Photo challenge

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-11-2016, 09:32 PM
RE: Photo challenge
(28-11-2016 09:23 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Can you post a photo of you again? And then I'll get it right.

Here are some scattered over the last several years.

[Image: 2ynjl9f.jpg]

[Image: 2m4rg1w.jpg]

[Image: 6ygr38.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
28-11-2016, 09:38 PM
Second from far right.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
28-11-2016, 09:40 PM
Your sister is in the second row middle, she is standing next to the short woman, has an old guy in her left and a creepy chubby baldish guy above her.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
28-11-2016, 09:56 PM
Back row middle?

Angel

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
28-11-2016, 10:01 PM
Is your sister taking the picture? That doesn't count, Angele!

At this point in time, I think you're justified in demanding a genetic test. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
28-11-2016, 10:18 PM
There is a gentleman in the front row a couple people from the right side of the picture. To his right is a brunette and then a blonde wearing pearls. My sister is a row above those two ladies and between them.

She is blonde and about 6 inches taller than me...considering my brother is blonde also (what hair he has left) and is 14 inches taller than me...I am pretty sure that somewhere along the line the genetic links came undone.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

28-11-2016, 10:28 PM
(28-11-2016 10:18 PM)Anjele Wrote:  There is a gentleman in the front row a couple people from the right side of the picture. To his right is a brunette and then a blonde wearing pearls. My sister is a row above those two ladies and between them.

She is blonde and about 6 inches taller than me...considering my brother is blonde also (what hair he has left) and is 14 inches taller than me...I am pretty sure that somewhere along the line the genetic links came undone.

So I'm right?

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
28-11-2016, 10:28 PM
(28-11-2016 10:18 PM)Anjele Wrote:  There is a gentleman in the front row a couple people from the right side of the picture. To his right is a brunette and then a blonde wearing pearls. My sister is a row above those two ladies and between them.

Willhop was correct then.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
28-11-2016, 10:30 PM
(28-11-2016 10:28 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  

Willhop was correct then.
Yes

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
28-11-2016, 10:32 PM
Drinking Beverage

----
[+] 3 users Like WillHopp's post