Photography

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
10-07-2017, 01:14 PM
RE: Photography
From the license plates of the cars, I think all your pictures were taken in Germany ? (the dutch side looks very similar, I first thought it was the Netherlands when the pictures were still loading). I have never seen american football in Germany before, is it popular there ?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2017, 02:43 PM
Yes, these pictures are taken in Germany.
American football is becoming increasingly popular here in the past few years. Even the son of my neighbour is playing in a local team. We have life coverage of many matches (which is 7pm-2am usually Sadcryface ) but hat doesnt keep people like me) from watching. Cool

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
11-07-2017, 12:59 PM
(10-07-2017 02:43 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Yes, these pictures are taken in Germany.
American football is becoming increasingly popular here in the past few years. Even the son of my neighbour is playing in a local team. We have life coverage of many matches (which is 7pm-2am usually Sadcryface ) but hat doesnt keep people like me) from watching. Cool

Wow, I had no idea it was that big in Germany ! Live coverage of many matches, do you mean on TV or on the radio ? I'm not sure it is as popular in the Netherlands, even though the "americanization" seems stronger here than in Germany, I know that we have some baseball teams (even in my city, I was actually considering joining the club), but I've never seen american football teams here.
11-07-2017, 02:25 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2017 02:34 PM by Deesse23.)
TV of course, are you kidding me. Laugh out load Every sunday night two matches life, plus the matches in the UK, life, plus the playoffs, life. In the superbowl the commenters are in the stadium.
Its really becoming yuge. Smile
[Image: nfl_quer_article_landscape.jpg]
[Image: 1470313376_rannfl-team.jpg]

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
11-07-2017, 05:47 PM
(11-07-2017 02:25 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  TV of course, are you kidding me. Laugh out load Every sunday night two matches life, plus the matches in the UK, life, plus the playoffs, life. In the superbowl the commenters are in the stadium.
Its really becoming yuge. Smile
[Image: nfl_quer_article_landscape.jpg]
[Image: 1470313376_rannfl-team.jpg]

Wow, so it's not just a broadcast of american superbowl that you get in Germany, you actually have a german TV show, with german commentaters that follow the superbowl ?! It's really becoming huge ! That's great, I like the fact that you can follow sports that are played in other countries. I don't know how it is in the Netherlands because I don't have TV, but in France, the only sports you can follow are : football, tennis (if played in France), and handball (only because french are good, if they weren't, matches wouldn't be covered).
I was really surprised because I had the impression that people in Germany were usually reluctant about Americanization (Rammstein even made a song about it).
11-07-2017, 06:00 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2017 06:04 PM by Free Thought.)
Git yer spertsball talk outta here!

Damn spertsers takin' over everything.

You people make koala sad.

[Image: uG7pXIb.jpg?1]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
11-07-2017, 06:50 PM
(11-07-2017 06:00 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Git yer spertsball talk outta here!

Aw so cute! Heart
11-07-2017, 06:52 PM
(11-07-2017 06:50 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(11-07-2017 06:00 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Git yer spertsball talk outta here!

Aw so cute! Heart

[Image: lwxoUto.jpg?1]
Do I hear somebody speak of me?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
11-07-2017, 06:58 PM
(11-07-2017 06:52 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(11-07-2017 06:50 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Aw so cute! Heart

[Image: lwxoUto.jpg?1]

He's adorable Tongue
11-07-2017, 08:37 PM
(11-07-2017 06:58 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(11-07-2017 06:52 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  [Image: lwxoUto.jpg?1]

He's adorable Tongue

Yeah, real cute. Do you notice that he's hiding his talons in the forest floor litter? That's because they are covered in blood from his last victim, after he dropped out of that tree you see. His eyes even have that "Don't you trifle with me!" look in them.
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post