Pets

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-02-2011, 03:33 PM
RE: Pets
(19-02-2011 01:14 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Sorry to hear your Beardie isn't going to be around much longer. They are great little lizards!
We breed mostly morphs. Right now we have 0.1 Mojave, 0.1 Lesser, 0.1 het Albino, 1.0 Albino, 1.2 pastel, 1.0 het clown, 1.0 lemon blast and a whole bunch of normal girls. I'd really like to get the pied gene into my collection next. My lemon blast is breeding several girls this season, so if the odds go my way I should get some pretty cool combos. Hopefully enough to get a few new genes going around here!
Yeah, he has been a lot of fun to hang with. They're so amazingly sociable. As for your python collection, my jealousy only grows and grows. I've never even seen a lemon blast, I'm unfamiliar with that one. (It has been a while since I've been able to keep up with the hobby Sad) Good luck with the combos of the future!

Something something something Dark Side
Something something something complete
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2011, 06:29 PM

I am a HUGE lover of animals Big Grin I currently have 3 cats named Riley, Zoe (aka Fatty) and Little Bones (named by my dad after a 'Tragically Hip' song) and 2 goldfish, Blooper (named by my little sis) and Erwin. I've also had dogs, guinea pigs, hamsters, rats, and a gecko Smile
Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2011, 10:12 PM
We have 2 cats. I've had a dog in the past, as has my husband. I'm sure we will have dogs again when we are less busy and less poor. Wink Cats are easier in that way.

I work with animals every day, it's my job. Most of my coworkers are "dog people". There is only one other "cat person" besides myself. Of course we all love all of them but you guys know what I mean. I really don't see how anyone could not like cats or any animals for that matter. Wink

The work has its ups and downs but I really do love that I get to meet all kinds of dogs and cats. Big Grin
(18-02-2011 10:32 AM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  I have a cat.
She's very affectionate and sticky and always sleeps on my shoulder when I go to bed.

It struck me as amusing that you call your cat "sticky". I know what you mean though. Wink

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
19-02-2011, 11:26 PM
I always say, "So many cats, so few good recipes".

My true colors showed tonight though. Spent the evening at my aunts house, and her cat spent the entire time purring on my lap. I'm pretty much a sucker for any critter with a personality. LOL.

cfh > A lemon blast is a pastel pinstripe. I actually can't stand all the cheesy names breeders come up with for different morphs. Just because it carries two genes doesn't mean it needs a new name IMO.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
19-02-2011, 11:29 PM
(19-02-2011 11:26 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I always say, "So many cats, so few good recipes".

My true colors showed tonight though. Spent the evening at my aunts house, and her cat spent the entire time purring on my lap. I'm pretty much a sucker for any critter with a personality. LOL.

cfh > A lemon blast is a pastel pinstripe. I actually can't stand all the cheesy names breeders come up with for different morphs. Just because it carries two genes doesn't mean it needs a new name IMO.
It's probably part "ooh-ah" factor for sellers and part vanity (look what I did! I'm going to name it!) for breeders.

Something something something Dark Side
Something something something complete
20-02-2011, 03:23 AM

I have a few cats, one is pretty much my baby, his name is Toby... as I type this he's currently attempting to use my chest as a bed.
20-02-2011, 03:34 AM

I have a pet snake before.. I was still in grade school back then. It only lasted a week though.. One day when I came home from school it was gone.. Later to find out that they killed it.. (saying its satan's creature. It's evil and stuff)

That's why I stop petting exotic animals. I'll stick with cats and dogs.. lol
20-02-2011, 01:34 PM
(19-02-2011 11:26 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I always say, "So many cats, so few good recipes".
LoL!! Big Grin

Mind if I remember that and quote it from time to time?

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
20-02-2011, 02:58 PM
Go right ahead =p Though I'm not a big fan of cats as a meat source they don't offer much in actual nutritional value. And they don't really have a good taste to them.

I'm a gourmet which means that I will eat anything
I'm also one who believes if something was killed there better be a use for it.
Be responsible about your actions or expect the world to treat you without respect.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
20-02-2011, 04:23 PM
My grandmother ate them during the WWII famine. She said it tastes like rabbit.

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.