Phony racism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-11-2017, 10:20 PM
RE: Phony racism
(08-11-2017 12:23 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  No, racism DOES exist. But mostly, it's white people that are the victims of racism.

I'll believe that when you're chained, beaten, and picking cotton in a field as some else's property, you entitled stupid prick.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like EvolutionKills's post
09-11-2017, 12:04 PM
(08-11-2017 12:23 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(08-11-2017 12:07 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  So what's your point? Racism doesn't exist because one incident turned out to be a false alarm? Are you really that stupid?

No, racism DOES exist. But mostly, it's white people that are the victims of racism. Reverse racism and phony claims of real racism. Might be a few real racists in the kkk or these Nazi fucks but mostly white on black racism is gone. The only true racism on a large scale is the hate that black folks have for anyone not black. Just look at how they voted in large numbers for Hussein Obama. Even black republicans voted for Obama just because he was black. If a white person said they were voting for a candidate due to skin color their would be 24 hour a day news coverage. You can go to YouTube and watch hundreds of videos of black folks saying they're voting for Obama because they're black and he's black.

Yep, there's racism. But it's black on white now, and it's accepted because if we point it out, then "that's racist." Like we owe them something because of shit that happened in the past.

Jesus fucking christ I'm ashamed you get to be a cop anywhere if this is how your brain actually works.
[+] 1 user Likes ResidentEvilFan's post
09-11-2017, 12:50 PM
(08-11-2017 08:41 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(08-11-2017 12:39 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  True..

But it' s fair to note there is also black on white racism....

Of course there's also Indians who hate Mexicans, Eskimos who hate Italians, Filipinos who hate Russians and there's at least one guy from New Zealand that seems a bit pissed at EVERYBODY.......( Hi Muffs!!)

Don't expect evyone to line up and sing Kumbaya anytime soon...

I hate that song.

We'll sing this one instead:

That would have had to scare the shit outta the farmer driving that....

It makes me cringe - having survived flipping over a Minneapolis Moline - in road gear - and getting caught between the gas tank and the tire.... It ran for a good 30 seconds - taking off all the skin on my back, right arm, side of my neck and face....

Never tried fishtailing a tractor on a gravel road again after that......( 14 years old at the time)

Tractors can kill your ass dead in just 2 seconds...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
09-11-2017, 12:55 PM
(08-11-2017 10:20 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(08-11-2017 12:23 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  No, racism DOES exist. But mostly, it's white people that are the victims of racism.

I'll believe that when you're chained, beaten, and picking cotton in a field as some else's property, you entitled stupid prick.

Uh...

Do you know ANYBODY that was beaten while picking cotton???

If you do, I guess you're older than I thought.

Personally - I don't know anyone who's parents, or even Grandparents were beaten while picking cotton.

No to say racism doesn't exist - but let's leave the emotional exaggeration for Rush Limbaugh and his ilk.

You don't need it to prove a point.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
09-11-2017, 01:54 PM
(09-11-2017 12:55 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  You don't need it to prove a point.

When his racism is that blatant, I do. So how about you take your patronizing tone patrol bullshit and shove it up LDH's ass? You have better things to do than take a bullet for his stupid ass.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
09-11-2017, 03:27 PM
(08-11-2017 11:14 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Remember this huge story?
https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/...m-on-campu

Long story short, racial slurs were written outside the dorm room of 5 black cadets at the U.S. Air Force Academy. The head of the academy gave an anti-racism speech and promised to bring the perpetrator to justice.

Well, the racist has been found and is no longer an Air Force cadet.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/natio...story.html

Surprise! It was actually one of the black "victims" that did it all.

Many of these stories lately.

You’re point isn’t what here?

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
09-11-2017, 05:50 PM
(08-11-2017 11:14 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Remember this huge story?
https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/...m-on-campu

No, I don't remember that story. It must have been a tiny story.

Tiny...just like Trump's hands.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
09-11-2017, 07:32 PM
(09-11-2017 01:54 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(09-11-2017 12:55 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  You don't need it to prove a point.

When his racism is that blatant, I do. So how about you take your patronizing tone patrol bullshit and shove it up LDH's ass? You have better things to do than take a bullet for his stupid ass.

Not defending him.

But when you play the " beaten while picking cotton" card, you need a kick in the nads - because you're spewing bovine fecal matter,...

10-11-2017, 02:49 PM
(08-11-2017 12:23 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  No, racism DOES exist. But mostly, it's white people that are the victims of racism. Reverse racism and phony claims of real racism. Might be a few real racists in the kkk or these Nazi fucks but mostly white on black racism is gone. The only true racism on a large scale is the hate that black folks have for anyone not black. Just look at how they voted in large numbers for Hussein Obama. Even black republicans voted for Obama just because he was black. If a white person said they were voting for a candidate due to skin color their would be 24 hour a day news coverage. You can go to YouTube and watch hundreds of videos of black folks saying they're voting for Obama because they're black and he's black.

Yep, there's racism. But it's black on white now, and it's accepted because if we point it out, then "that's racist." Like we owe them something because of shit that happened in the past.
This is why you get no respect. You just post stuff that couldn't be more wrong and expect people to say "good point". The possibilities are trolling, lack of education, being sheltered, or just plain stupidity. My money is on all of them.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
10-11-2017, 07:42 PM
Grasshopper, I'm white and voted for Obama too....twice. And I wish I could vote for him again. I would vote for his wife too if she ran.

I miss them.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 2 users Like outtathereligioncloset's post