Photo challenge

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-11-2016, 07:03 PM
Photo challenge
My sister sings in a choir in the Chicago area because she likes to sing...she is likely the only atheist in the group. Recently I posted a couple pictures of me on the forum...who can pick out which of these women is my sister? Supposedly we have the same parents...I often wonder if we do.

[Image: w706lg.jpg]

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. -JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2016, 07:06 PM
RE: Photo challenge
Front row, fourth from the right. .... no no I mean fifth. Big Grin

#sigh
28-11-2016, 07:11 PM
(28-11-2016 07:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Front row, fourth from the right. .... no no I mean fifth. Big Grin

Nope and nope.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. -JF
28-11-2016, 07:40 PM
(28-11-2016 07:11 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(28-11-2016 07:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Front row, fourth from the right. .... no no I mean fifth. Big Grin

Nope and nope.

Yeah, I was with Girly on this. Fourth woman from the right looks the most like you. Other than her, I suppose second from the right look similarish to you.

Fourth from the left isn't a bad pick either. Is she an older sister? Her eyes look like how I remember yours.

My strategy of ignoring my problems until they disappear never seems to work out for me. ...I'll try to get around to dealing with that in the near future.
28-11-2016, 07:48 PM
(28-11-2016 07:40 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(28-11-2016 07:11 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Nope and nope.

Yeah, I was with Girly on this. Fourth woman from the right looks the most like you. Other than her, I suppose second from the right look similarish to you.

Fourth from the left isn't a bad pick either. Is she an older sister? Her eyes look like how I remember yours.

No, that's not her either. She is six years younger than I am.

28-11-2016, 07:55 PM
(28-11-2016 07:48 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(28-11-2016 07:40 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Yeah, I was with Girly on this. Fourth woman from the right looks the most like you. Other than her, I suppose second from the right look similarish to you.

No, that's not her either. She is six years younger than I am.

Okay! Upper row brunette. If that's not her then I'm out. Tongue

My strategy of ignoring my problems until they disappear never seems to work out for me. ...I'll try to get around to dealing with that in the near future.
28-11-2016, 08:06 PM
(28-11-2016 07:55 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(28-11-2016 07:48 PM)Anjele Wrote:  No, that's not her either. She is six years younger than I am.

Okay! Upper row brunette. If that's not her then I'm out. Tongue

Not her either.

I think I must have been the milkman's. I don't look like either of my siblings.

28-11-2016, 08:25 PM
Furthest on the right.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
28-11-2016, 08:34 PM
(28-11-2016 08:25 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Furthest on the right.

No

28-11-2016, 08:49 PM
(28-11-2016 08:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(28-11-2016 08:25 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Furthest on the right.

No

Ah well, just a wild guess, Girly already took my first choice.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco