Phil Robertson, Ducky Dynasty and war on Christmas

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-12-2013, 08:46 PM
RE: Phil Robertson, Ducky Dynasty and war on Christmas
(21-12-2013 05:13 PM)WindyCityJazz Wrote:  I also heard that he said something about not liking Chicago. You mean some hateful, inbred redneck doesn't like my home city? Well, thank fuck for that!

This is the exact kinda thing I was referencing. Thumbsup

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-12-2013, 08:50 PM (This post was last modified: 21-12-2013 08:53 PM by amyb.)
The duck guy is of little importance, he'll just be replaced with another stupid fake show. What annoys me are the people who defend him and say that this crap is evidence of christians being persecuted. And especially the people who don't know what the fuck "freedom of speech" means. It doesn't mean you can say whatever you want and your employer can never do anything about it, or that you can say whatever asshole thing you want and no one can ever have a differing opinion or call you an asshole for it.

I logged into my mom's facebook the other day (with permission) and saw all the posts from her relatives (I unfriended all these people) and they are all posting memes of that guy and also of Miley Cyrus. I also do not give a fuck about Miley Cyrus, but the meme is trying to suggest that Miley being allowed to shake her butt on TV is somehow a sign of ... something... and the Duck dick saying anti gay stuff and people saying he's a dick and the channel canning him is a sign that xians are persecuted. No, it is not. This is why I unfriended all my relatives. They just repost shit from the Tea Partier pages which make no sense and are just people having some kind of martyr complex. I think they are trying to appeal to some kinda "xian morality" and the pic of Miley is supposed to be the antithesis of that, that godless heathens are taking over the airwaves and firing "godly" people like Duckfucker for "talking about the bible."

I still am no entirely certain what the Duck guy even said, and I'm not even interested in finding out. I just wish people (especially xians with a martyr complex) would stfu about him.

/rambling.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like amyb's post
21-12-2013, 09:13 PM
I can imagine what those memes look like too.

How can we in America cheer and applaud this? [Miley Cyrus pic with tongue out in slutty outfit] and ban this [Phil Robertson praying with family all holding hands]? MAKE A STAND AND KEEP GOD ON TV!

Something like that?

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
21-12-2013, 09:33 PM
(21-12-2013 09:13 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I can imagine what those memes look like too.

How can we in America cheer and applaud this? [Miley Cyrus pic with tongue out in slutty outfit] and ban this [Phil Robertson praying with family all holding hands]? MAKE A STAND AND KEEP GOD ON TV!

Something like that?

Dude, if you swear on a stack of Duck Dynasty Bibles that you have not seen any of the memes, I'll believe you. THAT'S how dead on accurate you are about it!
21-12-2013, 09:42 PM
Didn't this guy switch to racist comments?

He ain't gettin his job back.
21-12-2013, 10:49 PM
(21-12-2013 09:33 PM)Regular_Joe Wrote:  
(21-12-2013 09:13 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I can imagine what those memes look like too.

Something like that?

Dude, if you swear on a stack of Duck Dynasty Bibles that you have not seen any of the memes, I'll believe you. THAT'S how dead on accurate you are about it!

Ha! Now I want to see it. Big Grin

21-12-2013, 11:51 PM
(21-12-2013 10:49 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(21-12-2013 09:33 PM)Regular_Joe Wrote:  Dude, if you swear on a stack of Duck Dynasty Bibles that you have not seen any of the memes, I'll believe you. THAT'S how dead on accurate you are about it!

Ha! Now I want to see it. Big Grin

you asked for it

[Image: 1525332_636400729752825_608171472_n.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
21-12-2013, 11:56 PM
Not bad for a guess based on the predictability of the Christian Conservative.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
22-12-2013, 11:18 AM (This post was last modified: 22-12-2013 11:22 AM by Raptor Jesus.)
(21-12-2013 08:37 PM)Question Wrote:  Oh please, he's not a redneck. That's just for the cameras, they used to be snobby rich white golf players.

This is them, preshow...

[Image: Duck_Dynasty_Robertson_brothers_without_beards.jpg]

[Image: 20-jase-and-missy-robertson-with-kids-on...nd-now.jpg]

[Image: old+willie.jpg]

[Image: 0d15a71b6ed89399d670e2181c927392.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like Raptor Jesus's post
22-12-2013, 12:02 PM
(21-12-2013 11:56 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Not bad for a guess based on the predictability of the Christian Conservative.

Damn near spot on. The DD picture could have gone either way. You nailed the Miley pic.

You're a Christmas miracle.