Pets

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-02-2011, 05:57 PM
RE: Pets
I just came upstairs from dressing some rabbits I got today. Lilith, I think the thread was before you got here, but I'm always looking for rabbit recipes. If you've got any good ones, let me know!

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2011, 10:59 AM
Stark , did a rabbit attack you in your crib or something ?

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
21-02-2011, 12:32 PM
(21-02-2011 10:59 AM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  Stark , did a rabbit attack you in your crib or something ?

Naw, just excellent meat. Tastes great, super healthy, and I like eating food that was treated well when it was alive. When we start breeding our own, they'll be treated like pets until they go to the table. (Heck we even spoil our chickens! LOL)

So many cats, so few good recipes.
22-02-2011, 03:39 AM
And spoiled chickens are much better for you. I'm glad you live off your own labors Stark, I don't currently but I have. I don't have too many rabbit recipes because I'm very fish focused. But any time I run into something I will let you know.

I defend Starks rabbit eating, for Stark loves those rabbits and they have a good time together up till dinner time. It is not wrong to accept that as a living being you need to eat other living things. I show the same respect to plants. And I trust that if I were to die alone with my cats they'd put my corpse to much better use than digging a hole for it.

I really admire your habits stark, wish I were that motivated to keep mine the same.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.