Pharmacies

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-01-2014, 11:49 AM
Pharmacies
Hopefully there isn't already a thread about this. If so then sorry. Does anyone know anything about overthecounterhelp.com and/or know a safe place to order medicine online? I keep reading how people buy their meds online from other countries because it's cheaper, but all the online pharmacies I am finding have bad scammer ranks or just seem really suspicious.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2014, 12:40 PM
RE: Pharmacies
(07-01-2014 11:49 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Hopefully there isn't already a thread about this. If so then sorry. Does anyone know anything about overthecounterhelp.com and/or know a safe place to order medicine online? I keep reading how people buy their meds online from other countries because it's cheaper, but all the online pharmacies I am finding have bad scammer ranks or just seem really suspicious.

We know one of the founders of "Express Scripts". I never heard anything bad about them. http://www.express-scripts.com/
If you don't like them, many people order from Canada, as they're cheaper. Don't know any names from there, but I could ask.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
07-01-2014, 12:44 PM
(07-01-2014 12:40 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(07-01-2014 11:49 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Hopefully there isn't already a thread about this. If so then sorry. Does anyone know anything about overthecounterhelp.com and/or know a safe place to order medicine online? I keep reading how people buy their meds online from other countries because it's cheaper, but all the online pharmacies I am finding have bad scammer ranks or just seem really suspicious.

We know one of the founders of "Express Scripts". I never heard anything bad about them. http://www.express-scripts.com/
If you don't like them, many people order from Canada, as they're cheaper. Don't know any names from there, but I could ask.

Inexpensive and reliable, but long shipping time:

http://www.alldaychemist.com/

They are in India and ship via the UK.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
07-01-2014, 01:20 PM
Thanks guys Smile

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
07-01-2014, 05:31 PM
can you just buy whatever you want from these places without a script?
07-01-2014, 10:35 PM
(07-01-2014 05:31 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  can you just buy whatever you want from these places without a script?

You can from some of the offshore pharmacies but you run the risk of the package being intercepted by Customs.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-01-2014, 10:35 PM
(07-01-2014 05:31 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  can you just buy whatever you want from these places without a script?

AFAIK, you can't order what ever you want, but non-prescription items are good to go.
07-01-2014, 10:37 PM

Well I'm actually looking for over the counter meds. Some cites offer prescription meds without a prescription but they have a disclaimer to let you know your order could be intercepted and you won't get a refund haha.
08-01-2014, 10:53 AM
(07-01-2014 12:44 PM)Dom Wrote:  Inexpensive and reliable, but long shipping time:

I've used them a lot. No script required and US Customs at least ain't a problem (probably because they don't sell any US controlled substances).

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
08-01-2014, 11:39 AM
(07-01-2014 12:44 PM)Dom Wrote:  Inexpensive and reliable, but long shipping time:

How long are these shipping times?