Physical confrontations
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-10-2011, 08:59 AM
Physical confrontations
Okay. So I've noticed that there is a lack of stories on this forum regarding actual physical confrontations with the religious types. I've already bragged about my experience on other threads but only briefly and without detail. I am certain I am not the only one who has had these encounters. Plese share your stories and don't be embaressed if you didn't "win" the fight. Winning all the time is not possible even for me.

Here are my stories.

I was "conversing" with an individual at a party. He was slightly intoxicated so I was attempting to contain my laughter at his slurred speech. He was going on about the usual sterotypical religious arguments which I shot down without much thinking. He was getting more and more pissed off until he decided to shove me. It was a slightly drunking attempt so it glanced off me and ended up with him falling over and me standing there with a big grin on my face. His also drunken friends saw this and thought I was attacking him. It was pointless to try and tell them to calm down so I accepted their offer to take it outside. It was a standard fight with a circle of people and the combatents inside the circle. It was a dull fight and ended in less than 3 minutes. I never threw a single punch, rather I just flipped them around hard. Drunk people are remakably easy to deal with as not only are they slow but also predictable. Then end result was a taxi being called for the 3 guys and I ended up continuing the party with much praises and rum....delicious rum.

That's encounter number one. There is 3 others to come but I tire of typing for now.

Twice the anger, Half the space!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply