Philosophy: Luciferianism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-05-2011, 02:09 PM

Philosophy: Luciferianism
I thought I might as well throw this out there, seeing as how A few people got curious, and I keep getting PMs, on different sites, calling me a Satanist because of this.

I follow a philosophy called Luciferianism. It does not have anything to do with Satanism, so if you think that way, go away. This philosophy has nothing to do with the Free Masons, nor the Illuminati, or anything of that matter. It just means that your searching for the great question of "WHY?" in your life, through unconventional means.

I meditate, quite a bit, too. You know the whole crossing your legs, straightening your back, and falling into a trance bit? Yeah, mines just like that, but I don't go "Ohm" during it. I fall into a deep trance in order to look deep within myself, always searching for my Truth, or my "WHY?". Through this practice, I've opened my chakras, all of them. Not just the seven major ones, but all of the little ones through out my body. This allows me to practice an art called Reiki, which is nothing more than a kind of external healing for those who wish for it. Unfortunately, I can only do this for selected people, those that I've created a mental "link" with. I know, I know, it sounds farfetched and impossible, but it works for me.

Back on topic. This philosophy is self-orientated. Meaning that it is designed specifically for yourself, and no one else. Theres a lot of controversy because of this, which angers both the xian and atheist communities, because each Luciferian does not think alike. I use my Reiki to study the human body, therefore allowing me to understand my own better. This will then allow me to bring myself closer to my Truth, and it works specifically for me, and no other.

Here is a website for more information: http://lucipedia.net/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
Please note, I am not promoting this philosophy in any way. I am merely placing it in front of everyone, so as to dispel any thought of me being a 'Satanist'.
Quote this message in a reply
29-05-2011, 02:32 PM

RE: Philosophy: Luciferianism
You missed that this is an atheist site, didn't you.
29-05-2011, 02:43 PM
So , do you believe in the supernatural or not ?

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-05-2011, 02:53 PM

He is trollin'. Got to be.

But... I'll feed. Why Lucifer? If /anything/, Lucifernismness would have to do with denouncing supreme authority, challenging the status quo, and pushing education and learning. Since he was based off Prometheus and all.
29-05-2011, 02:58 PM

I don't think Indoril is speaking about the supernatural. He is using spiritual terminology but he is in fact describing many psychological processes that do have a certain degree of validity among different cycles.

Some of them are meditation, introspection, rationalization etc. The way that he is achieving those is as he claims personal and unique, and individualism is one of the greatest axioms of psychology.

The fact that he feels better after practicing this makes sense because those techniques aim at achieving a sense of well-being. The fact that he makes others feel good could also be supported through the theorem of emotional state transmission (aka, you smile and so do I, you yawn and so do I, you cry and so do I, etc).

His description is so poetic that appears religious or spiritual, but in fact it is naturalistic. Blush
(29-05-2011 02:53 PM)Cube Wrote:  He is trollin'. Got to be.

But... I'll feed. Why Lucifer? If /anything/, Lucifernismness would have to do with denouncing supreme authority, challenging the status quo, and pushing education and learning. Since he was based off Prometheus and all.

Lucifer = "the Lightbringer".
The christians just turned it into a bad thing. Just like sex, fun and joy. Dodgy
29-05-2011, 03:03 PM

Actually, Satanism would fall under the description the OP provides regarding Luciferianism.

The Church of Satan is atheistic, and egocentric. They espouse meditation as well, for self centering and achieving a stillness in order to focus one's self away from the chaos the weak install into the world. Especially the white lighter meme.

Luciferianism can't help but be occult in nature.

Here's an interestinghttp://www.occultforums.net/luciferianism/2694-what-luciferianism.html that may assist. As far as understanding one point of view about the practice.
29-05-2011, 03:07 PM

I was more replying to his claims of healing people. Many people find meditation useful. Certainly I won't bash introspection. I just dont follow the healing touch.

And yeah. Lucifer. Light bringer. Prometheus damned to eternal punishment for bringing fires from Olympus down to man. Zeus was outraged at Promie. If the Humans had fire, they would not depend on the gods to protect them from the dark. Equate dark with ignorance and light with scientific knowledge. Then look at Christianity and face palm.

Also fun to note that many 'demons' are usually noted as demons of math, science, philosophy, etc.
29-05-2011, 03:10 PM

(29-05-2011 03:07 PM)Cube Wrote:  Also fun to note that many 'demons' are usually noted as demons of math, science, philosophy, etc.

That's so true, but to understand why you really have to know the root of the word. In greek, "δαίμονας" (daemonas--->daemon--->demon) translates as "very intelligent" or "very knowledgeable"...

That's another thing we have to thank the Christians for turning completely upside-down. Apparently intelligence was frowned upon back then. Dodgy
29-05-2011, 03:20 PM

(29-05-2011 03:10 PM)Celestus87 Wrote:  
(29-05-2011 03:07 PM)Cube Wrote:  Also fun to note that many 'demons' are usually noted as demons of math, science, philosophy, etc.

That's so true, but to understand why you really have to know the root of the word. In greek, "δαίμονας" (daemonas--->daemon--->demon) translates as "very intelligent" or "very knowledgeable"...

That's another thing we have to thank the Christians for turning completely upside-down. Apparently intelligence was frowned upon back then. Dodgy
Well sure. Hence their helping to give birth to what today is recalled as, The Dark Ages.

Not to forget there are many ultra-right wing conservative Christians who today are big on revisionist history! Nothing says that so boldly, and with so little thought (pun? Is that a pun? Why yes, yes it is.Tongue) as what many Fundy's invest a great deal of time and money into; Christian Exodus.

I'm telling ya, I really gotta think of a scam like that. And of course in time for the real Rapture, after the spiritual pretend invisible one just a few days ago.Rolleyes Domain of the Dense and yet, big bank follows through.
29-05-2011, 03:24 PM
Quote:Also fun to note that many 'demons' are usually noted as demons of math, science, philosophy, etc.

I'm not sure about this , but I think the word "demon" comes from the greek "demos" meaning genius. This is just a rumor , I haven't verified. Any lingual experts ? Confused

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply