desist warnings.

Banned for good reason.

Sure, the actual application of the ban was premature but the justification was solid. Bringing him back now would be a little bit catching a murder on video, with perfect clarity and unquestionable identity of the murderer, but releasing him because the arresting cop skipped a few words in the Miranda rights. Yeah, I know, that would actually get a murderer back on the streets in an American court, even though everyone releasing him would absolutely know he was guilty and absolutely know they were putting a murderer on the street.

And later, when that murderer kills someone else, everyone who let him go would suffer awful guilt for it.

The difference here is, this isn't a courtroom. We don't have to do stupid things and suffer later. We can do the right thing, right now. The justification for the ban was solid, the ban should not be lifted on a technicality.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
10-01-2013, 05:06 AM
(10-01-2013 04:58 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(10-01-2013 03:52 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  It is the right way to do things. We have the rules, he didn't break it. It seems like he DIDN'T break any rules by this post.

When he pm'd angele and then continued to post to her after being asked to stop he crossed the line between being a dick and harrasing her. Harrasment is against the rules the ban was fully justified.

Ang i'm sorry i had to drag your name back into this shit.
Let me get this straight. He PMed Angele. He was then posting PUBLICALLY on her threads, and was told to stop posting on her threads or was he told to stop PMing and he kept doing it?

Which was it because the former is not justified while the latter is.

10-01-2013, 05:08 AM
It's nearing 5am here and I need to sleep sometime, so I'll ask my brief question and probably just look for an answer in the morning.

Does the banned individual even WANT to come back? Has he expressed some desire to return? He made the statement that he didn't care about others here because it's just some random internet forum. I got the impression directly from him that he just really wasn't concerned about what might be going on with anyone other than himself.

It struck me as odd that he was banned but I find it even more strange that anyone would want to come back after being banned.

I'm just curious, I guess. And tired. Sleepy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
10-01-2013, 05:10 AM
(10-01-2013 05:05 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  So there you have it. Rule-breaking harassment coupled with with ignoring moderators' cease and desist warnings.

Banned for good reason.

Sure, the actual application of the ban was premature but the justification was solid. Bringing him back now would be a little bit catching a murder on video, with perfect clarity and unquestionable identity of the murderer, but releasing him because the arresting cop skipped a few words in the Miranda rights. Yeah, I know, that would actually get a murderer back on the streets in an American court, even though everyone releasing him would absolutely know he was guilty and absolutely know they were putting a murderer on the street.

And later, when that murderer kills someone else, everyone who let him go would suffer awful guilt for it.

The difference here is, this isn't a courtroom. We don't have to do stupid things and suffer later. We can do the right thing, right now. The justification for the ban was solid, the ban should not be lifted on a technicality.
Hold the fuck up. I don't just take a mods word for it. I want to know how exactly this happened. I am sorry if I am being too doubtful, but I WILL not take anyone's word for it until I am sure that this was a good justification.

As to your murder analogy. First of all, it wasn't a minor thing that they did. They sentenced him and then made the justification. That is not anything like reading the Miranda rights wrong. This is not a murder case, and therefor should not be as severe as you are talking about.

There are fucking rules, and while they might be tedious and they might get in the way, it is basic decency to FOLLOW them.

10-01-2013, 05:16 AM
He continued making posts aimed at her after being asked to stop. He ignored us and continued. It was harrasment. The ban is fully justified.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
10-01-2013, 05:18 AM
(10-01-2013 05:16 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  He continued making posts aimed at her after being asked to stop. He ignored us and continued. It was harrasment. The ban is fully justified.
Consider Consider

Interesting. If correct, you do have a right justification. But, I would like to see such posts. Can you link me to one? And posts where you told him to stop.

Did you make it clear that if he didn't stop he would be banned for harassment? The last question is only to see how official this system worked.