Photography

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
11-07-2017, 09:04 PM
RE: Photography
(11-07-2017 08:37 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(11-07-2017 06:58 PM)jennybee Wrote:  He's adorable Tongue

Yeah, real cute. Do you notice that he's hiding his talons in the forest floor litter? That's because they are covered in blood from his last victim, after he dropped out of that tree you see. His eyes even have that "Don't you trifle with me!" look in them.

In this one you can see his mouth is stained from recent liquid. Blood, perhaps?
[Image: S7sEJ8b.jpg]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
24-07-2017, 09:20 PM
Squadron of Great barracuda, Sphyraena barracuda

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
20-08-2017, 07:26 AM
[Fancy British voice]
And here we have captured a rare event in progress; Birb Mitotic separation. We a lucky to have caught it on film.
[/Fancy British voice]

[Image: MhqHzBU.jpg?1]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
23-08-2017, 07:15 AM
More spam:
[Image: 0w5xla8.jpg]
[Image: MG2ccpN.jpg]
[Image: reXc8eu.jpg]
[Image: 1SjEKv0.jpg]
[Image: MjAEhHL.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
23-08-2017, 07:34 AM
(23-08-2017 07:15 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  More spam:
[Image: 0w5xla8.jpg]
[Image: MG2ccpN.jpg]
[Image: reXc8eu.jpg]
[Image: 1SjEKv0.jpg]
[Image: MjAEhHL.jpg]

I love those! Very Nat Geo Big Grin I really like the Purple Flower one.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
28-08-2017, 01:49 PM (This post was last modified: 28-08-2017 01:53 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
Did some hiking in Pacifica yesterday, was foggy. Great trails, though.

[Image: EQq17vz.jpg]

[+] 5 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
02-09-2017, 08:31 AM
I spent a little bit of time with my mother's dog today. I asked Rev to pick out his favourite shots from my collection:

[Image: HyFCOi3.jpg?1]
[Image: RH75GuG.jpg?1]
[Image: n6f6lwb.jpg?1]
[Image: SqZ1IlH.jpg?1]
[Image: icPcYZV.jpg?1]
[Image: GM3rbqz.jpg?1]

[+] 8 users Like Free Thought's post
07-09-2017, 10:18 AM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2017 10:30 AM by Chas.)
From Sweetwater, Tennessee on August 21.

There was one rogue cloud that passed over at first contact.
[Image: First Contact20170821-130357.JPG]
[Image: Just after C1 2017-08-21-130615.JPG]

It went by and no others interfered.
[Image: Sun Spots2017-08-21-133605.JPG]
[Image: Baileys Beads2017-08-21-143145.JPG]
[Image: Diamond Ring2017-08-21-143154.JPG]
[Image: Totality20170821-143427.JPG]

[Image: Sweetwater TN.JPG]

Serendipitously, I met up with old friends there and then visited them later at their place in Virginia. That was a welcome rest in the middle of the drive through hell.
[Image: The Barrys2017-08-22-114155.JPG]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 8 users Like Chas's post
07-09-2017, 10:23 AM
(02-09-2017 08:31 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I spent a little bit of time with my mother's dog today. I asked Rev to pick out his favourite shots from my collection:

Those are great dogs but she'd better make sure to give it LOTS of exercise!

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
07-09-2017, 01:20 PM
(07-09-2017 10:23 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(02-09-2017 08:31 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I spent a little bit of time with my mother's dog today. I asked Rev to pick out his favourite shots from my collection:

Those are great dogs but she'd better make sure to give it LOTS of exercise!

Unfortunately it's not entirely the case... she works most of the day. Defacto refuses to let me walk her or anything like that and gets annoyed if I go upstairs to play with her too much, and he of course does nothing.
The sack of shit.