Physical scar from suicide attempt

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2014, 04:50 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2014 04:56 AM by Banjo.)
RE: Physical scar from suicide attempt
(20-03-2014 09:03 PM)Charis Wrote:  Thanks guys. Very long story.

I have been to therapy. I cannot afford more atm, but the martial arts is less expensive, and quite frankly, more effective for me right now.

Yes, I've thought of getting a tattoo. I'm thinking a pheonix feather.

I'm around kids a lot though, and some of them are teens. On one hand, I know many of them struggle with depression almost by default. On the other hand, I don't want the subject almost literally thrown in their face every time they come to class.

Why assume people will automatically think your scar is from a suicide attempt? If people ask tell them you had a bad break and had pins inserted. It happens every day.

As for your suicide attempt.... I do not know you and I have thought of how to answer you for days. Truth is I don't have much.

However, I once came very close. I am glad I decided otherwise because so many great things have happened since those days. As someone once said, "suicide is a permanent sollution to a temporary problem".

Life offers great changes. Indeed, change is the only constant. Ten years from now you may be looking back from an entirely different life.

I have known many people I lost to suicide. I feel these losses to this day. And I am frustrated and pissed off. Mad that they never gave themselves an opportunity, or that they lacked the confidence to believe in themselves. Or simply made foolish decisions. One guy killed himself because his girl dumped him. WTF???? He should have waited for the divorse, then he'd be glad she was gone!

I also lost close friends to drugs. Tracy I mentioned in another thread. Such a magnificent girl. 18 years old and a runnaway just like me. She was gorgeous and two years older than I. And I loved her. So beautiful. A goddess to me. I had to leave to work in another state. She fell in with a no hoper who led her to prostitution to support him. Got hooked on smack and overdosed. Dead. 18 years young. That was in 1980. 1980!!! When I think of all she missed....

We're all a long time dead. It makes no sense to rush it. You'll have plenty of centuries to be dead later.

Do us all a favor and stick around.

WARNING. Banjo is currently on an experimental drug. The drug causes neurological problems. To put it in perspective, I am on $25,000.00 of drugs per week. Plus others. If I seem crazy, please ignore me. I am. I can be okay then simply lose my mind. Many thanks. Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post