Photoshop CS2 for free legally

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-01-2016, 11:56 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2016 07:15 AM by ghostexorcist.)
Photoshop CS2 for free legally
All of the photomanipulations I've posted recently were done on a free online photo editor called Pixlr. I've stayed away from photoshop because I don't normally draw enough to merit the exuberant price. However, the free editor has it's limitations, and, due to my obvious increase in art output, I've decided to give PS a shot. I happily found a video online that shows you how to get photoshop CS2 for free legally. It worked for me, so I figured others may want it too. Check it out.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
06-01-2016, 12:12 AM
RE: Photoshop for free legally
Thx, I'll check it out.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
Find all posts by this user
06-01-2016, 12:54 AM
I never knew there was a such thing as photoshop illegally...

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
06-01-2016, 06:51 AM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2016 06:55 AM by cactus.)
Cool. I typically use Gimp.
The topic title looked spammy as fuck. lol

Edit: though you should add "CS2" to the topic title, so people won't get their hopes up about the new content aware tools and such.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
06-01-2016, 08:46 AM
RE: Photoshop CS2 for free legally
(05-01-2016 11:56 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  All of the photomanipulations I've posted recently were done on a free online photo editor called Pixlr. I've stayed away from photoshop because I don't normally draw enough to merit the exuberant price. However, the free editor has it's limitations, and, due to my obvious increase in art output, I've decided to give PS a shot. I happily found a video online that shows you how to get photoshop CS2 for free legally. It worked for me, so I figured others may want it too. Check it out.

To get really technical about it, it does say you must have a license that covers it. Chances are that Adobe expects people to be doing as the video shows and doesn't care much because it is an old, unsupported version but I'd bet their lawyers would not consider this a way to obtain the software legally if you aren't licensed.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
06-01-2016, 09:13 AM
RE: Photoshop CS2 for free legally
In college all my programs I used I got from other students that knew how to download them from torrents. Being College Student let alone an Art student. Left one pennie less. And when all your classes required the $300+ programs. There was no way I could afford that. Photoshop is a fun program thou. I use it for just about everything. Combined with Flash you can make some awesome animations.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin